Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels in Newcastle  (Read 855 times)

Offline WiredUK

Hi all. Found a few very old posts on this but I think 4/5 years is a long time, long enough for lots of things to have changed!

So, what are some good city centre hotels for a punt?

Thanks guys

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi all. Found a few very old posts on this but I think 4/5 years is a long time, long enough for lots of things to have changed!

Thanks guys

Whichever ones the prossies are working from at the time?   :unknown:

You've been a member for 4 1/2 years and your first post is asking for hotels that may be used for prostitution to be named on a public forum.    :dash:

How long do you think they would remain 'punter friendly' once it becomes common knowledge.   :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

You've been a member for 4 1/2 years and your first post is asking for hotels that may be used for prostitution to be named on a public forum.    :dash:

How long do you think they would remain 'punter friendly' once it becomes common knowledge.   :wacko:

Indeed, never fails to amaze me.

Offline Sar-Major

As me Granny used to say, "Ya can't fekin educate fekin PORK" DM......................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi: 
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks guys

The grass outside old Eldon square is fine. The police turn a blind eye as long as you keep your shagging on the grass.

Especially on a Saturday afternoon

Offline WiredUK

Nice to see people being friendly on here as usual.

I personally thought that asking for an update to a question that has been asked before without issue wouldn't be a problem.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Nice to see people being friendly on here as usual.

I personally thought that asking for an update to a question that has been asked before without issue wouldn't be a problem.

Over the last 4 / 5 years this site has grown and developed, it is now viewed by a far greater number of people, including those wishing to catch people out. With that in mind it is generally agreed that posting names of hotels that are used for prostitution plain stupidity. Admin spends a great deal of his time removing hotel names from posts.

If you'd been an active member and made some useful contributions to the site during your period of membership you would know this. I fail to see where any replies have been unfriendly.   :unknown:

Offline WiredUK

That's a much nicer response, thanks for the explanation Daviemac. You may not think those responses were unfriendly but that's absolutely how I see them. (and I speak from a position of having a great deal of experience with engagement and attitudes on online forums)

As for being an "active member", that's not accurate. While I may have signed up several years ago, I've not been active at all.

Online Kev3773

That's a much nicer response, thanks for the explanation Daviemac. You may not think those responses were unfriendly but that's absolutely how I see them. (and I speak from a position of having a great deal of experience with engagement and attitudes on online forums)

As for being an "active member", that's not accurate. While I may have signed up several years ago, I've not been active at all.

IF you'd read dm's post correctly you would see he never said that you were an active member.
He said "If you'd been an active member"  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

How does that differ from my first reply.  :unknown:  Though I see now, as you are incapable of reading and understanding the written word, replies to you need to be posted in a very simple manner.

Have you ever thought that the responses you receive on fora (forums to you) reflect your attitude and the manner you post on those same fora (forums). 

Offline NigelF

You may not think those responses were unfriendly but that's absolutely how I see them. (and I speak from a position of having a great deal of experience with engagement and attitudes on online forums)

Especially given your experience, it's a shame you've never bothered to engage with this forum and actually contribute something in your 4 and a half years of membership.

If you're so bothered about slightly "unfriendly" comments then you're probably too sensitive to be using the internet unsupervised. If you take everything so personally you will get nowhere in life, never mind on an online forum.

Offline Tiger63

I had a lovely meal in The Vermont last weekend if thats any help