Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 495667 times)

Dodo

Couldn't agree more Cool.

I am in Marra right now...fantastic. So I sorted a  massage, blow job, tit walk, hand job all in for £55 at Didi spa.....I was happy at that.
Had a nice girl called Dada,we had a good old giggle and she had the best pair of C/D cups it has been my pleasure to juggle with :wackogirl:  They were the sort that defied gravity. 

So 'Dodo was at Didi with Dada'  :thumbsup:

I really cannot see what all the fuss is about not naming these places on the forum.....they are very open about it so the Old Bill know what is going on. 90% of their customers are fat smelly Moroccan blokes going for their weekly pleasure. I think some of you guys are overdoing the secrecy stuff, youd be better getting the info out there rather than having an unwieldy thread that reads more like a Tripadvisor report.
Now before someone goes shouting off, that is meant as a constructive criticism from a guy who got very little info from reading fifty odd pages of the thread before I lost the will to live.

Cheers
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:28:17 pm by Dodo »

Offline ChiefAM

I'm thinking of taking a trip out in the next few weeks.  Is anyone else planning on going out there?

I assume with it being a muslim country that Christmas is just another day over there...?

Benny the Ball

I'm thinking of taking a trip out in the next few weeks.  Is anyone else planning on going out there?

I assume with it being a muslim country that Christmas is just another day over there...?
I'm booked to go for the last week in January, Chief.

Benny the Ball

I have previously mentioned this...... We need some techies to help out the Marrakesh Section of this Forum.

Prior to making my trip, I went through this ENTIRE thread and made notes for my trip, and these mounted to 9 pages of A4.

It would be great if we could get this info converted into a WikiPunting guide, which we could then refer all newbies to.

It would have also helped out Wayne above, in deciding how much to tip the guards.

Admin has already created the page for us...

External Link/Members Only
I had to read over 100 pages when I joined. Some of it was useful, some of it was a hard slog but I've made some notes which I hope will be useful when I go out there. But for most people this thread is too big to trawl through for the few small bits of info here and there.

I'm not 'techie' at all but would be happy to help fill in some blanks if someone else created the subject titles and paragraphs etc. Even if it means almost cutting and pasting from the comments here.

Offline nike

Over the years,   I've had 3 regulars who married European guys, I French,  Toon can verify that one ;) and two married English guys. I never hide the fact that I'm married, they know I'm only after a good time.
In fact , I had a regular come to me every afternoon and once we had finished our time together, I invited her to join me and my mate for dinner , at a local restaurant , she declined stating that she had to go and meet some guy who had asked her to marry him. We decided to change our plans and went to Pizza Hut instead. A few minutes after we had ordered, she walks in with a guy on her arm and she was sat about 2 tables away from us. After I shagged her the next day, I asked her if that was the guy and did he not notice how well she was getting serviced and she says he is not shagging her, just takes her out for meals,' walks and shopping and really wanted to marry her. I'll post a link to her photo.

Here's the link to photo.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I had to read over 100 pages when I joined. Some of it was useful, some of it was a hard slog but I've made some notes which I hope will be useful when I go out there. But for most people this thread is too big to trawl through for the few small bits of info here and there.

I'm not 'techie' at all but would be happy to help fill in some blanks if someone else created the subject titles and paragraphs etc. Even if it means almost cutting and pasting from the comments here.

All my notes from this thread were copied and pasted into a word doc, which grew in size to 9 pages long. So like you, this could be copied and pasted into the wiki guide, in the relevant sections.

Offline willstarr

It is the commonly held view by the founding fathers of this forum that one must first contribute to the forum, establish rapport and obtain pm privileges before one is considered to be eligible for help.
Anybody agree with my assessment ?

is there a usapunting thread ?
Hey very funny, perhaps if i invite you to my tea party at my Boston Flat we can get better acquainted?

