Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978972 times)

Offline misterali


Offline misterali

So my last night Sunday, had to be up for 4.0 am for my flight back home. I decided to do the famous walk and just see what happens. Went down for 5.0 and walked down and back, nothing doing. Decided to have a look at Starbucks. Sat down with coffee in the small sitting area, wasn't many in but noticed girl sitting inside by herself in corner. Managed to get a little smile of encouragement, trouble is I am not that good at getting numbers in cafes and much better in the street. Anyway I held up my phone and she nodded her head and beckoned me over. What did she mean by this, very dodgy IMO. She only came over and sat next to me, arrangements were very quick and she was following me back to appartment for 600 dhms in about 30 seconds. No sign of security in Starbucks, if there is any problems with police she did not show it. Had a great time with this one, she was full on with everything. One to add to my regular list. I have to say that Starbucks is very lax with security compared with what it used to be. In fact was in there a few times and never saw one.

Very good outcome there. It's probably now that it is entering low season, they have less need to enforce moral codes. Flights costs drop to Kech as this is when least amount of tourists and punters decide to travel there. Makes sense to save the money on security for when it is most necessary

Offline toon972

Very good outcome there. It's probably now that it is entering low season, they have less need to enforce moral codes. Flights costs drop to Kech as this is when least amount of tourists and punters decide to travel there. Makes sense to save the money on security for when it is most necessary

Could be right there.

asianguy16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Alright, so back from my first hammam experience. It was along a street called Rue Tariq Bnou Zaid, just behind carre eden shopping center. I went inside and was kinda awkward about it at first as I wasn't sure if it had extra services. When I went in, the receptionist asked me to choose a girl for a hammam and massage for about 350, both an hour each. I picked a girl that looked maybe 7/10, she was pretty cute. I did the massage first and within like 5 mins she started grabbing my stick and asking me what do I want.

I was quite shocked by the straightforwardness of them, and agreed 600 for full service at the place. DFK was okay, but my her OWO was really good. Did her twice before being too exhausted and had the hammam before leaving. I'd say a pretty good experience as a first time, but sadly, it wasn't really much of a massage but the hammam was good after that.

Offline Hb2325

So day 1 in Morocco - taxi drivers take the piss - don’t pay more than 100dh to get to the city (ur kid for us)

Just walking down the street people offer you Hamams and prices are up for debate.

Went to Starbucks and caught the eye of a couple girls - got their numbers after motioning them to come around the corner - trying to haggle prices over Whatsapp.

Ran into a local who gave us the number of a girl who won’t have vaginal sex but will chill for 1000dh the whole day so trying to grow in touch with her ^^

Offline CoolTiger

So day 1 in Morocco - taxi drivers take the piss - don’t pay more than 100dh to get to the city (ur kid for us)

Just walking down the street people offer you Hamams and prices are up for debate.

Went to Starbucks and caught the eye of a couple girls - got their numbers after motioning them to come around the corner - trying to haggle prices over Whatsapp.

Ran into a local who gave us the number of a girl who won’t have vaginal sex but will chill for 1000dh the whole day so trying to grow in touch with her ^^

Be careful with dealing with local pimps. It has been previously reported on here that on more than one occasion, that in order to make a quick buck, they simply hook you up with a WG off the street, whom they are not even familiar with, and also asking for upfront payments, only for you to realise later on that you still have to pay the girl.

Offline Razor1

Guys, still looking for info on the cash problem. Whats the best way to get local currency. All in one go at the airport or use Cash Machines?? Read 90% of the thread and nobody really discussed this.

Anyway, I will be in kesh in January if anyone wants to meet up. I found an apartment and everything is booked :D

Offline CoolTiger

Guys, still looking for info on the cash problem. Whats the best way to get local currency. All in one go at the airport or use Cash Machines?? Read 90% of the thread and nobody really discussed this.

These are the Notes I made in preparation before going to Kesh:

Money Exchange Centre:
Current Rate
GBP£1 = Approx 12.5~ 13.0 Dhs
Airport is always worst place to change. Hotel Farouq has been consistently the best, on road from McDonald’s to train station.


It's in the Wiki Guide to Marrakesh Thread ...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0



Offline VFM

Guys, still looking for info on the cash problem. Whats the best way to get local currency. All in one go at the airport or use Cash Machines?? Read 90% of the thread and nobody really discussed this.

Anyway, I will be in kesh in January if anyone wants to meet up. I found an apartment and everything is booked :D

ATM's are perfectly fine.  I took out some cash at the airport and was ok for a couple of days.  The ATM's next to MD's on the strip are are also ok. 

Offline ELDNG

You can use ATMs but the rate is much worse than converting cash at an exchange over there.

When I was there pulling out 2000MAD cost me £169.39 + £2.47 handling fee. That comes to exchange rate of 11.6 MAD/GBP, whereas at the time the exchanges were doing almost 13 MAD/GBP. This was with Santander btw.

Offline Hb2325

Be careful with dealing with local pimps. It has been previously reported on here that on more than one occasion, that in order to make a quick buck, they simply hook you up with a WG off the street, whom they are not even familiar with, and also asking for upfront payments, only for you to realise later on that you still have to pay the girl.

Thanks mate yeah - luckily this wasn’t a pimp just a local recommendation from a person who comes here often that we bumped into at the lrrendous airport security checkout line 😂.

Girl was great but anal only - which she did specify beforehand after flailing from time to 10pm to midnight finally showed up and got stopped and had to leave id with gaurd.

Apparently guard told her police come a lot and she asked to cut short her all nighter session from midnight to morning to just 3 hours and I reluctantly agreed.

She was great and about an hour in wehsve a doorbell - both are worried - turns out it’s the gaurd who’s come up to give her id back and also get my passport details !! Which I reluctantly gave

After he left (tip and a pack of cigs) we where both more excited by the danger and sex was great

She ended up staying till 7 am though I was paranoid about something being stolen so left everything in my friends room from phone to wallet an passport before I could fall asleep.

All in all a good first night in kesh - girls are a lot friendlier than the U.K. wgs

Offline ELDNG

How much did you pay? And how good did she look, out of 10?

Offline toon972

Guys, still looking for info on the cash problem. Whats the best way to get local currency. All in one go at the airport or use Cash Machines?? Read 90% of the thread and nobody really discussed this.

Anyway, I will be in kesh in January if anyone wants to meet up. I found an apartment and everything is booked :D

I always use Hotel Farouk.

Thepenetrator

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hello guys i have been lurking on this forum for about 2 months now and wanted to share my experience on agadir and marrakech.
warning this is going to be a long post!!!

I went agadir late august and had a FANTASTIC time. I know there is a agadir thread but it doesn't get a lot of traffic. I had two working girls and got blowjobs from two hamman girls. I met one of the girls from actors and had a very good service. she initially quoted me 1500 but got it down to 1200. Did i pay to much? if so let me know. She was about a 7, tall and slim with long jet black hair, proper arab look. She had a clean unshaven pussy which is rare these days. Second girl i met outside of factory. The bouncer wouldn't let her in for some reason and i was on my way out. No english skills what so ever so i showed her 800 on my phone and she agreed. Got back to my apartment and didn't have no money. So i had to run to the cash point and left her in the flat. Risky i know, and i am lucky i never got robbed. But won't be doing that again. When i got back to the apartment her panties were already on the floor, and she rushed into the bedroom to undress, she must of been in heat because she was extremely eager. she was a 6 in looks, slim and petite with black hair.
the girls from the hammans were typical, massage then blowjob, nothing new. On my last night i went to the naya lounge, and it is by far one of the best club i have been to in my life. the girls were smoking hot. the music was raw rap and french hip hop, no cover charge and the crowd young. got talking to a petite 10 in a tight red dress, but had no money so took her number and left.

Thoughts on agadir,very laid back did not see many Europeans, although i am not European myself. stepped into papagayo one night, waste of time. girls not interested in my look, and ridiculously high cover charge, 300 dirams. did not see any street walkers or cafe girls, just families. the beach is uninspiring. Done the fort, and got a food bug, which laid me out for 2 days. When i go back again i'll just stick to the nightclubs, they offer an almost limitless selection of girls. no need to wonder the promenade for cafe girls. Hammans are few and far between, only problem is that easyjet doesn't have regular flights there.

