I couldn't access UKP during my time here due to some proxy ban??
So instead, I will do a condensed review to highlight key experiences as I can't remember all the intricate details from each day.
First, my hotest bang was Zyneb, an 18 year old stunner from tinder who for me was 10/10 face and 10/10 perky body. She sent me an amazing twerking video through what's app to tempt me. She is not a pro but just getting into the game. Her parents do not want her out until late so her latest time was always 10 pm. She is a virgin so only does anal (very tight). She was so good I saw her 5 times by the end of my 8th night. Each time for 3 hours at a cost of 1000 dh per visit.
The second most attractive girl i saw was in VIP Room she was blonde and went by the name of Jinane. I would rate her 9/10, she is a pro who stated her age as 23. When I saw her in the club she was rejecting a ton of local Moroccan dudes hitting on her so I hesitated to approach her initially. When I told her I was from London and visiting she was very receptive to me and walked with me outside to talk. We exchanged numbers and I messaged her the next day... no reply. The second day she replied at 16:00 and came for 1500 dh for 3hr and 30 min (she would not budge at all after 1 hour negotiation. She arrived wearing these jean shorts showing her ass cheeks... not very discrete. Sex was brilliant and i came twice. her attitude was very pleasant throughout. I couldn't arrange a visit with her for my last day as she was busy with her 'sister' apparently (probably lies)
A 3rd girl with an amazing body and fairly attractive face was from the local hammam (can't remember the name). She gave me a massage at the hammam and at the end of the massage she said "that's it you shower now" I was bold and asked her if she does extras. She smiled and said "what do you mean". I had to be straight up and ask if she offers sex and she smiled once again and said "you have condom". I tried to be discrete while getting down with the deed. She cuddled me for a good 10 minutes after sex and gave me an enthusiastic dfk. I was hooked and took her number and got her to come back to my apartment on one occasion.
I also saw 3 other girls all from montecristo who were between 7/10 And 9/10 in the looks department but had an average service.
I found tinder to be quite successful having got the 18 year old girl (according to me she was 10/10) and another young 23 year old girl. The key is to have a solid intro in French and then the rest in English. I also paid for tinder premium and boost at a small cost. Ask a girl for her number and then what's app her. Make your intentions clear after a few messages.
On one of the days I arranged a booking with 3 girls, each for 2 hours... I was super exhausted by the end of the day. Didn't go out and just fell asleep lol.
I did have one horrendous punt from tinder, her name was Houda Genoune (picture attached). Her tinder pictures looked average but I thought I'd give a new girl a try. She arrived and looked a bit worn smelling of cigarettes. As soon as she came to the apartment she wanted to smoke. After fucking I asked her to leave within 15 minute. She said give me 1000dh. I said "you only stayed for 30 min and you have a bad attitude, I will give you 400 dh" she argued with me and threatened to break the mirror near the door. She eventually took the 400 dh and left but not after threatening me by saying "Marrakech is a small place, watch out". She was a complete Skank. I called my 18 year old to as a back up and she didn't disappoint.
Starbucks was a tough place to get numbers. I was not successful there. It's full of Pakistani, Indian and Saudis. At 8 pm the place is heaving lol. It's so obvious these girls are working girls. Some girls hardly speak English so use your Google translate on your phone to speak to girls.
I only used Mr A for 3 days in total for few hours each time. I wanted more freedom and to learn things on my own. Mr A will try it on you at times so keep your wits about as he is moroccan at the end of the day lol. I would not ask him for advice on girls or hammams as he is not experienced in those matters. On one occasion he promised to take me to a hammam with hot girls and when i arrived, out came 3 below average girls... i walked out. He is a nice guy and very useful for apartments but i thought id make you all aware of this.
Overall a very positive trip minus the one Skank on tinder.
I spent only 1 day on tourism stuff which included a trip to Oruika Valley and Jemma el Fna. Almost every other i was banging girls

Would i recommend Marrakech for newbies? Absolutely as long as you follow the advice on this thread and keep your wits about you.
Hidden Image/Members Only