No for USA

Offline MrMatrix

Here's the link to photo.
Blimey Nike, shes lovely. No wonder the other guy wanted to marry her... :rose:

bingo

We a group of 5 are going there on the 26th Dec for 4 days. Would love to catch up there if possible.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
We a group of 5 are going there on the 26th Dec for 4 days. Would love to catch up there if possible.

Hello punters.. guess what? you've got a newbie in here in me!!!! lol..  :diablo:

I went through the early posts and wow.. what wealth of information/experience you guys have dumped in here.. **respect**.. a seasoned punter.. a newbie becoming punter.. i ve seen all those happening here! hats off to u lot! : :hi: :hi:

We, a group of 5, travelling to this paradise next Wed.. cant wait.. anyone planning to be there about that time?!  :drinks:

Bingo, you went out last December as well, yet we never got to read about your punting trip!!

Offline romeomustdie

Bingo, you went out last December as well, yet we never got to read about your punting trip!!

Hahah. Cool tiger with that sharp eye

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Hahah. Cool tiger with that sharp eye

Often accused of being a toothless tiger, but this time caught him with my sharp teeth   :cool:

Dodo

So following the great experience I had described in post 2900 above I booked a one hour discounted offer massage at my hotel. Now I am staying at a five star international chain place that is 10 mins outside of Marra. It's in top twenty on Tripadvisor.

I opt for what is described as a traditional Moroccan massage. I turn up at a wonderfully kitted out Spa with three lovely Moroccan girls on duty......you would shag any of them but that is not what I was there for. My expectations were for a massage only.

So get changed and am given a pair of paper modesty pants. I look in the mirror at myself and think 'fuck me get a look at that.....sexy or what' 😳

In comes the girl to see if I'm ready and off to this lovely massage room we go and onto a posh electric massage table. She then starts a fantastic medium massage. After five I ask if she minds me taking the paper knickers off as I am thinking they are gong to restrict her action....no problem she says.

I then have a good fifty min massage during which my bits are kept well and truly covered by a fluffy towel. No sensuous strokes at until she moves to the top of my left thigh on which side my erection is pointing with the towel now looking like a Bedouin tent. She massages my thigh and I didn't know if I was having wishful thoughts but she did seem to accidentally brush said erection a couple of times.....the barest of touches.

I am now gagging for a hr or better and give a couple of sighs.......do you have a problem she asks with a twinkle in her eye. Well seeing as you ask, I say, this is causing me some frustration, pointing to my stiffy. I understand she says massage is not good for men maybe I can help....how much you pay to make it better.

I got away with £20 had a fantastic hand job, a grope of her amazing tits and lost my finger up her wet Moroccan twat.

So who says you cannot get a wank off in the quality hotels??   

So for me an unexpected treat. :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 04:31:17 pm by Dodo »

Offline nike

Easy now...
That girls beautiful...

I had her come and service me every afternoon for 2 hours and paid her £600 each time. Amazing bj and fantastic shag but I still didn't want to marry her. :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

I had her come and service me every afternoon for 2 hours and paid her £600 each time. Amazing bj and fantastic shag but I still didn't want to marry her. :lol:
£300 an hour Nike- As beautiful as she is mate that is a lot of money. Ok you didnt want to marry her, didn't you want to bring her home then?  :wacko:

Benny the Ball

:scare: I hope you meant to say 600 Dirham!? I cant compete with you guys paying £300 an hour!!  :scare:

Offline nike

Sorry guys that was a typo, it should have been 600 dirhams. I've never paid more than £150 h for any wg , no matter where in the world. :blush:

Wayne kerr

I got away with £20 had a fantastic hand job, a grope of her amazing tits and lost my finger up her wet Moroccan twat.

They never let me finger them, always complain I've got long finger nails despite me cutting my fingernails just before meet.
I'm gonna insist that they let me finger them now...

Wayne kerr

Must have been a dry period when we went as we only saw girls this beautiful in the clubs but not on the scenic mile or Starbucks !

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry guys that was a typo, it should have been 600 dirhams. I've never paid more than £150 h for any wg , no matter where in the world. :blush:
Blimey Nike - you had us going there. yup I too would have booked her every afternoon as well. You are one lucky guy to have found her. :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Must have been a dry period when we went as we only saw girls this beautiful in the clubs but not on the scenic mile or Starbucks !

Picked that one up in Maroc Telecom office, when I went to get a 3g sim.

Offline seeker

ive found over the years of going to Morocco twice or three times a year that the Best girls usually
dissappear from tbe scene as they get picked up by the rich arabs and put in a harem  :scare:
or end up marrying  a European..
And some reappear a year or so later as the marriage didn't work out ....
Most of these girls will be single mums trying to make a living ....
And ive heard the same story again and again that the Morracan men
dont treat them well.
Also we pay the security once at the start of the trip and make it clear
he wont be paid again in a nice way of course
and have only had a problem a few times where the owner sorted it .
usually 100 dirhams each for a 14 day trip .

Offline nike

Blimey Nike - you had us going there. yup I too would have booked her every afternoon as well. You are one lucky guy to have found her. :thumbsup:
If she's giving her hubby what she was giving me, he'll be a very happy man.
I've found one very similar to her in Tangier on my last visit, got her number, goin to call her in January.  Maybe this time, she will let me take her photo.

bingo

Haha.. CoolTiger.. eagle's eyes mate.. but i thought i left a review in here, sorry if i have not. Those 4 days were awesome indeed.. tried 3 different hammams in Gueliz area and also brought 3 wgs back to our apt during our stay.. though they were absolute beauties, we did make some schoolboy error and ended up paying a bit more.. also, one girl in Hammam said she s ok to come back to the apt that night and gave a phone number, but it turned up to be a wrong number and some guy was shouting in arabic in the other end.. still not sure if she played a prank on us..  :dash:  :diablo:

Anyway, the stay was quite memorable which is why we are heading there once again this year.. hope not to make any of those silly mistakes that we did last time.. we are yet to secure the right apt yet for this trip as our contact seems to be busy and not replying promptly.. or may be am expecting a bit too much discipline from Moroccans..  ;)  :D

bingo

Having said that, if anyone willing to provide us some good contact to sort out a 'friendly' apt.. pls do pm me.. would be of great help.. will reciprocate the help after the trip..  :)  :hi:

I've PM 'ed a few ppl here earlier but have not got much info.. may be, time to seek Maester Nike's help..  :wacko:

Wayne kerr

I'm quite surprised your Moroccan contact is not replying as they always give priority to UK chaps - purely because money talks....

asifiqbal4t7

:) looking to book a trip to marrakesh, can someone pm me or let me in on some of the details regarding how to book an apartment. i guess i need a contact or a place to stay. any help would be much appreciated. good and safe apartment required.

Offline nike

:) looking to book a trip to marrakesh, can someone pm me or let me in on some of the details regarding how to book an apartment. i guess i need a contact or a place to stay. any help would be much appreciated. good and safe apartment required.

Judging by ur post, u havn't bothered to read the thread.

Benny the Ball

We really do need that wiki page dont we :(
I know the answers are (mostly) here but 118 pages is a big ask ain't it!?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I know the answers are (mostly) here but 118 pages is a big ask ain't it!?

Not really. If a member is keen to go to Marrakesh and all the info is here, wit would be in his interest to read up on it, if he wants to have a good time there.

Also, 118 pages may sould a lot, but on average it took me only a few minutes to read each page, so an average I manged to read 10~15 pages per day.

It took me less than 2 weeks to read up the whole thread. Some of the newbies on here have been members for over a year, and have not made any effort in reading up the entire thread.

Offline nike

Not really. If a member is keen to go to Marrakesh and all the info is here, wit would be in his interest to read up on it, if he wants to have a good time there.

Also, 118 pages may sould a lot, but on average it took me only a few minutes to read each page, so an average I manged to read 10~15 pages per day.

It took me less than 2 weeks to read up the whole thread. Some of the newbies on here have been members for over a year, and have not made any effort in reading up the entire thread.

:hi:

Most don't even bother making even the slightest effort, they register and ask for info. because it's too much hard work, this reading lark. Then most of them make no contributions because writing is even harder.

Wayne kerr

I read the entire thread, all 100+ pages in three evenings...
My boy, big Bob (left in profile pic) took 3 weeks to read it.
No excuses for not bothering to read and quite frankly you deserve to go punting in Mongolia instead of Marrakech  :thumbsup:

Offline ss23

My boy - big Dave (on left in pic) gets charged a shagsters premium because of his obese belly... There are rumours He did almost suffocate a wg once whilst on top

I read the entire thread, all 100+ pages in three evenings...
My boy, big Bob (left in profile pic) took 3 weeks to read it.
No excuses for not bothering to read and quite frankly you deserve to go punting in Mongolia instead of Marrakech  :thumbsup:

I don't get what your trying to add to the thread, by posting about you're fake profile pic

Benny the Ball

Guys, Im going to make a start on the wiki page.
I've never written in the wiki language before so I'm learning as I go along. PLEASE dont blame me if the page looks shit for a while... its a work in progress, but I'll spend a little bit of time most days hopefully.

If anyone wants to add a paragraph or two feel free. I'm certainly not claiming ownership of it in any way. If (like me) you dont know how to add to a wiki page then PM me with your written text or ideas and I'll post it on the wiki page for you. Likewise if you have any ideas for titles, areas or topics you think need adding.

Nike! Sorry buddy but you seem to be the leading authority on here so Im hoping you can give me a few pointers for subjects at least?

Hopefully it'll be the start of something worthwhile.

greentechnique

Hi again guys!

This is my second official post here. Went to morocco back in May. Had a blast although I only really stayed in rabat. I had a lot of luck as soon as i landed in casa although I didnt spend nearly enough time there as I'd liked to. Going again in January but I think I'll be sticking to Casa and and Marrakech mostly. I communicated with a guy from airbnb in rabat about bring my "girlfriend" over and he was fine with it so i had no problems there. I tried picking up at the Mcdonalds but i had no luck in that area and I never found a starbucks. Although i never really looked for one. I tried the sofitel hotel and it was DEAD when I went even though I heard a lot of good things about it.

Ive never been to marrakech so any up to date suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to experience a mixed hammam or know some hot spots to pick up. Im not too ugly  :D so I dont have trouble picking up. I would just like to consolidate my efforts to save time since ill only be going for a week. Last time i went for 2 weeks.

Any current suggestions for casa would be appreciated as well.

I dont post as much as some of you would probably like but ive got 2 jobs and im constantly out. I dont have the free time to dedicate to kissing ass to get some info from you guys. Its not on my priority list because either way i'll pull, I'm just asking nicely as a fellow flag collector to help me out so that i save time lol

* I emphasize "current" because there arent many specific pointers to places or details.*

As always, everything and anything suggested is greatly appreciated. I'll be there from the 10th to the 17th if any of you would like to meet up and grab some drinks i'd love to.  :drinks: Cheers

Wayne kerr

I don't get what your trying to add to the thread, by posting about you're fake profile pic

Have you heard of humour ?? :D
Glad to see you've been reading the thread though...
And leave my boy big Bob alone lol...

Benny the Ball

Any current suggestions for casa would be appreciated as well.

I dont post as much as some of you would probably like but ive got 2 jobs and im constantly out. I dont have the free time to dedicate to kissing ass to get some info from you guys. Its not on my priority list because either way i'll pull, I'm just asking nicely as a fellow flag collector to help me out so that i save time lol

* I emphasize "current" because there arent many specific pointers to places or details.*

As always, everything and anything suggested is greatly appreciated. I'll be there from the 10th to the 17th if any of you would like to meet up and grab some drinks i'd love to.  :drinks: Cheers
Well, at least you're up front about it. Not that I think being up front will earn you anything from the veterans on here mind. If you get any info on Casa I'm all ears when you get back. I'm off to Kesh in late January. Will be happy to share what info I get then. :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Nike! Sorry buddy but you seem to be the leading authority on here so Im hoping you can give me a few pointers for subjects at least?