I went to Marrakesh mid October and found it frustrating. If only i had discovered this forum before hand, my trip would have been much better. Got out the airport, taxi driver quoted me 300 dirams to my apartment, ended up paying 250. no security and apartment is only 5 min walk from minto christo. that night approached one girl and her friend, got her number, nothing came of it. upon reading this forum i have come to learned that the best times to go hunting is between 4-9, please correct me if i am wrong. my mistake was that i came out too late, i still had the agadir mindset were you don't leave till 12. 1st day food shopping at carre eden and walked around. after the stomach bug in agadir i did not trust the local cuisine. came back home, slept and left again at 12pm walked up the scenic route to McDonalds, LOTS of customers and a few working girls in GROUPS. I don't know how other guys do it, but i can't approach girls in an environment like that, so left. 2nd day, went to a hamman run by a sleazy Egyptian. 400 for the massage and girl quoted me 1000d for sex. the sleazy egyptian told me everything would be 600 so i ended up leaving with heavy balls. it was a shame because the girl was a stunner. dark complexion, slim and petite with long black hair. went to the square had something to eat at the carre eden. whist i was eating i noticed an old, skinny indian looking man running all ever the place giving his number out to girls. he was just drawing attention to himself. I have not been many places but i know morocco is not Thailand, you have to be more discreet.

That night i left my apartment about 12 again and walked up to mcdonnals. whilst sitting i caught the eye of a group of young girls,they came over but did not speak a word of english, one of them quoted me 500 dirams but the bitch left for some moroccan guys that came in, and her friends did not do it for me. about 2ish i hit up monto christo and it did not disappoint. no cover charge and the girls were smoking hot. model looks. got talking to a few but they were way out of my price range. it seems 3000 dirams is the going rate, even if you knock a 1000 off that it is still 1000 more than what i am willing to pay. 3rd day i went to a hamman in the souks and got a blowjob from a sweet young girl 750 for hamman and head. by this point i was getting frustrated with Marrakesh, i had noticed that there were a lot more police on the ground and a lot more swindlers as well. Nothing of interest happened that night. on my last day i went to another hamman in the square and 200for massage 800 for sex. the girl was a solid 7 with a big butt and perky tits. that night i walked along the scenic route but did not see any nice girls,i left it to late. i went mcdonnals and saw that girl and her friends. she quoted me 500 again but wanted me to buy her and her friends food. considering she couldn't speak English i wasn't going to risk being swindled so i declined. i even tried using google translate and came to relies that she was illiterate, she couldn't read arabic. i left and went to monte christo, saw the same girls and a few new ones. i left after an hour, but i was determined to get another girl for the trip, so went back to mcdonnals, it had emptied out but immediately i was eye fucked by two girls, i approached and as usual no English. fortunately one of the girls spoke french so i was using google translate to speak to her they wanted 700 each but i wanted to only fuck one, which was her friend. negotiations broke down when they started asking me to buy them food. so called it a night a went home.

Thoughts on marrakech, very hetic, way more police and it feels like everyone is watching you. more cafe girls and girls on the ground, but they are more harden. mcdonnals girls are cheapest, cafe girls mid range and club girls expensive. more hammans about. strategy for next trip is to use tinder and go out earlier.

Guys have anyone been marrakech in the summer? if so what is it like?
Price in morocco can quickly add up so what tips are there so save money?
Is it required to sweeten them up with food or drinks first before you take them home?

I intend to make morocco a long term project and will be traveling almost every year.


Offline shant999

You can use ATMs but the rate is much worse than converting cash at an exchange over there.

When I was there pulling out 2000MAD cost me £169.39 + £2.47 handling fee. That comes to exchange rate of 11.6 MAD/GBP, whereas at the time the exchanges were doing almost 13 MAD/GBP. This was with Santander btw.

I don't think it has been mentioned, but some of the girls I met accepted sterling. We obviously carried cash. This by the way was not negotiated with the girls just offered in the morning. They were happy to accept and girls were picked up from Carre Eden area. But don't quote me on this just have it as a back up. It happened back in Oct 2016 when the exchange rate was probably a little better.

I am sure with all the recent price hikes mentioned this girls keep an eye on the international money rates.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Guys, I have found that the exchange place next to argana cafe in the jema el fna square offers good rates. I would be cautious about paying girls in sterling’s as they might cause issues if they get a crap rate. Just agree the price in dhirams beforehand and pay them dhirams cash when they leave.

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Old.Glory

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks TOON.  :thumbsup:

I have to say when I went in August, there was a security guard lurking around with a young boy as his assistant, however he wasn’t the old bill, just private security  :coolgirl:

waveydavey37

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Has anyone got a contact for a girl friendly apartment in Marrakesh, hassle free, close to the action

Kind regards

Dave

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Has anyone got a contact for a girl friendly apartment in Marrakesh, hassle free, close to the action

Kind regards

Dave


Here we go again.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral


Offline Chooser

I do my shopping in Sainsbury's!  sarcastic:

Offline seeker

Has anyone got a contact for a girl friendly apartment in Marrakesh, hassle free, close to the action

Kind regards

Dave
The 37 must be his IQ  :crazy:

Offline CoolTiger

Has anyone got a contact for a girl friendly apartment in Marrakesh, hassle free, close to the action

Kind regards

Dave

Welcome to UKP WD37.

Have you actually made an effort to read ANY of the 175 pages on Marrakesh??

Offline Jamiethedodger

Im here at the moment. 3rd time.

Cant do a proper write up as 4g seems to blocked here. Im accesing using wifi from a cafe.

Im only using tinder and previous regulars. Been here a few days and i havent stepped foot into a club and i dont intend to. So far, ive been seeing 2 girls a day. Ive also done the regular days out such as quadbiking with my regular.

Will do a proper review once im back.

Offline Hb2325

Thought I’d give a bit of an update it’s been 5 days now.

Security gaurd loves me because I give him 100dh and a pack of cigs per girl.

Girls from monte Cristo and 555 and theatro start off big but u can haggle them down for the night.

Be prepared for long night - these place only start filling in like 1.30 to 2 am

I have not had a Starbucks girl yet but friend is picking one up tonight will tell u how it goes.

Lastly - be safe - so many of these girls from hamams and clubs want to fick u raw - DO NOT SUCCUMB - being your own condoms they will try and force it without or say they don’t have any

They can’t buy lube or condoms so provide it for overnight stays - especially since many young girls do anal only.

Having a guard that takes the girls id has made things a lot safer and relaxing.

Offline Hansolo69

HB, Glad you are having a good time.


Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Thought I’d give a bit of an update it’s been 5 days now.

Security gaurd loves me because I give him 100dh and a pack of cigs per girl.

Girls from monte Cristo and 555 and theatro start off big but u can haggle them down for the night.

Be prepared for long night - these place only start filling in like 1.30 to 2 am

I have not had a Starbucks girl yet but friend is picking one up tonight will tell u how it goes.

Lastly - be safe - so many of these girls from hamams and clubs want to fick u raw - DO NOT SUCCUMB - being your own condoms they will try and force it without or say they don’t have any

They can’t buy lube or condoms so provide it for overnight stays - especially since many young girls do anal only.

Having a guard that takes the girls id has made things a lot safer and relaxing.

Glad you guys are having a good time but please don’t spoil the guards with 100 dhirams plus cigs every time you bring a girl. Once in a day should be enough.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline misterali

Guys, I have found that the exchange place next to argana cafe in the jema el fna square offers good rates. I would be cautious about paying girls in sterling’s as they might cause issues if they get a crap rate. Just agree the price in dhirams beforehand and pay them dhirams cash when they leave.

I spotted it too. Really good rates, probably as good if not better than the one near the rail station.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline seeker

Thought I’d give a bit of an update it’s been 5 days now.

Security gaurd loves me because I give him 100dh and a pack of cigs per girl.

Girls from monte Cristo and 555 and theatro start off big but u can haggle them down for the night.

Be prepared for long night - these place only start filling in like 1.30 to 2 am

I have not had a Starbucks girl yet but friend is picking one up tonight will tell u how it goes.

Lastly - be safe - so many of these girls from hamams and clubs want to fick u raw - DO NOT SUCCUMB - being your own condoms they will try and force it without or say they don’t have any

They can’t buy lube or condoms so provide it for overnight stays - especially since many young girls do anal only.

Having a guard that takes the girls id has made things a lot safer and relaxing.


 :dash:
Please don't do shit like this  :unknown:
"100 dirhams and a pack of fags per girl "  :dash:
This is how it starts ,he'll expect this of the next lot of lads as well .
He may also tell other security guys who will then expect more as well  :dash:
We usually give 50 dirhams  between 4 of us per day  if the guys hanging about or get a apartment with no security.  :thumbsup:
If not it's a freebee ... we have actually reported security to the owner for being a greedy so and so
A few times  (wanting 100 per day )And they have been reprimanded by the owner .   
At 100 dirhams and a pack of fags per girl this guy will be doing better than the Moroccan P.M  :D
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:21:00 am by seeker »

Offline toon972

Thought I’d give a bit of an update it’s been 5 days now.

Security gaurd loves me because I give him 100dh and a pack of cigs per girl.

Girls from monte Cristo and 555 and theatro start off big but u can haggle them down for the night.

Be prepared for long night - these place only start filling in like 1.30 to 2 am

I have not had a Starbucks girl yet but friend is picking one up tonight will tell u how it goes.


Lastly - be safe - so many of these girls from hamams and clubs want to fick u raw - DO NOT SUCCUMB - being your own condoms they will try and force it without or say they don’t have any

They can’t buy lube or condoms so provide it for overnight stays - especially since many young girls do anal only.

Having a guard that takes the girls id has made things a lot safer and relaxing.

Thanks for update but agree that 100 dhms for a one off payment is enough.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:43:06 pm by toon972 »

Thepenetrator

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have any of you guys picked up any girls from McDonalds? I find them the cheapest. One girl quoted me 500 dirams, she was a 7 with olive skin and a tight body. Two other girls quoted me 700 each, so i could have had a threesome for 1400. Only problem is that not alot of the McDonalds girls speak english or french for that matter.

Offline romeomustdie


Offline ZGLTP

Hi,

Been looking at this thread for aggges. Not a massive regular at this game, but I am thinking to book a WG friendly apartment in Marrakech. Dates are Monday 12th March to Friday 16th March. Flying RyanAir from Liverpool. Currently planning going on my own.

The apartment has another room. If anyone would like to join, please let me know.

Thank you

Offline Jamiethedodger

Yesterday, I was with my regular from the first trip eating and shopping at carre eden. We left after a short while and when i hopped on her bike a plain clothes police officer comes out of nowhere. My arabic isnt good but he said something along the lines "do you know this girl". He spoke to the girl in arabic and she told me that he taught i was from saudi arabia (i dont look Saudi LOL). The man then suddenly spoke english to me and said "where are you from" i replied "London" he then said "how do you know this girl" and i said "we met here as friends and shes showing me around". For the record, this girl isnt a club girl just a student at university and i originaly met her on tinder. Shes not even allowed out after 9 pm!  He asked the girl for her motorcycle permit and checked the details with the police station using his radio. He then let us go and the whole thing lasted less than 10 minutes and it took place about 3 minute walk from starbucks. I wasnt very worried as i didnt do anything wrong in public but i was slightly alarmed at the whole thing.

Also, i saw a 2 middle eastern dudes and 3 girls being loaded into a police van at 5 am very close to montecristo on my 4th night... so police are active but if you are discrete like i was, it should be fine.

I had no major issues other than that and you should still be fine providing you are discrete in your activities.

Finally, starbucks was not as busy on two occasions i went. There are some girls but nowhere near how it was when i went in august and october. I only grabbed a coffee and didnt stay as its not really my scene.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Yesterday, I was with my regular from the first trip eating and shopping at carre eden. We left after a short while and when i hopped on her bike a plain clothes police officer comes out of nowhere. My arabic isnt good but he said something along the lines "do you know this girl". He spoke to the girl in arabic and she told me that he taught i was from saudi arabia (i dont look Saudi LOL). The man then suddenly spoke english to me and said "where are you from" i replied "London" he then said "how do you know this girl" and i said "we met here as friends and shes showing me around". For the record, this girl isnt a club girl just a student at university and i originaly met her on tinder. Shes not even allowed out after 9 pm!  He asked the girl for her motorcycle permit and checked the details with the police station using his radio. He then let us go and the whole thing lasted less than 10 minutes and it took place about 3 minute walk from starbucks. I wasnt very worried as i didnt do anything wrong in public but i was slightly alarmed at the whole thing.

Also, i saw a 2 middle eastern dudes and 3 girls being loaded into a police van at 5 am very close to montecristo on my 4th night... so police are active but if you are discrete like i was, it should be fine.

I had no major issues other than that and you should still be fine providing you are discrete in your activities.

Finally, starbucks was not as busy on two occasions i went. There are some girls but nowhere near how it was when i went in august and october. I only grabbed a coffee and didnt stay as its not really my scene.

Thanks for the report. Mistake to get in the same vehicle as a girl let alone on the bike. This time I think you were lucky, normally the cops, they would expect a bribe. Walking on the street with the girl is not a problem, but riding on the bike or getting in same vehicle can get you in another bother with the law, and I say this from experience. Also agree that just stick to the regulars as that’s the best bet. Avoid club girls especially as too much drama, which can lead to some very unpleasant experiences.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I spotted it too. Really good rates, probably as good if not better than the one near the rail station.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeah that’s the one. Right next to Argana cafe. Some of the best rates available in kech.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

fnazmul91

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I would be very careful, me and my friends picked up 3 girls took them back had to pay local guard of (we were staying in air bnb in a souk by locals). One of my friend took a picture and they kicked off picked up a knife and said she will cut herself if we didnt pay extra. My mate had to run to cash point while me and my the mate were being held hostage until he came back lol Robbed us clean of cash we had.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I would be very careful, me and my friends picked up 3 girls took them back had to pay local guard of (we were staying in air bnb in a souk by locals). One of my friend took a picture and they kicked off picked up a knife and said she will cut herself if we didnt pay extra. My mate had to run to cash point while me and my the mate were being held hostage until he came back lol Robbed us clean of cash we had.

A kech girl tried that with me once, I told her do you need a hand cutting that wrist (sarcasm ofcourse), she was shocked and just said give me whatever you want. These girls like playing games with guys from the European countries as they know most of them will be scared and give into the blackmail. Just hold your ground and don’t let her win.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline toon972

Yesterday, I was with my regular from the first trip eating and shopping at carre eden. We left after a short while and when i hopped on her bike a plain clothes police officer comes out of nowhere. My arabic isnt good but he said something along the lines "do you know this girl". He spoke to the girl in arabic and she told me that he taught i was from saudi arabia (i dont look Saudi LOL). The man then suddenly spoke english to me and said "where are you from" i replied "London" he then said "how do you know this girl" and i said "we met here as friends and shes showing me around". For the record, this girl isnt a club girl just a student at university and i originaly met her on tinder. Shes not even allowed out after 9 pm!  He asked the girl for her motorcycle permit and checked the details with the police station using his radio. He then let us go and the whole thing lasted less than 10 minutes and it took place about 3 minute walk from starbucks. I wasnt very worried as i didnt do anything wrong in public but i was slightly alarmed at the whole thing.

Also, i saw a 2 middle eastern dudes and 3 girls being loaded into a police van at 5 am very close to montecristo on my 4th night... so police are active but if you are discrete like i was, it should be fine.

I had no major issues other than that and you should still be fine providing you are discrete in your activities.

Finally, starbucks was not as busy on two occasions i went. There are some girls but nowhere near how it was when i went in august and october. I only grabbed a coffee and didnt stay as its not really my scene.

Got on a back of bike with one girl, we had just finished a session and heading for a coffee. I was more concerned about her weaving through traffic than looking out for police.  :D

Offline Jamiethedodger

@Toon972

Haha im not gonna lie, i was scared too on the back of the bike.  Weaving through traffic coming from all angles without helmet  :scare: not the best decision i made but it was an interesting experience.

I also want to add its the first time we have been stopped and prior to that we always rode past police without being stopped. Is it illegal to share a bike with a local girl? I couldnt find anything on it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 01:36:09 pm by Jamiethedodger »

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Punting’s a hobby, isn’t it. Nobody expected the Spanish Inquisition.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Old.Glory

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am going to Agadir in Feb (all booked 10-13th) and will hopefully book Kech in March - but from your experience is there a police crackdown? The few times I’ve been (as recently as August) I have never witnessed police putting people in a van. Least of all Middle Eastern chaps who probably have a lot more cash than I do.

My mate was stopped by police (in Agadir I must add) - with 2 ladies in a car - he went the wrong way around a roundabout (understandable when you’re from the UK) police said 500 for the 2 girls and my friend handed it over but then asked “would I be in trouble” and the officer replied “no the girls would”

Anyone actually know of any tourist actually being arrested? First - hand I mean ...

Offline Jamiethedodger

I am going to Agadir in Feb (all booked 10-13th) and will hopefully book Kech in March - but from your experience is there a police crackdown? The few times I’ve been (as recently as August) I have never witnessed police putting people in a van. Least of all Middle Eastern chaps who probably have a lot more cash than I do.

My mate was stopped by police (in Agadir I must add) - with 2 ladies in a car - he went the wrong way around a roundabout (understandable when you’re from the UK) police said 500 for the 2 girls and my friend handed it over but then asked “would I be in trouble” and the officer replied “no the girls would”

Anyone actually know of any tourist actually being arrested? First - hand I mean ...

I was on my way to a sunrise hot air balloon session when i spotted this near hotel les ambassadeurs in Gueliz.

During day time i didnt see a lot of police around relative to my last 2 trips. Even at night time there werent many. Perhaps there were more undercover police present? Who knows.

If you get a decent apartment and behave discretely you will greatly minimize the risk of having to deal with the police. Thats why im so worried about club girls as they can kick up a fuss which may result in the police being called by neighbours. My advice would be get numbers and arrange short sessions during day time. If the girl is good arrange an overnight session with her. Also if you have to bring back a club girl agree everything to the last detail before you take her. Follow your gut feeling. If shes drunk or behaves bitchy, dont take her regardless of how good she looks. Ive found that the hottest girls in the clubs are mostly the ones that have caused me issues.

Mr A seemed more worried this time round and called me a few times to ensure everything was ok and warned me to be careful at night. When we had food at a cafe, he was telling me a story about how the police raided an apartment block near club W and arrested a bunch of girls and emirati guys. Apparently neighbours complained that there was too much noise. Not sure how true that story was :unknown: maybe A wantes to discourage me bringing girls in the night and made it up who knows...

Also, most of my issues occured with montecristo girls. The one girl i saw from VIP room was actually decent. So maybe theres a higher chance of getting a decent girl from 555, VIP Room or theathro? Perhps someone can shed light on this?

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 06:54:50 pm by Jamiethedodger »

Offline nike

I

Anyone actually know of any tourist actually being arrested? First - hand I mean ...

There was a well documented case of two saudi guys who were imprisoned, they were caught with underage girls and had  made videos of their exploits.  This is not first hand knowledge but it was in the newspapers. This was a few years ago.

Offline misterali

My mate was stopped by police (in Agadir I must add) - with 2 ladies in a car - he went the wrong way around a roundabout (understandable when you’re from the UK) police said 500 for the 2 girls and my friend handed it over but then asked “would I be in trouble” and the officer replied “no the girls would”

Anyone actually know of any tourist actually being arrested? First - hand I mean ...
As far as I know (don't quote me on this) the laws are biased against those from the Muslim and Arab countries. The morality laws says a man and woman cannot share the same lodgings unless they have a marriage certificate, if not related.

So understandably, the middle easterners and the Moroccan women in all cases would be getting into trouble. Anyone holding passports of any other kind will be let go no problems, unless they have broken any other laws.

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I was on my way to a sunrise hot air balloon session when i spotted this near hotel les ambassadeurs in Gueliz.

During day time i didnt see a lot of police around relative to my last 2 trips. Even at night time there werent many. Perhaps there were more undercover police present? Who knows.

If you get a decent apartment and behave discretely you will greatly minimize the risk of having to deal with the police. Thats why im so worried about club girls as they can kick up a fuss which may result in the police being called by neighbours. My advice would be get numbers and arrange short sessions during day time. If the girl is good arrange an overnight session with her. Also if you have to bring back a club girl agree everything to the last detail before you take her. Follow your gut feeling. If shes drunk or behaves bitchy, dont take her regardless of how good she looks. Ive found that the hottest girls in the clubs are mostly the ones that have caused me issues.

Mr A seemed more worried this time round and called me a few times to ensure everything was ok and warned me to be careful at night. When we had food at a cafe, he was telling me a story about how the police raided an apartment block near club W and arrested a bunch of girls and emirati guys. Apparently neighbours complained that there was too much noise. Not sure how true that story was :unknown: maybe A wantes to discourage me bringing girls in the night and made it up who knows...

Also, most of my issues occured with montecristo girls. The one girl i saw from VIP room was actually decent. So maybe theres a higher chance of getting a decent girl from 555, VIP Room or theathro? Perhps someone can shed light on this?

Hey Jamie, would have asked you to send me details of the hot air balloon trip via message but I don’t have that facility as yet. Can you post some details of it in the Morocco wiki thread, am interested to know where you booked it, how much and was it worth it etc. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 10:53:31 pm by Mikey123 »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I am going to Agadir in Feb (all booked 10-13th) and will hopefully book Kech in March - but from your experience is there a police crackdown? The few times I’ve been (as recently as August) I have never witnessed police putting people in a van. Least of all Middle Eastern chaps who probably have a lot more cash than I do.

My mate was stopped by police (in Agadir I must add) - with 2 ladies in a car - he went the wrong way around a roundabout (understandable when you’re from the UK) police said 500 for the 2 girls and my friend handed it over but then asked “would I be in trouble” and the officer replied “no the girls would”

Anyone actually know of any tourist actually being arrested? First - hand I mean ...

In reality the Moroccan people and especially the girls hate the gulf Arabs but tolerate their shenanigans only because they bring in big bucks. As recently as September the Saudi king was in tangiers and reportedly spent $100+ million on his trip. I hear the Bahraini king is there now with his entourage.

If caught misbehaving, the gulf Arabs would be let go of after a hefty fine. On previous trips I have interacted with these guys and they said, they don’t care about the cops as according to them, all Moroccans are buyable.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jamiethedodger

Hey Jamie, would have asked you to send me details of the hot air balloon trip via message but I don’t have that facility as yet. Can you post some details of it in the Morocco wiki thread, am interested to know where you booked it, how much and was it worth it etc. Thanks.

Theres quite a few companies. The best package was for £179 which included a camel ride but they all sold out. I went with another company Ciel de afrique which was really good. Price was 2000 dh per person. They pick you up and drop you off with breakfast included.

Old.Glory

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thank you to all those who replied  :hi:

Only club I have experienced was Monte, on several occasions. No problems but perhaps time to branch out to 555 etc from the above suggestions :)

Offline Mikey123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 259
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Thank you for the info Jamie.

A quick update from a regular that I spoke with today. She says The police raided a few apartments in kech and a lot of the girls are now spooked. I asked why the police would be doing this as all these tourists are bringing in much needed revenue, she said she thinks it’s because of the holiday period and a high influx of visitors, so naturally the police want their cut out of it. She said the people taken away are just asked to deal with it in the van by giving a bribe to the cops and they will be let go without being made official.

If only it wasn’t this fucked up, that place would be a perfect punting destination.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral