Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Libentia - Canary Wharf, London  (Read 1451 times)

6 review(s) for Libentia (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline User176

External Link/Members Only

Price:
£200 for 90-minute incall

A small 3-star hotel a few minutes' walk away from Blackwall DLR station.

Comms:
Good. Emailed via AW. She sent an SMS on the morning of the punt letting me know her location, room and other details.

The punt:
I asked for a GFE via SMS beforehand.
Arrived to her room on time. Knocked on her, she opened it.
Offered a drink but I declined.
Offered a shower but I declined. She had no fresh towels.
A chat.
Massage.
Sex and oral.

The WG:
Wore a dress.
Tall, Latvian, 6'2. Looks 30-34. