Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 493938 times)

Offline mrkahn

Haha! I'd like to share my thoughts...I've been punting for many years, albeit in the UK and not Morrocco (yet) but I would strongly oppose the treatment copy/pasted by Mr Kahn. You should treat working girls with respect no matter which country, language, race they are from. Your goal and their goal is the same. From experience, if you give respect you shall receive respect; in way of a damn good punt. And I feel that rule is universal. You will find girls that are just after money and not a good service; top tip: walk away and find someone else. By the sounds of it, there is plenty pussy!

I am in Marrakech last weekend of Feb and will share my experiences  :)

I will be in Marrakech around that time

Offline seeker

I think the point is- he didn't distance himself when he posted the comment. It came across as an endorsement. And that was where it went wrong. And that is how most people would read it.  :unknown:

+1

alfie86

Fair point mate but shouldn't people first ask what I thought of it rather than assume and getting all key board warrior

Think Kahn has made his feelings clear ref his post. Time to swiftly move the discussion back to Marrakesh and punting...

Offline mrkahn

Think Kahn has made his feelings clear ref his post. Time to swiftly move the discussion back to Marrakesh and punting...

:thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

Agreed. Lets talk about shagging our favorite pastime. So whose next out there and can we have some more pictures of these lovely local girls :hi:

Indianindian1986

Agreed. Lets talk about shagging our favorite pastime. So whose next out there and can we have some more pictures of these lovely local girls :hi:

Im there end of April/early May which seems a long time away!
Has to be people there before me?

Offline mrkahn

I head out end of the month for at least 4 days.
Pictures no problem if the girls allow it. Not sure how you upload pictures on here

Offline Steve2

I head out end of the month for at least 4 days.
Pictures no problem if the girls allow it. Not sure how you upload pictures on here

Upload the pic to External Link/Members Only and follow the instructions.

If you are using Chrome there is an addon so I just right click the pic and it will give an option to upload to Imgur

Offline PMAC123

Just scanning through this thread and I can't believe my eyes as someone who has never been to Africa/Morocco. Easyjet flights are around £50-80 return, the same as going to Amsterdam. People here are talking about prices with girls that exchange to pounds as about £10 for a massage, £20 for a blowjob?? Is this place heaven or something? How much is an overnight stay?

How much do you guys pay roughly for a few days or a week there, including the flights, accommodation and dinar to spend? Is there any downside? (Except the roughness and people selling on the street, that wouldn't bother me at all). I'm guessing booking the apartments as opposed to a normal hotel is quite pricey?

If it's as good as it sounds I will 100% be going there this year, even if just for a weekend.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:24:22 am by PMAC123 »

Offline Jerboa

Just scanning through this thread and I can't believe my eyes as someone who has never been to Africa/Morocco. Easyjet flights are around £50-80 return, the same as going to Amsterdam. People here are talking about prices with girls that exchange to pounds as about £10 for a massage, £20 for a blowjob?? Is this place heaven or something? How much is an overnight stay?

How much do you guys pay roughly for a few days or a week there, including the flights, accommodation and dinar to spend? Is there any downside? (Except the roughness and people selling on the street, that wouldn't bother me at all). I'm guessing booking the apartments as opposed to a normal hotel is quite pricey?

If it's as good as it sounds I will 100% be going there this year, even if just for a weekend.

One of the reasons why Morocco is still a good punting destination, is that most people in Europe would think Morocco must be a strict conservative country because they're Muslims, it hasn't been ruined by dumb stag-does yet.

Offline mrkahn

One of the reasons why Morocco is still a good punting destination, is that most people in Europe would think Morocco must be a strict conservative country because they're Muslims, it hasn't been ruined by dumb stag-does yet.

Yeah you might be right, i guess morroco doesn't come to mind as a stag place. Hope it stays that way  :)

Offline mrkahn

Upload the pic to External Link/Members Only and follow the instructions.

If you are using Chrome there is an addon so I just right click the pic and it will give an option to upload to Imgur

Thanks steve, now im just waiting until i fly out

Offline nike

Prices and costs have been covered already in the thread, happy reading. :lol:

Offline nike

I'll add my tuppence worth on the isg post by mr khan.
That is terrible advice and I agree with most of the posts.
only a very poor excuse for a human would treat another human that way.
If u treat these girls with respect u will get a far better service. Now there's nothing wrong with being assertive or firm when dealing with the girls but everything else in that post is a receipe for disaster.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 09:57:30 pm by nike »

Offline mrkahn

If u treat these girls with respect u will get a far better service. Now there's nothing wrong with being assertive or firm when dealing with the girls but everything else in that post is a receipe for disaster.

:thumbsup:

Yanik09

well let me share my story of my trip to marrakesh..

i went with a friend in june last year.. we got put in touch with a contact before we left to sort out accommodation. he showed me many apartments he has and after a few days we ( my friend and i ) picked one we liked. it was a 2 double bed place not far from McDonalds. the communication was a problem until my number was passed to a lady who spoke much better English as Google translate didn't get us anywhere, she was friendly and very pretty i must add ( yes, i checked out her whatsapp pic). she kept in contact and made it clear she wanted to meet up, i thought i was in with her until right before i was due to depart and thats when she asked how much i would be paying her, i thought she liked me for me hahahah  :lol:

so the night before i left i just thought i would message the initial contact to once again claify i wanted to party in the accomdation and he again said its no problem but i didnt feel safe with him although i had already sent a 10% deposit over i chose to find somwhere else to stay. i asked some friends and found out i had a group of friends going and that they would sort out a place to stay from their contact.

i landed in marrakesh ( no problems with immigration ) and a driver greeted me and and took me to an apartment, it was slightly further away than my original one but i guess i couldn't be picky. i told them what i wanted to do and they said it was no problem at all.

i strolled around the main area, it being my first time i didn't know what to expect, i got some glances and looks but didn't act as i was wary it being a strict country.

the first night was a quiet one just walked around and got something to eat..

second night i met the group of friends that were coming and we went to a club, we got a table and had girls all around us, my friends ( who have been before ) were very direct going up to girls and asking if they're working and inviting them to the table for drinks and taking them home.. i had a security guard at my apartment and was hesitant because of the general consensus around the country. that night i went to my friends villa... it sleeps 10, 2 drivers, 2 chefs and 2 maids, it was about 30 mins from the McDonalds but you could do all you please... smoke, drink, party, pool parties etc with no worries.. ( i have that contact if needed )

after seeing all that i got confident and took a girl home the next night. the guy who drove me from the airport happened to be with the guard when i arrived. he said to me you finally met your girlfriend did you and nodded so i nodded back and laughed it off... it was a great night with her, bang average at best. the next morning the driver told me i could only bring her back and no one else... my friend who i stayed with fell ill and he didnt do much, didnt come out, didnt party or get any girls... back at the villa it was more like a playboy house... even the girls loved being there, they stayed didnt bother going home and bunked up with whoever as long as they were paid...

all in all... great place, lovely weather buttt get your accommodation right. i went with one friend so the bigger villas were too expensive but very private... if i had a better place and felt safer i would have bought back many girls... theyre friendly and very good looking...

so now im looking to go back but i need a contact for a better place... any helps lads??? you can clearly see i need it hahaha  :lol: :( t

Offline Jerboa

well let me share my story of my trip to marrakesh..

i went with a friend in june last year.. we got put in touch with a contact before we left to sort out accommodation. he showed me many apartments he has and after a few days we ( my friend and i ) picked one we liked. it was a 2 double bed place not far from McDonalds. the communication was a problem until my number was passed to a lady who spoke much better English as Google translate didn't get us anywhere, she was friendly and very pretty i must add ( yes, i checked out her whatsapp pic). she kept in contact and made it clear she wanted to meet up, i thought i was in with her until right before i was due to depart and thats when she asked how much i would be paying her, i thought she liked me for me hahahah  :lol:

so the night before i left i just thought i would message the initial contact to once again claify i wanted to party in the accomdation and he again said its no problem but i didnt feel safe with him although i had already sent a 10% deposit over i chose to find somwhere else to stay. i asked some friends and found out i had a group of friends going and that they would sort out a place to stay from their contact.

i landed in marrakesh ( no problems with immigration ) and a driver greeted me and and took me to an apartment, it was slightly further away than my original one but i guess i couldn't be picky. i told them what i wanted to do and they said it was no problem at all.

i strolled around the main area, it being my first time i didn't know what to expect, i got some glances and looks but didn't act as i was wary it being a strict country.

the first night was a quiet one just walked around and got something to eat..

second night i met the group of friends that were coming and we went to a club, we got a table and had girls all around us, my friends ( who have been before ) were very direct going up to girls and asking if they're working and inviting them to the table for drinks and taking them home.. i had a security guard at my apartment and was hesitant because of the general consensus around the country. that night i went to my friends villa... it sleeps 10, 2 drivers, 2 chefs and 2 maids, it was about 30 mins from the McDonalds but you could do all you please... smoke, drink, party, pool parties etc with no worries.. ( i have that contact if needed )

after seeing all that i got confident and took a girl home the next night. the guy who drove me from the airport happened to be with the guard when i arrived. he said to me you finally met your girlfriend did you and nodded so i nodded back and laughed it off... it was a great night with her, bang average at best. the next morning the driver told me i could only bring her back and no one else... my friend who i stayed with fell ill and he didnt do much, didnt come out, didnt party or get any girls... back at the villa it was more like a playboy house... even the girls loved being there, they stayed didnt bother going home and bunked up with whoever as long as they were paid...

all in all... great place, lovely weather buttt get your accommodation right. i went with one friend so the bigger villas were too expensive but very private... if i had a better place and felt safer i would have bought back many girls... theyre friendly and very good looking...

so now im looking to go back but i need a contact for a better place... any helps lads??? you can clearly see i need it hahaha  :lol: :( t

So if you've already been last summer, why haven't you got any contacts????  :unknown:

Yanik09

So if you've already been last summer, why haven't you got any contacts????  :unknown:

I only had that one contact but it didn't work out right for me. Apart from him I wouldn't even know where to start to find contacts...

I thought I could seek help here.

Offline nike

Welcome to the forum yanik.
what made u forfeit ur deposit, what made u distrust the first guy?

Offline Jerboa

Maybe he thought it would end up like a Moroccan version of the Hostel.  :P

Offline mrkahn

Less than a week before i head out to Marrakech. I got my apartment sorted been advised its next to Hotel faruok & it only takes 5 mins walk to the Plaza. Told the place has a security guy but been assured that he will not cause any bother and my guy said you will be able to bring  friends no problem. His exact words are more Liberty than the riads i have stayed in the past. this will be first time will punt in kech where as before it was not possible due to the group and riad i was staying in. Just need to get my self a SIM card sorted as soon as I arrive and then go hunting on the scenic mile. Must say in advance that some of the advices on here have been really helpful and i intend to give back and hopefully try and provide a regular update and feedback.

Offline nike

Less than a week before i head out to Marrakech. I got my apartment sorted been advised its next to Hotel faruok & it only takes 5 mins walk to the Plaza. Told the place has a security guy but been assured that he will not cause any bother and my guy said you will be able to bring  friends no problem. His exact words are more Liberty than the riads i have stayed in the past. this will be first time will punt in kech where as before it was not possible due to the group and riad i was staying in. Just need to get my self a SIM card sorted as soon as I arrive and then go hunting on the scenic mile. Must say in advance that some of the advices on here have been really helpful and i intend to give back and hopefully try and provide a regular update and feedback.

Goodluck MK , did u pay a deposit on apt. and did u book from internet or is this a previous contact?

Yanik09

the way he was with me, the questions, slow replies and the fact i had to go through the girl to translate didnt leave me feeling too great.

as it got closer to my departure date i thought its better to be safe and the loss of my 10% deposit compared to being caught doing something i shouldn't was small.

maybe i overreacted but i just wanted to be safe.

Yanik09

everyone keeps mentioning local sims is that because its better or just a cost issue?

Yanik09

Maybe he thought it would end up like a Moroccan version of the Hostel.  :P

hahahah youre killing me. thats for making me feel better.

Offline mrkahn

Goodluck MK , did u pay a deposit on apt. and did u book from internet or is this a previous contact?

Thanks Nike, no deposit, i will pay on the day or when i leave. Its the guy from previous visits usually we book riads few miles out a place called al qarya which im sure you are well aware that its a no no for girls

Offline mrkahn

everyone keeps mentioning local sims is that because its better or just a cost issue?

It's combination of both, if you are going to Morroco and intend to call,text local numbers snd browse the net then having a local sim makes total sense. It will br cheaper than using a non maroc sim for sure.

Some people may just be happy using wifi in cafes etc

Offline nike

First of all it's very cheap to make callsand get online with a local sim. Secondly if u use a local sim the girls don't get ur uk number.

rarbie_a

hi guys why is al qarya a no no for girls? nike may i ask are you traveling soon, I'm looking to fly out there in 2 weeks time lol
any other punters also traveling soon?

Offline mrkahn

hi guys why is al qarya a no no for girls? nike may i ask are you traveling soon, I'm looking to fly out there in 2 weeks time lol

Because its a family complex, the security is vigilant they will not allow any working girls at all.
Nice place but not one for the ukp

Offline nike

I wish but unfortunately not. My next trip is in June and I will be there for a month.

Offline mrkahn

I fly out end of this week

Offline mrkahn

I wish but unfortunately not. My next trip is in June and I will be there for a month.

A month wow lucky you mate

Indianindian1986

Early June to early July will be fasting for Ramadan and then Eid.

Offline mrkahn

Just googled it you are right fasting starts 7th June for a month

Offline nike

I'm travelling at the end of June, have some business to take care of , which can be done during Ramadan. The Eid festival is around the 9th of July.

alfie86

I fly out end of this week

I fly out this Friday and return on Monday  :D

Offline mrkahn

I fly out this Friday and return on Monday  :D

I will be ther during that time  :thumbsup:

Offline ajosef

Fellow punters, I'm planning my third Marrakech visit hopefully March/April.  Previously I have stayed in a lovely Villa approx 20km from city centre.  Villa was fantastic, no issues with girls returning but the location and fact that there was a police checkpoint en route put many girls and taxis off.  Second time I stayed at an apartment complex near Hivernage, very accommodating but a little dated. The contact I have does not speak a word of English and is near impossible to make arrangements beforehand.  I am in search for something similar, ideally multiple apartments as there will be a  group of us friends meeting up in Marrakech.  Please can fellow punters advise or even share a contact?

Offline mrkahn

First of all welcome to the forum. You will need to spend a little time reading the posts most of the information you will find. If your contact cant speak english then google translate should be your best friend, it has helped me loads in different situations throughout the world.

Offline mrkahn

Well guys thought i would give you quick update, arrived at Dublin Airport checked in went through security and now sat in the departure lounge waiting for my flight to Marrakech. Got a few hours to kill. Once i am in Marrakech and got a local sim sorted i will provide further updates.

alfie86

Well guys thought i would give you quick update, arrived at Dublin Airport checked in went through security and now sat in the departure lounge waiting for my flight to Marrakech. Got a few hours to kill. Once i am in Marrakech and got a local sim sorted i will provide further updates.

Good lad mrkahn. I arrive in Marrakesh to tmz evening. Pls share your recent adventures (both positive and negative) so I can repeat the good and abstain from the bad  :D

Only there 3nights so hoping to make the most of them  :yahoo:

Offline mrkahn

Sorry for the late update after 2hrs of waiting in the q managed to get through passport control as i was walking out the girls working for inwi (one of morrocos mobile providers) where shouting would you like a free sim i said yes all they asked to see was my passport got my sim and out i went. Met with my contact poor fella was waiting two hours for me. He took me to the apartment which is behind hotel farouk its about 5min walk to the plaza. Checked the apartment out but to be honest it was not the most fanciest apartment but my contact said that if i want to change no problem he will show me more its was after 10 i was tired and starving. I said i will stay and see how it goes, he did say that he can gaurantee security wont bother me and wont ask for any money or Id from the girls. He just gave me a few heads up and said be careful choosing the right girl as they can cause trouble and you don't want that. He said make sure you make it very clear to girls what price and what time repeat so they understand (nike also gave same advice)
I had a showered and got settled its was after 11 so off my went to mcdonalds to grab some munch so on the way opposite zara there is a inwi koisk so i went over there gave him around 20dhs my french was as good as his enlish lol i asked for data and local calls as soon as i left no data but just calls haha never mind.
At McDonalds whilst munching on food I caught an eye of cutie 8 out of ten. Beautiful figure nice bit grey eyes. I smiled she smiled back and once I finished eating i nodded towards exit and walked out towards plaza she followed but carried on walking exchanged numbers walked off. 2mins later she called her name is Laila haha they are either laila,fatima,sara any way she could speak English well so the discussion started about where my apartment is and i said i wanted her for 4hours and made it clear that she would get paid after the four hours so said 1000 dirham i laughed and said 600 she said no 800 then we agreed to meet at 700 i wasnt going to haggle any more she suggested taxi i said its close you follow me which she did.

In the apartment every hole was open for busIness :wacko: :wacko: all holes wer tight which was awesome round one done, i felt shattered and tired ha ha now i am thinking i wanna sleep but laila had others plans so off round two so much better from her andnthe birthday be honest i let her do most of the work and once she about hit the point thats when i felt it was right to take over.

Now i was really starting feel tired lack of sleeP and two flight was caTching up with me so I thought i would let laila go and catch up on some much needed sleeP laila said you said four hours its only 3 lol i paid her 700 off she went and i knocked out slept like baby got up after midday. Went for some and did some shopping and also got sim sorted for data. Now its 17.00 so best go and vhill near scenic mile

Offline mrkahn

Good lad mrkahn. I arrive in Marrakesh to tmz evening. Pls share your recent adventures (both positive and negative) so I can repeat the good and abstain from the bad  :D

Only there 3nights so hoping to make the most of them  :yahoo:

Your going to love it mate, hunnies galore your spoilt for choice really its a buyers market

Offline toon972

Your going to love it mate, hunnies galore your spoilt for choice really its a buyers market

Good start M K, maybe try for photo next time.

Offline mrkahn

Good start M K, maybe try for photo next time.

I tried mate but she started to cry almost she was like people put on newspaper and what so i promised her i wont ... Now in carre eden got myself a pen and folded the receipts up and wrote my number so gona start handing em out to the ones that i want. Must say it does get lonely like on the hunt

Offline mrkahn

Quick update todays day hunts been a failure so far ... Gave my number to a few hotties easy 9 but they demanding 3k plus i said hell no. There loadsa 5s 6s about but im aiming high so hope the patience pays off. The night is still young

Offline mrkahn

Just sat at one the chill out places heard a deal go down an arab bloke offered to pay the girl 6k  :dash: wtf no wonder im not having much luck or maybe i give of the arab look lol

Indianindian1986

Just sat at one the chill out places heard a deal go down an arab bloke offered to pay the girl 6k  :dash: wtf no wonder im not having much luck or maybe i give of the arab look lol

6K for all nighter?! The girl would've had to be 10/10 for that kinda money?!

Offline mrkahn

No she wasn't a 10/10 i would say 8 defo a hottie but i guess 6k is nothing for that dude. Well today has been a failure so far it's almost midnight im thinking whether i should call it a night or head out to the clubs. Got a few hours to make my mind up. I think i need to download rosseta stone and learn me some french lol translate app is good but doesnt work on phone calls