Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978972 times)

Offline thekman100

I've fucked her a few times on various trips.

Nice looking, I have always haggled.  Always been a reliable plan C or D

Kman, you really need to make sure you agree everything specifically with these girls.

Like you I love to go to a German FKK, but this it totally different.
There is no 30 minute or 60 minute time limit, but you can normally only cum once, unless you agree beforehand.

I hope that your trip improves.

Dude, I seriously need to negotiate a 2nd fuck in a TWO hour booking??

Sorry but I draw the line at needing to do that before naming and shaming.

Out of interest, how much did you pay per pop?

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I've fucked her a few times on various trips.

Nice looking, I have always haggled.  Always been a reliable plan C or D

Kman, you really need to make sure you agree everything specifically with these girls.

Like you I love to go to a German FKK, but this it totally different.
There is no 30 minute or 60 minute time limit, but you can normally only cum once, unless you agree beforehand.

I hope that your trip improves.

Han, with these type, no matter what you agree beforehand, they will still mess about with you. When they start out in this business, they aren’t like this, just when they learn the ropes, then they start all this drama.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Heph

Dude, I seriously need to negotiate a 2nd fuck in a TWO hour booking??

It was his recommendation, not a criticism.

Offline Hansolo69

Kman,
Compare what you paid against what you would pay in an FKK
Minimum of EUR 50 for 30 minutes then possible extras like dfk and owo (where permitted)

I love going to an fkk club, but Marrakech is a totally different ball game. In Marrakech a 'short time' booking will usually be one pop. 
Again always check what is included. 

One plus side in Marrakech, if you enjoy anal then this is sometimes available without paying extra as some girls are virgins and want to stay that way.

Offline Tazzy

I’m currently in Marrakech is anyone has any tips/ wants to meet up to punt together?

Offline lukedeals

The Girl that screwed me, metaphorically and physically is called Nouha on Tinder and looks like this. PM if you want number but I'll be deleting it shortly.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hey man, can you PM me her number?

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hey man, can you PM me her number?

Even after the experience the op had, you want a go at her,  :dash:

Mate there are plenty of other fish in the kech pond.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline misterali

Even after the experience the op had, you want a go at her,  :dash:

Mate there are plenty of other fish in the kech pond.
Or maybe he’s hoping to avoid getting scammed.

I bet he took one look at the pics and thought....worth it :wacko:

Offline lukedeals

I recognise her, I think I may have her number

Offline mrkahn

I know its been some time since i have last updated so i hope you guys had a fantastic xmas and new year. Well im starting my new year in the best possible way by going to Marrakech this week with a few friends. This time all the planning was done by them and all i had to do was book a flight, they have booked a villa through air bnb. So i will do my utmost best to update you guys regularly if not for sure when i return.

Offline Timberwolf

Gents,

Any advice on SIM card. Best for data and if to get at airport or purchase elsewhere.

Thanks

Offline CoolTiger

Gents,

Any advice on SIM card. Best for data and if to get at airport or purchase elsewhere.

Thanks

I just noticed that the Punting Guide to Kesh does not have much info about SIM Cards.

Guys, could you please all post your experiences regarding

Network Chosen/Selected
Costs of SIM
Where Bought
Data/Calls Bundle Recommended
Overall feedback, e.g. How Good Signal Was, etc

I shall them compile a post for the guide. Thanks.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0

Offline CoolTiger

For those not aware, there is an Excellent Beginner's Guide to Morocco. Although this has not been updated since May-2017, it still contains a lot of useful information, especially for those planning to go there or visiting Morocco for the first time.

If possible, please comment or provide us with any updates:

Guide:
External Link/Members Only

Update Comments Here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I just noticed that the Punting Guide to Kesh does not have much info about SIM Cards.

Guys, could you please all post your experiences regarding

Network Chosen/Selected
Costs of SIM
Where Bought
Data/Calls Bundle Recommended
Overall feedback, e.g. How Good Signal Was, etc

I shall them compile a post for the guide. Thanks.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0

Ok, I have found that iniwi is the best sim for 4G coverage and signal. They also have some good data bundles as well. 50D will last you a few days if not an entire week even when you’re watching movies/clips using data. My experience with the other network providers is mixed as always issues with signal etc.

I would recommend to buy them from the iniwi shops directly rather than the airport as the airport sims are preset to higher tariffs from what I have been told by locals. If you go regularly and leave some credit in the SIM card, you can use the same SIM card on every trip. Normally it’s ok for 3-4 months if credit still in card. I have had my sim for over 2 years and have been using the same one on every trip.

Hope this helps.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 01:24:14 pm by Mikey123 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Timberwolf

I would recommend to buy them from the iniwi shops directly rather than the airport as the airport sims are preset to higher tariffs from what I have been told by locals. If you go regularly and leave some credit in the SIM card, you can use the same SIM card on every trip. Normally it’s ok for 3-4 months if credit still in card. I have had my sim for over 2 years and have been using the same one on every trip.

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Brilliant. Thanks Mikey.

Offline thekman100

Ok, I have found that iniwi is the best sim for 4G coverage and signal. They also have some good data bundles as well. 50D will last you a few days if not an entire week even when you’re watching movies/clips using data. My experience with the other network providers is mixed as always issues with signal etc.

I would recommend to buy them from the iniwi shops directly rather than the airport as the airport sims are preset to higher tariffs from what I have been told by locals. If you go regularly and leave some credit in the SIM card, you can use the same SIM card on every trip. Normally it’s ok for 3-4 months if credit still in card. I have had my sim for over 2 years and have been using the same one on every trip.

Hope this helps.

So my post. I used Orange. 50 MAD 2Gb and was never out of coverage.

Offline thekman100

Dude, I seriously need to negotiate a 2nd fuck in a TWO hour booking??

Sorry but I draw the line at needing to do that before naming and shaming.

Out of interest, how much did you pay per pop?

Hansolo, I never did get a reply to how much you paid per pop? I would be intrigued to know please for future reference (if I ever decide to go back...which I doubt).

Offline Hansolo69

Hansolo, I never did get a reply to how much you paid per pop? I would be intrigued to know please for future reference (if I ever decide to go back...which I doubt).

Sorry for the delay - I've just got back from Marrakech.

Kman, I think I paid 800 Dhirams, but it could have been a 1000.

I originally got her number and spoke with her on Tinder, but never actually met her.
Then one night I started speaking with her in a bar, she was attractive and flirty - shocker I know.
When we exchanged numbers I told her that I already had her number from Tinder.

Anyway we left the bar separately and she came to my apartment.
It was pretty late so I didn't want her staying hours.

My main recommendation for Marrakech is to find 1 or 2 regular girls and get to know them.  They will treat you much better.
Obviously don't let your guard down.


Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Sorry for the delay - I've just got back from Marrakech.

Kman, I think I paid 800 Dhirams, but it could have been a 1000.

I originally got her number and spoke with her on Tinder, but never actually met her.
Then one night I started speaking with her in a bar, she was attractive and flirty - shocker I know.
When we exchanged numbers I told her that I already had her number from Tinder.

Anyway we left the bar separately and she came to my apartment.
It was pretty late so I didn't want her staying hours.

My main recommendation for Marrakech is to find 1 or 2 regular girls and get to know them.  They will treat you much better.
Obviously don't let your guard down.

Hi han, would be nice to get some feedback as to how the trip went.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

lammaz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Back from Morocco late last night, will try to give a report of what went down until its still relatively fresh in my head.

Now keep in mind, that this trip was not 100% punting oriented, was more of a lads trip and in case something punting related would come up, it would be an option we are open to. I had prepared myself reading this forum, so i was somewhat prepared to what it could be like.

First night hit 555 Sky Bar. It quickly became our favourite pre-drinks hangout place as we went 3 times total, went to the club downstairs once. Easy vibe upstairs and if you plan to hit the club downstairs later, its perfect. The other nights we also did Theatro and Monte after 555. Tried African Chic for pre-drinks one night but the place is way overpriced compared to 555, so we didnt order anything. Two nights we also hit the "after-club" place called Cavalli Oriental in Hivernage, since it was few steps from hotel. The party goes hard there until morning and it has some nice looking wgs too.

SPA: Tried St. Tropez on the second morning with my mate. 1 hour of activities 400. The hammam was very decent and the massage itself was super good. Extras available. My girl gave a bj for 400 in the hammam and later when i was ready to go again in the massage, she gave me a handy for free on top. My mate got a bj from a cute small girl for 400 as well. Value for money place, but probably depends in the selection of who's working. My other mate hit the Spa at the Lawrence d'Arabie hotel and also got extras for 500.

Clubs: Theatro definitely the best disco, every girl on the floor is available for numbers exchange. Mate took a double back home from there, but ended up paying 2000 each, so i cant comment if it was worth the money, probably not. Took a slim cutie home from Cavalli, but ended up paying a little too much for anal-only punt (1400). But she was enthusiastic at least. Monte i did not like personally as the space is really small and the low seating placement makes it hard to enjoy the party and have a drink. Girls are all smoking hot though.

So in conclusion i now have a small idea of what's happening in Kesh. Next time i go, its gonna be 100% punting related stuff, with very little alcohol and nightlife included. Will do Tinder (plenty available from there, but didnt have time) and will try day scene in Starbucks and McD.

Then we took a short trip to Casablanca and did a Spa there. Got two different girls to each give me a bj for 500 (one in massage, one in hammam). Both were virgins and anal was available, but i didnt go for it.

Also spent a weekend in Agadir:

Had an hotel for personal belongings and got a guest friendly apartment off AirBnB for 500 a night in addition. Place had no guard and was very private, so it suited me.

Naya Lounge - love the place. Its absolutely packed and if you roll with a squad of 4 like we did then the table cost will definitely be worth the money. Girls in the place are great looking and if you get your own separate table, then its easy to invite girls over to yours. However, my mate agreed a meet with a chick off Tinder and she (of course) happened to have her friend with her, who i liked and ended up going back to the apartment with. The first night i paid 1000 for a few hours, but next day she gave me a 14h overnight for 1000 and i was well satisfied.

In the end, my total count was 3 different bjs in spas and 2 different punts (3 nights) off clubs/Tinder. It was a huge learning experience and i know that its possible to do so-so much better, with less alcohol, some haggling and more concrete agreements beforehand. In other words, if you put in the effort, you can do really good.

Offline Hitboy

Was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for accommodation? Got a fixer over there but he's quite expensive

Offline Hansolo69

[quote
Hi han, would be nice to get some feedback as to how the trip went.
[/quote]

Hey Mikey,
Not  a bad trip - cooler than I've known previously, especially at night.  Deffo need the aircon on to warm the apartment.  The girls really feel the cold there.

On my first evening  I'd arranged to meet a long-standing regular, who cancelled on my saying she had to see a girl mate.  I assumed she'd got a better offer although I was disappointed.  Went out for dinner then went to a bar.  Really gutted when aforementioned regular walked in with another bloke.  :( :dash:  Oh Well.
I fucked her off for the rest of my trip, despite numerous messages and calls.

Met up with a mate a few times for coffee and swap stories, and also go spa hunting.
Found the Beldi Spa and there were some hot lasses in there, and the initial prices were very low compared to other places.
Went back on my own later and chose an hour hamman and massage I think was 400 DH.  Picked a very pretty lass, Chayma or similar name.
The actual facilities were not great.  No lockers for my clothing / stuff.  So stripped off in the hamman room and laid down on a very small hamman 'slab'.  I could barely fit on it.  Very poor hamman with luke warm water.  Not a good start  :unknown:  Girl started playing with Percy and asked about extras.  I asked for prices and they were way overpriced.  I countered with lower price but really had lost the will by that point.  Told her not to bother with the rest of the hamman or the massage as I just wanted a towel to dry myself, get dressed and leave.  She was stunned and pissed off, especially when I refused to tip her !!  :wackogirl:
Scrubbed that place of the list.

Rest of the time was spent with friends or a regular las who I met back in September.  She stayed over 3 or 4 nights, so I didn't get opportunity to go to any other bars or clubs.
A mate introduced me to a very nice restaurant on Rue Yugoslavie called Restaurant Bagatelle.  Really good food and nice place to take a girl.  Indoors and cosy + nice and warm.

There seemed to be a lot of girls around Starbucks early evening, but sadly I didn't get any new numbers.
Did get a few hits on Tinder, but some were overpriced.
Plus spending so much time with the regular lass didn't give me free evenings to meet new girls.

Offline toon972

Good to hear everything worked out for you HS. 

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
[quote
Hi han, would be nice to get some feedback as to how the trip went.


Hey Mikey,
Not  a bad trip - cooler than I've known previously, especially at night.  Deffo need the aircon on to warm the apartment.  The girls really feel the cold there.

On my first evening  I'd arranged to meet a long-standing regular, who cancelled on my saying she had to see a girl mate.  I assumed she'd got a better offer although I was disappointed.  Went out for dinner then went to a bar.  Really gutted when aforementioned regular walked in with another bloke.  :( :dash:  Oh Well.
I fucked her off for the rest of my trip, despite numerous messages and calls.

Met up with a mate a few times for coffee and swap stories, and also go spa hunting.
Found the Beldi Spa and there were some hot lasses in there, and the initial prices were very low compared to other places.
Went back on my own later and chose an hour hamman and massage I think was 400 DH.  Picked a very pretty lass, Chayma or similar name.
The actual facilities were not great.  No lockers for my clothing / stuff.  So stripped off in the hamman room and laid down on a very small hamman 'slab'.  I could barely fit on it.  Very poor hamman with luke warm water.  Not a good start  :unknown:  Girl started playing with Percy and asked about extras.  I asked for prices and they were way overpriced.  I countered with lower price but really had lost the will by that point.  Told her not to bother with the rest of the hamman or the massage as I just wanted a towel to dry myself, get dressed and leave.  She was stunned and pissed off, especially when I refused to tip her !!  :wackogirl:
Scrubbed that place of the list.

Rest of the time was spent with friends or a regular las who I met back in September.  She stayed over 3 or 4 nights, so I didn't get opportunity to go to any other bars or clubs.
A mate introduced me to a very nice restaurant on Rue Yugoslavie called Restaurant Bagatelle.  Really good food and nice place to take a girl.  Indoors and cosy + nice and warm.

There seemed to be a lot of girls around Starbucks early evening, but sadly I didn't get any new numbers.
Did get a few hits on Tinder, but some were overpriced.
Plus spending so much time with the regular lass didn't give me free evenings to meet new girls.

Thanks Han for the trip report. Sorry to hear about the regular. One did that to me and then I ignored her to the extent that she was literally begging to see me, I blocked her. Then I bumped into her on the strip once and she was like why you ignoring me, I just gave her the cold shoulder and walked off. Not worth chasing after them as they will only get emboldened and start messing you about.

Glad though that you remedied this with alternatives.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LB-liberatedbro

Gents - a quick thank you to all the contributors. Off to Marrakech next week with a few friends and this site has been awesome. Will report back.

LB

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Gents - a quick thank you to all the contributors. Off to Marrakech next week with a few friends and this site has been awesome. Will report back.

LB

Welcome to the forum. We’ve had many come here and say exactly the same. We’ll look forward to hearing about your experience.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CoolTiger

Gents - a quick thank you to all the contributors. Off to Marrakech next week with a few friends and this site has been awesome. Will report back.

LB

Welcome to the forum. We’ve had many come here and say exactly the same. We’ll look forward to hearing about your experience.

+1

Welcome to UKP liberated. Hope to hear from you your Kesh punting experiences. 

djames777

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you want to save a load of hassle with apartments etc, there are plenty of massage shops in all big cities of Morocco where full service is 99 percent available, prices vary but a massage with owo should be total of 600 DH, marrakech is expensive due to tourism so Rabat or Casablanca will be cheaper options

Offline Hansolo69

If you want to save a load of hassle with apartments etc, there are plenty of massage shops in all big cities of Morocco where full service is 99 percent available, prices vary but a massage with owo should be total of 600 DH, marrakech is expensive due to tourism so Rabat or Casablanca will be cheaper options
Any recommendations?

Offline Knny

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 710
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
If you want to save a load of hassle with apartments etc, there are plenty of massage shops in all big cities of Morocco where full service is 99 percent available, prices vary but a massage with owo should be total of 600 DH, marrakech is expensive due to tourism so Rabat or Casablanca will be cheaper options

Are the hamam places discreet?  i.e. totally separate and not just with a curtain etc.  Always wondered about that, wouldn't want a session with chances of other customers walking in.  Also, do they always have condoms?

Offline Hansolo69

[quote
Are the hamam places discreet?  i.e. totally separate and not just with a curtain etc.  Always wondered about that, wouldn't want a session with chances of other customers walking in.  Also, do they always have condoms?
[/quote]
I doubt you will find any local lasses that have condoms

Offline nike

[quote


I doubt you will find any local lasses that have condoms

It's better to take ur own, however most hamams that I've been to, the girls usually have their own.

lammaz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So far every hammam has had their own in my experience. But its true, that local condoms are very small.

Offline LB-liberatedbro

Gents - just got back. I can now understand why Marrakech has such a long list of reviews. The talent is surreal.

This was a scouting trip as the other four guys in my group are not into punting. But here’s a few observations.

Accommodation - we had a decent house inside the Médina. For the money paid, it was a lot better than my expectation. Luxurious and well equipped than some places back home. BUT for punting, do NOT stay inside the Médina. First, the taxi only drops you on the outskirts and you have to walk inside. This makes it difficult for the WG who will come in a separate taxi unless you then want to walk with her. This creates a second problem - the local crowd can be too vigilant. Even in the early hours. Third, the Riad owner was next door. All in all, the WGs hate this scenario and it didn’t feel safe to risk it.

Restaurants - this place is not cheap if you go to some of the top quality places. Jad Mahal and the Lotus Club were amazing. The quality of the food and the ambience blew me away. But this isn’t a foodie review ...

Hammam - managed to escape my group one afternoon. Went to St Tropez. The receptionist looked pretty rough and said ‘nothing illegal here’ when I asked to see the masseuse. Went next door to Spa Beldi. One girl was hot but she had to go somewhere. Went for second hottest girl - 6/10  so should have said no - but really wanted to try it so went ahead.  Hammam and Massage were very average and she finished in 45 mins rather than 1 hour. FS offered for 500 and BJ for 300. Took the latter option. OWO but no CIM. Very average. Waste of money to be honest.

Afternoon walks - found most places pretty empty. Went to Starbucks, McD and the shopping center. Maybe should have gone in the evening.

Clubs - after a late dinner went to Monte Carlo and Theatro. Now this is where it gets interesting.

Theatro has a good layout. Find a girl, buy her a drink and take here on the first or second floor to ‘dance’ and ‘talk’. The facial quality averages 6-7/10 with maybe a handful of 8/10. This is amazing in its own rights! The body on some of these girls is phenomenal. Quoted 1500 but felt that could have negotiated.

Monte Carlo - now this is where the average quality goes up to 7-9/10. I was in heaven. Prices quoted 2000-3000 but again felt that you can negotiate. The uptick in quality vs Theatro was noticeable and don’t get me wrong - Theatro was great. But you’re just spoilt for choice.

All in all - the only lesson learnt is that I need to come back with some punting buddies!

Mexican13

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi All

First of all I would like to thank all the regular contributors on here specially Nike, Cooltiger, Mrkahn, Mr Ali, Toon etc, they shared their experiences when many like to keep a good thing to themselves and they make this thread so popular.

Been lurking a long time and don't really punt much in the uk apart from the occasional massage at ego which has been reviewed extensively.
 
I along with a few mates managed to wiggle some time away from the families and spend 4 nights in Marrakech from where we have just returned.
So after reading all 100+ pages of this thread and taking notes thought I was ready to hit the mile  :rolleyes:.

I didn't want to come on here with a request for contacts or help since I haven't shared anything recently so thought I would just try and see if I could arrange something myself, as advised I looked thru the usual accommodation sites looking for an apartment that was girl friendly and found that you have to look between the lines in the descriptions of apartments and not blatantly say to the owners what you intend to do, so just asked a few if there was security or not and just went with one that didn't have any and was located near the mile, I suppose by shear luck we found an ideal place.

It was about 7pm by the time we got to McDonalds and started walking towards Starbucks, there were girls and guys everywhere, the girls in McDonalds seemed very young, most looked under 21 (we are all over 50) :D so we carried on walking. That first night we just explored and familiarised ourselves with what we had read and saw a lot of deals being done and numbers being exchanged.

The second night we decided to get some numbers and see if we could have some fun, as many have said before many of the girls walk around in groups so since there was 3 of us, we wrote down our local tel number on a piece of paper and sat in Starbucks, we were a bit shy at first and lost out to some other guys but then we saw 3 good looking girls and went for it. Gave them our number and they called after a few minutes. Luckily one of them spoke quite good english so we agreed they come back to our place for 2 hours and made sure to negotiate exactly what we wanted in advance, we didn't want any trouble afterwards. They came back and stayed for the 2 hours for 800dhs each , which is probably a bit too much as we would get better deals later on but since it was our first it was ok,  one of them wasn't too happy but we had told them before hand that we wanted to come at least twice so a decent start. Paid afterwards and they left into the night.

Next day we decided to try a hammam, weren't sure which one to try so just went to the one right opposite Carre Eden, it is on the first floor of a office building and walked in to find a really attractive girl on reception, she said 700dhs for hammam and massage, we countered with 600dhs and she accepted (we are not very good hagglers :( lol ) the hammam and massage was ok but I didn't find my girl attractive so when she offered extras I wasn't interested but my mate got a decent bj for 300dhs.

In the evening we walked around again and found a slim attractive 30 something and managed to get her number, she hardly spoke any English but we managed to agree 500 dhs for 2 hours and she would call couple of friends at same rate, again met near our place and they followed behind us to the flat.
She was friendly and a really good kisser, as others have said the girls give a girlfriend experience and like to kiss and cuddle.

The next day the owner of the flat told us about a Hammam that he and the locals go to so we thought we would try this, it is a proper hammam place where men massage men and women massage women, totally separate no extras  :scare:. He took us in his car since it is quite far from the normal touristy areas, I have been looking for a website but doesnt seem to  have one but is called Hammam Les Fleurs, Turkish Bath House.

It is very cheap compared to the others and cost us 100 dhs each and we were there for over 2 hours. Please be warned though you will be scrubbed thoroughly and leave about a kilo of skin behind. Also unlike us please take your own shorts and shampoo and scrub glove with you since all the locals bring their own.
You first undress to your shorts and after a quick cool shower, sit in a sauna with the occasional cold shower when it becomes unbearable, then one the 6 or so masseurs throws you on a marble table and scrubs of all your dead skin while stretching your arms and legs, quick shower and then back on marble table and this time uses this black paste to really smooth your skin, another shower and then go relax on loungers with mint tea, ahhh well I really enjoyed that, I'm sure I was a few shades lighter. lol

As others have said there is good food to be had but I thought I would mention this place since I like spicy food and found the normal offerings a bit bland,

External Link/Members Only

It has good mix of food and cost is reasonable so hopefully you guys like it.

So overall good first trip to Marrakech but as others have stated, the girls are getting hardened and I think next time will try Agadir or Tangiers.

Happy travels guys

 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 02:26:57 am by Mexican13 »

Offline toon972

Hi All

First of all I would like to thank all the regular contributors on here specially Nike, Cooltiger, Mrkahn, Mr Ali, Toon etc, they shared their experiences when many like to keep a good thing to themselves and they make this thread so popular.