I'm not a techie mate, l would suggest Cooltiger would be more helpful to you.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've never written in the wiki language before so I'm learning as I go along. PLEASE dont blame me if the page looks shit for a while... its a work in progress, but I'll spend a little bit of time most days hopefully.

If anyone wants to add a paragraph or two feel free. I'm certainly not claiming ownership of it in any way. If (like me) you dont know how to add to a wiki page then PM me with your written text or ideas and I'll post it on the wiki page for you. Likewise if you have any ideas for titles, areas or topics you think need adding.

I'm not a techie either, but I have made a start on creating a guide for Marrakesh. I have started a new thread, for dealing with the guide only.

Even if members are not techie, your help is required in building this guide. For those of you who are yused to writing reports, a structured layout would be a great start.

Please, please, please post all the usueful stuff that you can remeber, that way those preparing the guide have this info to hand when writing up the guide.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0

Thanks in advance.

CT

Benny the Ball

Like I said, nobody needs to be a techie. Anyone can PM me anything they want added if they cant add it themselves. Im happy to do it for you.
In the mean time Im going to be cutting and pasting much from this thread to make it suit.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Like I said, nobody needs to be a techie. Anyone can PM me anything they want added if they cant add it themselves. Im happy to do it for you.
In the mean time Im going to be cutting and pasting much from this thread to make it suit.

Bennny,

I have already cut and pasted a lot of information from the first 90 pages of this thread. When I get a chance, I shall PM this to you, as this then saves you having to read the entire thread all over again.

Offline romeomustdie

If it's any help make a how to stay safe section. And charges section of what you should pay. That will save a lot of people hassle

Benny the Ball

Bennny,

I have already cut and pasted a lot of information from the first 90 pages of this thread. When I get a chance, I shall PM this to you, as this then saves you having to read the entire thread all over again.
If it's any help make a how to stay safe section. And charges section of what you should pay. That will save a lot of people hassle
Good stuff CT. The more... the better.

I like your thinking KH but that sort of thing will need updating sometimes. Not a problem now, but in the future who knows. Definitely worthy of putting on there though. Saving each other from the traps and tricks of the locals is a must  ;)

Benny the Ball

Ive given that a bit more thought. The charges/costs section could be a sort of "average cost". Obviously some people prefer more comfortable accomodation or are more choosey about their girl (Nike  :P ) nah, but seriously Im sure we can come up with average price ranges for stuff.

Benny the Ball

Can someone who's got experience in the following locations give me a paragraph or two for the wiki page please... just post it here or PM me. I'll put it on the wiki for you.

Tangier...
Agadir...
Casablanca...
Fes ??
anywhere else you may have been in Morocco.

If you can include details of the Club scene, hammams, likely costs of accomodation etc, best day time hangouts.
Just stuff relevant to punting. Theres already a link on the wiki to each city for more general stuff. Thanks guys.

Traveller0007

Hi Guys

I'm heading to Marrakech for the first time in few weeks and needed some advice but before I ask you for the advice I want you to know I have travelled several countries and I will be more then happy to return the favour should you need it for countries including Dubai, Oman, Iran, India and some several East African countries, you need any advice or want to make use of my contacts then just ask I will be happy to help.

What I need to know is if you take condoms and viagra and they check your luggage would that creat any issues in Marrakech?
When you arrive at the airport and you fill the form, if I put the details of the apartment I'm staying, would that creat any issues since it's not a hotel and they might suspect what i'm there for?
With regards to hammam, I appreciate you don't want to name them here, can you give me any clues or ideas so I could find them, new account I can't send PM. Please include prices I should expect. Thanks guys