Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 493877 times)

Offline nike

well my friend you have plenty of time between now and end of feb. This post has about 60page of all the information you require so get reading away. Shoudnt take you long 👍

+1
Good advise Mr K. :thumbsup:

Offline ablaze

found her in starbucks
she really likes the UK £50's ....
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ohfook1t

That must be for the full week, thought these girls were cheap

Offline rh123

The girls really are very cheap there. I paid around 800 to 1200 dirhams for overnighters. And they were all in my opinion over  8 in the looks and body department.

Offline ablaze

grabbed it straight back after the photo :D

Offline romeomustdie

grabbed it straight back after the photo :D

Around what time was she in the Starbucks?

Offline ablaze

This was over the Christmas period, that's when I was there.  around 8 - 9 pm I think

Offline Hansolo69

Just be careful of the idiot security guy at Starbucks !

charming_red

Just be careful of the idiot security guy at Starbucks !

Tell us more....?

alfie86

Hey guys. I'm staying in [Removed by admin]. Anyone got any experience of these places? What are the bouncers like? The girls? How's the security guard @ the apartment? I appreciate all your feedback :)

Offline rh123

Hey guys. I'm staying in Palm Appart Club which is near Pacha & 555 Famous Club. Anyone got any experience of these places? What are the bouncers like? The girls? How's the security guard @ the apartment? I appreciate all your feedback :)

Hi
i dont know about [Removed by admin]
I found the bouncers fine in [Removed by admin] friendly and not aggressive.The club itself is a very nice place although it doesnt really get going until 1:30.
You do get some great looking girls in there although they are around 2000 to 3000 dirhams so get your negotiating hat on.

Offline nike

u should not be posting the name of the complex ur staying in. :dash:

Offline ablaze

on a side interesting note:
i have been talking to 2 different completely unrelated girls i met in marrakech on whatsapp since i came back from there. started off with the usual mundane chat and slowly over a couple of weeks, both girls said the same thing "i need money baby, im very sick", one girl asked me for DHs1500 and the other asked for Dhs 1000.   :dash: :dash: :dash:
prossies will be prossies the world over, they cant help viewing men as a walking ATM.

Offline romeomustdie

i have been talking to 2 different completely unrelated girls i met in marrakech on whatsapp since i came back from there. started off with the usual mundane chat and slowly over a couple of weeks, both girls said the same thing "i need money baby, im very sick", one girl asked me for DHs1500 and the other asked for Dhs 1000.   :dash: :dash: :dash:
prossies will be prossies the world over, they cant help viewing men as a walking ATM.

This sounds bad but I can't help but laugh at this. Thing is they make very good money especially for their country. They are charging 50-100 quid in a day. That's more than Peaple make in the uk in a day. But I guess once your used to making big bucks it's hard to go back to normal earnings.

alfie86

u should not be posting the name of the complex ur staying in. :dash:

Sorry Nike. I'm new to this. Feedback taken.

On another note, you are quite a legend...seen the pics you have shared and oh my days!! :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Sorry Nike. I'm new to this. Feedback taken.

On another note, you are quite a legend...seen the pics you have shared and oh my days!! :thumbsup:

No probs.  just use common sense. Don't use names of girls or the apartments ur staying in. Discreation is the word to remember, borh on forum and whilst ur out there. :thumbsup:

Indianindian1986

Just returned from a trip to Marrakech
Excellent advice from nike and co re coffee shops and McDonald's - seen the sexy Moroccan girls in the flesh.
Although didn't punt myself due to going in a large group but have a trip planned in March so fingers crossed for then

This time I will be on my own and purely massages and punting.
Anyone else out to Marrakech end of March?

Offline Jerboa

This sounds just like Thai hookers, they have lots of guys messaging them, and some girls play the I'm sick, baby sick papa sick, brother crash motorbike, buffalo sick to much, but they only try this on with soft guys, I've been ask once, most girls must know I'm a tight bastard.  ;)

Offline ablaze

seems prossies are always looking for an angle to make some more money, ive seen this type of thing happen many times over the years and it never ceases to suprise me, i must be a soft touch :rolleyes:

Offline seeker

The girls do have Fluffies
 who send  them money every month  :D
So they won't go out whoring :lol:
But as soon as he's got his back turned there's a different dick up there :cool:
Same all over the world ....

Offline skylarking

lol some people! what are they like hey...

anyone out there or going anytime soon?  Im heading out in a week or so to see what all the fuss is about
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 12:44:54 am by skylarking »

Offline mrkahn

Heading out end of the month cant wait, i have been a couple times to Morroco but sadly on both occasions it was not possible to meet and explore the local beauties other than window shop   :thumbsdown: but this time its just pure chill so i will explore  :yahoo:

Offline mrkahn

Forgot to say end of feb not jan

Offline TopStar

Hi guys. I've given the details of my contact in Marrakesh to everyone who has sent me a PM ,if anyone else wants it ,message me.  It would be good to get an update from the guys.

Hello Nike... I'm new to this. Found this thread and it's brilliant full of all the advice I think anyone going Marrakech would need. Fully comprehensive. Im going to Marrakech in April for the first time for a stag. We are trying to sort accommodation that would be understanding of us bringing girls back. Would your contact still be able to help?
Forgive me for being so useless. But I cant find how to private message you. Could you possibly send me the details?

Thanks

Offline Jerboa

Hello Nike... I'm new to this. Found this thread and it's brilliant full of all the advice I think anyone going Marrakech would need. Fully comprehensive. Im going to Marrakech in April for the first time for a stag. We are trying to sort accommodation that would be understanding of us bringing girls back. Would your contact still be able to help?
Forgive me for being so useless. But I cant find how to private message you. Could you possibly send me the details?

Thanks

You have to make some more posts before PM is enabled, read the whole of this thread, remember whoring is illegal over there, so members are wary of giving contact details out to one post members.

Offline nike

Thanks
That quote u posted was from a year ago, I'm now older and "wiser". I don't give out my contacts no. to anyone who asks for it.
April is a long time away, put up a few posts and when u get pm privelages, we will see.

Offline nike

You have to make some more posts before PM is enabled, read the whole of this thread, remember whoring is illegal over there, so members are wary of giving contact details out to one post members.

+1 Excellant advise.
Put ur feet up get a coffee "or cocoa"   :P and get reading.
Once u've read the whole thread, u will be a lot better informed.

alfie86

That quote u posted was from a year ago, I'm now older and "wiser". I don't give out my contacts no. to anyone who asks for it.
April is a long time away, put up a few posts and when u get pm privelages, we will see.

Going end of Feb and new to this thread but Nike did mention that "hunting" is part of the fun!  :dance:

Offline TopStar

Makes sense guys. I'm just a bit keen I guess. I've read a great load of this thread and as I said it's very useful. Hopefully be able to share some of my experiences when I get back in April.

Currently contacting people about renting a riad for a trip. Took some of the previous posters' advice and am being quite open about what may be going down at their property while we are there. Most have said we won't be allowed to have overnight visitors. Proving quite difficult to find adequate accommodation.

The other route of booking the girls a room in the same hotel seems too much of a palava to be honest.

alfie86

What's the perception of massage (hammam) places? Do they all offer happy endings and extras? Or is that something discussed in the room? Don't want to get to into a room and she says "NO" lol. Any advice would be helpful ;)

Hussey8332

What's the perception of massage (hammam) places? Do they all offer happy endings and extras? Or is that something discussed in the room? Don't want to get to into a room and she says "NO" lol. Any advice would be helpful ;)

Nearly all the hammam spas will offer the extras but doubtful that they will discuss it in the open. The discussion will take place in the room where yourself and the girl will be alone.

Offline ablaze

its an open secret, after the hamam massage concludes, the smiling receptionist always asks "did you have a good time ?". i can just see it in her eyes, she knows exactly what ive been upto.

Offline alidoodle

Anyone know of any hammams names please were the girls are unbelievably hot?

rarbie_a

theres a lot of ham places, girls differ so do prices lol

Offline alidoodle

Ok thanks mate. Does anyone know of contact with apartment in Marrakech

Offline skylarking

only a few more days before im out there! I land early evening wondering if the Hammams would be open?

Indianindian1986

only a few more days before im out there! I land early evening wondering if the Hammams would be open?

Most Hammams are open until 9/10pm at night.
So you should be ok as long as you whizz through border control and head straight to a Hammam.

Enjoy

Offline skylarking

cheers mate, the first night will be all about trying to sus the place out, hopefully i'll get lucky

Hussey8332

As far as I know from experience, the hammams don't open till about 11ish in the morning and they are open till about 23-2330. Please feel free to correct me if you wish to do so.

Offline Yk05kso

Hey guys
You have been great m with the info and tips you shared on this forum.
I am travelling on 01/03/16 for 3 nights   Flight booked. If anyone is there at the same time it ll be great to have a drink. And share the same appartment. (Waiting for the famous context details )
Can't wait

Offline romeomustdie

Just landed And visited 2 hamams. Both the girls there looked average so I made excuses and left. Or am I supposed to agree a time and then I get to choose a girl?

Offline romeomustdie

One of them it was quite weird there was a receptionist and a lady in a head scarf standing there and behind I could see another room with girls but I couldn't see clearly . Just asked what time they close and left

rarbie_a

to be honest it depends what you pay at the places, don't expect a bargain when you see the girls are not 7-8/10, at the end of the day it depends what you want to pay and what service you want to receive, but from my experience from what i was told on average its 150dh for a massage and the extras are depending on what you want to pay but about 200dh will get you a hand job/blow job.. there is a place in the square called didi spa form hiccup my friends have told me is cheap and cheerful, but i guess it depends what spa you go to as there is several located the square and surrounding marrakesh area

Offline romeomustdie

Guys just picked up a 5ft ten girl outside of Starbucks. She followed to apartment round one done.

Offline romeomustdie

Ok guys so this is me giving back. Contrary to what everyone else is saying but the plaza was busy but as its a Saturday night it was full of families. I didn't see many working girls. Even McDonald's was all families. I walk from one end of the strip to the other with little much to see.

I then decided I would pay Starbucks another visit. Walked past and caught a girls eye who immediately looked back. Tall leggy girl curly hair. I stood on the corner of Starbucks and she came up to me and went to shake my hand introducing herself. Her English was very very good.

She asked where I was staying and then I told her to follow me. She followed to the flat and stayed like 10m behind the entire way. No problems at the apartment went straight through in the lift to the flat. Very enthusiastic girl and eager to please.

Very talkative to. Her phone kept ringing throughout the punt but she ignored it many times. There are a lot of guys here also. Lots of gulf Arab dudes here looking for Moroccan Pussy

Offline romeomustdie

Just a heads up as a tourist so many Peaple will try to stop and hassle you. Politely refuse and keep walking. Just keep walking and say no. Even if you speak French act like you don't and keep moving

alfie86

Just a heads up as a tourist so many Peaple will try to stop and hassle you. Politely refuse and keep walking. Just keep walking and say no. Even if you speak French act like you don't and keep moving

Good info Kinghenry  :thumbsup:
I'm there end of Feb, first time. Quite excited  :rolleyes:

charming_red

Kinghenry, is your apartment security free or was it just a lucky moment with no one there?

Offline romeomustdie

Tbh Morocco is a bit of a shit hole. I didn't think it would be this bad. Everyone in the street wants something from you as a tourist. I was lucky at the time no security so didn't have to pay. I went out again around ten pm to check out the talent once more and when I came back around midnight he was there and insisted on looking at my key.

He only spoke French and Arabic so I didn't understand. He also instead on showing me which floor I was on even though I already knew.