Author Topic: Irish Cara - Massage in Belfast  (Read 3665 times)

Offline mrspectre

External Link/Members Only

Doesn't appear to be in town at the moment but from speaking to her she seems to work for one week every month.

Called Cara one afternoon and it rang to voicemail. Within 10 minutes got a text message apologising for missing the call. Immediately called her back and was greeted by a friendly, local voice.

Arranged a 30 minute massage and made my way to the agreed landmark. When there I called her back and was given clear instructions to a location facing her apartment block in a safe part of town. Haven't seen any other girl work from this building so didn't feel like I was being watched.

Greeted at the door by Cara and welcomed in. Photos are accurate albeit she is a little shorter than I imagined.

Started with a 20 minute massage which was okay, Cara payed particular attention to the crotch while having a good conversation about numerous topics, never was a fan of having my testicles played with but didn't complain. Pleasently surprised at how little oil was used which meant no shower was required after unlike some places.

Cara then got in to a sort of 69 like position on top and began the happy ending hand job. I didn't get the feeling she would of appreciated any contact around the vagina so didn't bother trying.

All in all a good experience with a very friendly lady! Was almost immediately relaxed and had a great chat throughout. Would return!


Offline evilsooty998

Agreed - she is very sexy and passionate.

She goes all the way btw if you ask even though it isn't advertised. Been with her twice (80 for 30 mins).

Offline belfastpunter

She is back in town today if anyone is interested.

Offline ibis543

how much extra does she charged for full service




Offline evilsooty998

how much extra does she charged for full service

£80 for 30 mins.

Offline ibis543

does she do anal or cum in mouth

Offline evilsooty998

Don't know - didn't try for that.

Offline ZeeN

It says her 30 mins are normally 80, so can you basically fuck her all inclusive?

Offline ibis543

book with cara the other day  (looking and hoping for full service) 30mins booking

phone her to arranged time and place

when I got there she open the door with bra and patties with black high heel shoes

first impression she really attractive we both hit it off I knew I would not be disappointed

ask if she would do full service she says she doesn't

only services advertise on website

which disappointed me and I said if she ever do full service let me know

anyways service was still enjoyable thought I prefer full service

make me wonder if she really do full service or people here is telling porky's

if she does do full service how did you get around asking her

unless she only offer it to regulars




 

Offline evilsooty998

First time I went about 18 months ago I just asked her on the phone outright and she agreed. After that she remembered me so was fine as well so guess I got lucky :)

Really not lying.

She is great though. Lovely woman.