Been lurking a long time and don't really punt much in the uk apart from the occasional massage at ego which has been reviewed extensively.
 
I along with a few mates managed to wiggle some time away from the families and spend 4 nights in Marrakech from where we have just returned.
So after reading all 100+ pages of this thread and taking notes thought I was ready to hit the mile  :rolleyes:.

I didn't want to come on here with a request for contacts or help since I haven't shared anything recently so thought I would just try and see if I could arrange something myself, as advised I looked thru the usual accommodation sites looking for an apartment that was girl friendly and found that you have to look between the lines in the descriptions of apartments and not blatantly say to the owners what you intend to do, so just asked a few if there was security or not and just went with one that didn't have any and was located near the mile, I suppose by shear luck we found an ideal place.

It was about 7pm by the time we got to McDonalds and started walking towards Starbucks, there were girls and guys everywhere, the girls in McDonalds seemed very young, most looked under 21 (we are all over 50) :D so we carried on walking. That first night we just explored and familiarised ourselves with what we had read and saw a lot of deals being done and numbers being exchanged.

The second night we decided to get some numbers and see if we could have some fun, as many have said before many of the girls walk around in groups so since there was 3 of us, we wrote down our local tel number on a piece of paper and sat in Starbucks, we were a bit shy at first and lost out to some other guys but then we saw 3 good looking girls and went for it. Gave them our number and they called after a few minutes. Luckily one of them spoke quite good english so we agreed they come back to our place for 2 hours and made sure to negotiate exactly what we wanted in advance, we didn't want any trouble afterwards. They came back and stayed for the 2 hours for 800dhs each , which is probably a bit too much as we would get better deals later on but since it was our first it was ok,  one of them wasn't too happy but we had told them before hand that we wanted to come at least twice so a decent start. Paid afterwards and they left into the night.

Next day we decided to try a hammam, weren't sure which one to try so just went to the one right opposite Carre Eden, it is on the first floor of a office building and walked in to find a really attractive girl on reception, she said 700dhs for hammam and massage, we countered with 600dhs and she accepted (we are not very good hagglers :( lol ) the hammam and massage was ok but I didn't find my girl attractive so when she offered extras I wasn't interested but my mate got a decent bj for 300dhs.

In the evening we walked around again and found a slim attractive 30 something and managed to get her number, she hardly spoke any English but we managed to agree 500 dhs for 2 hours and she would call couple of friends at same rate, again met near our place and they followed behind us to the flat.
She was friendly and a really good kisser, as others have said the girls give a girlfriend experience and like to kiss and cuddle.

The next day the owner of the flat told us about a Hammam that he and the locals go to so we thought we would try this, it is a proper hammam place where men massage men and women massage women, totally separate no extras  :scare:. He took us in his car since it is quite far from the normal touristy areas, I have been looking for a website but doesnt seem to  have one but is called Hammam Les Fleurs, Turkish Bath House.

It is very cheap compared to the others and cost us 100 dhs each and we were there for over 2 hours. Please be warned though you will be scrubbed thoroughly and leave about a kilo of skin behind. Also unlike us please take your own shorts and shampoo and scrub glove with you since all the locals bring their own.
You first undress to your shorts and after a quick cool shower, sit in a sauna with the occasional cold shower when it becomes unbearable, then one the 6 or so masseurs throws you on a marble table and scrubs of all your dead skin while stretching your arms and legs, quick shower and then back on marble table and this time uses this black paste to really smooth your skin, another shower and then go relax on loungers with mint tea, ahhh well I really enjoyed that, I'm sure I was a few shades lighter. lol

As others have said there is good food to be had but I thought I would mention this place since I like spicy food and found the normal offerings a bit bland,

External Link/Members Only

It has good mix of food and cost is reasonable so hopefully you guys like it.

So overall good first trip to Marrakech but as others have stated, the girls are getting hardened and I think next time will try Agadir or Tangiers.

Happy travels guys

 

Well done and glad you enjoyed yourselves, exactly how this thread should be used. Good luck on your next escapade.  :thumbsup:

Offline Niggledebits

Hi all

Just managed to finish reading the whole of this thread. I went from chomping at the bit to go to Marrakech based upon feedback from Nike, Toon etc to god this place has changed and the way to go is Tinder.

Simple question, as a middle aged white slightly overweight male is it worth going to Marrakech or the other destinations in Morocco for example Tangier?

It seems to me from recent posts that Starbucks is now dominated by Saudi’s / British Asians. The clubs are becoming more dangerous in terms of scammers (the incidence of wg’s kicking off straight away in apartments in order to force punters to pay over to avoid the police being called).

I have to say it has taken me 3 weeks to read the posts and I have enjoyed it.  Nike / Toon get that best seller written😄

Niggle

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Hi all

Just managed to finish reading the whole of this thread. I went from chomping at the bit to go to Marrakech based upon feedback from Nike, Toon etc to god this place has changed and the way to go is Tinder.

Simple question, as a middle aged white slightly overweight male is it worth going to Marrakech or the other destinations in Morocco for example Tangier?

It seems to me from recent posts that Starbucks is now dominated by Saudi’s / British Asians. The clubs are becoming more dangerous in terms of scammers (the incidence of wg’s kicking off straight away in apartments in order to force punters to pay over to avoid the police being called).

I have to say it has taken me 3 weeks to read the posts and I have enjoyed it.  Nike / Toon get that best seller written😄

Niggle

Well it doesn’t matter if you’re white, black,Asian etc; what the girls are interested in is your money. Seen plenty of middle aged fat blokes about pulling girls from bars and clubs. You will get scammers everywhere, wherever you go, just need to have your wits about you. If you do go, just go to enjoy and don’t overly think about things.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Niggledebits

Well it doesn’t matter if you’re white, black,Asian etc; what the girls are interested in is your money. Seen plenty of middle aged fat blokes about pulling girls from bars and clubs. You will get scammers everywhere, wherever you go, just need to have your wits about you. If you do go, just go to enjoy and don’t overly think about things.

Thanks Mikey

My main question based on recent posts is would I stand out (not in a good way).

N

Offline toon972

Thanks Mikey

My main question based on recent posts is would I stand out (not in a good way).

N

Yes you will stand out, everybody probably knows why you are there. The thing to do is just do what they do, have a coffee, look around and all the time keeping an eye open for that glance from a girl. No one is really bothered as long as you are polite and respectful, I have found.

Offline Niggledebits

Yes you will stand out, everybody probably knows why you are there. The thing to do is just do what they do, have a coffee, look around and all the time keeping an eye open for that glance from a girl. No one is really bothered as long as you are polite and respectful, I have found.

Thanks Mr T.

Offline tickle12345

Returned from Marrakech recently, after 18 months away, oh how i missed this place, the weather, the food and obviously the talent out there!

I was in Marrakech for a few days, the visit was not for punting purposes on this occasion so I may not be able to add much value to this thread on which I have done on previously, but it's pretty clear why us punters love Marrakech - the quality of girls is something else... 

On this visit I didn't book an apartment as I wouldn't have time to use, nor was i going to hit the nightclub scene (normally my spots are 555, Monte Cristo, W Club, Theatro), instead I opted for the spa/massage places.
One which is opposite the Hotel Nassim in Gueliz and behind this building. Both had more than 5 girls working, in both places there was one stunning girl and the rest were decent. Both girls gave very good massages but it was pretty clear from my squirming what my intentions were. We agreed to 700 dirhams for sex at both places (I had my own condoms) Both girls were very tight down there, sex was amazing and the girls were very much into it.

Unfortunately that's all for this trip, I did have a few girls lined up from Tinder but didn't get the chance to see, one thing for sure is I will be returning very soon...

Offline Timberwolf

Was in Marrakech last week (28th to 1st) and as I was there with the wife for her 50th birthday, there was no chance of getting away for some fun. Anyway, we were staying at the Hotel Sofitel in Hivernage and as it was close to Extrablatt, we went there few times for a drink. Extrablatt is near Lotus Club, Sky Bar etc. I mention this because Extrablatt does not seem to be mentioned here in this forum. However, on the 3 nights we were there, there was alot of talent. Some very nice talent. Yeah, I know this is the posh end of town and some of those ladies were genuine customers but I know a call girl when I see a call girl. Some of them made it obvious they were there to drum up business as causel glances were more then lingering. I saw some of the same girls number of times when we visited. Oftern moving away from the tables to take calls or make calls.

Was my Whodar on the blink or is this a alternative to the Golden Mile of Guiliz.

Mexican13

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Timberwolf,

When I was there a few weeks ago our landlord said he had also seen upper class working girls there, so I think you are right . Maybe another choice if you can afford upper class girls.

Happy hunting

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Ok guys, just returned from a short trip to kech. Had a real freight on this one. First night and called a regular over for the night. After the first round was knackered so about to knock off and hear shouting in the corridor outside the apartment. Can’t make it out but saying something in the local language. Next day spoke to my contact and he goes whatever happens do not open the door as that was a cop checking out the place.

He informs me that this has been happening across the city where they know foreign guys are there and the parking attendants and or security for buildings (even if your building doesn’t have security) are informants for the police. They get a cut in any deal the police make and they will milk you dry if caught red handed. They will go to the building and knock on random doors as they won’t know the exact apartment you and the girl are in.

Next night had the Another regular and lo behold, there is banging on my door this time. We stay quiet and luckily we had lights off and he went away. The girl shits it and says she don’t want to stay and leaves. Next day I change the apartment and nothing happens here.

I heard this from another punter who said he had a similar experience. So if you do get a random knock whether daytime or night time when you have a girl with you, whatever happens do not open the door and keep silent inside.

This may have been a one off, can’t say but as we always advise here, be safe than sorry.

Also I found macdonalds dead in the early evening. The strip wasn’t as busy but some talent about nevertheless.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline LB-liberatedbro

Have been to sky bar. Great shisha and the occasional hot WG. Will need to check out Extrablatt! Thanks for the tip. Pearl Rof bar is also great for a view, drink and shisha. Didn’t see any WG there though.

Haven’t yet found my perfect go to bar between finishing at  the restaurant and entering  the clubs at 1am!

Got sign off from work and going solo end of April. First time for everything! After booking, realised that Ramadan starts a week after I arrive. Having read comments here, seems like I dodged a bullet by not booking during Ramadan. Hoping that it’s not too quiet a week before Ramadan starts!

This thread is amazing - thanks guys.

Offline Marvelous

Ok guys, just returned from a short trip to kech. Had a real freight on this one. First night and called a regular over for the night. After the first round was knackered so about to knock off and hear shouting in the corridor outside the apartment. Can’t make it out but saying something in the local language. Next day spoke to my contact and he goes whatever happens do not open the door as that was a cop checking out the place.

He informs me that this has been happening across the city where they know foreign guys are there and the parking attendants and or security for buildings (even if your building doesn’t have security) are informants for the police. They get a cut in any deal the police make and they will milk you dry if caught red handed. They will go to the building and knock on random doors as they won’t know the exact apartment you and the girl are in.

Next night had the Another regular and lo behold, there is banging on my door this time. We stay quiet and luckily we had lights off and he went away. The girl shits it and says she don’t want to stay and leaves. Next day I change the apartment and nothing happens here.

I heard this from another punter who said he had a similar experience. So if you do get a random knock whether daytime or night time when you have a girl with you, whatever happens do not open the door and keep silent inside.

This may have been a one off, can’t say but as we always advise here, be safe than sorry.

Also I found macdonalds dead in the early evening. The strip wasn’t as busy but some talent about nevertheless.

Your contact wasnt Mr A? Last trip i went in November he rang me to say the same thing don't open door. Next thing i know abiut 40 minutes later door knocked :unknown: this was around 7pm and it was just me and my mate there so i thought fuck it leys see who it is.  Some bloke walked in normal clothes just chatting away in French looking around used thr word "fille" a few times which i think meant girl.  I said no just me and my friend. He smiled away just gibbering in French had a look around and off he went. At the time we thought he could be anyone?? But thinking now he could have been a copper but if he was im 100% certain judging by the way he carried himself he would have been happy with a bribe.  My previous contact used to say the same thing 2 years back dont open the door!

Last thing you need added expense!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:58:38 pm by Marvelous »

Offline Knny

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 710
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Your contact wasnt Mr A? Last trip i went in November he rang me to say the same thing don't open door. Next thing i know abiut 40 minutes later door knocked :unknown: this was around 7pm and it was just me and my mate there so i thought fuck it leys see who it is.  Some bloke walked in normal clothes just chatting away in French looking around used thr word "fille" a few times which i think meant girl.  I said no just me and my friend. He smiled away just gibbering in French had a look around and off he went. At the time we thought he could be anyone?? But thinking now he could have been a copper but if he was im 100% certain judging by the way he carried himself he would have been happy with a bribe.  My previous contact used to say the same thing 2 years back dont open the door!

Last thing you need added expense!!

Good thing you ignored him.  He wanted a fille of your balls.

Offline CoolTiger

Good thing you ignored him.  He wanted a fille of your balls.

afille that's well below the belt  :lol:

I'll grab me coat

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Your contact wasnt Mr A? Last trip i went in November he rang me to say the same thing don't open door. Next thing i know abiut 40 minutes later door knocked :unknown: this was around 7pm and it was just me and my mate there so i thought fuck it leys see who it is.  Some bloke walked in normal clothes just chatting away in French looking around used thr word "fille" a few times which i think meant girl.  I said no just me and my friend. He smiled away just gibbering in French had a look around and off he went. At the time we thought he could be anyone?? But thinking now he could have been a copper but if he was im 100% certain judging by the way he carried himself he would have been happy with a bribe.  My previous contact used to say the same thing 2 years back dont open the door!

Last thing you need added expense!!

No, I don’t know this Mr A. I wouldn’t use this guy from all the negative feedback previously from punters who have used home. My contact is more of a friend I know, he doesn’t do this as a business, just when I go he sorts it out for me. I don’t know if he deals with anyone else, but he has a full time job, can’t say what.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral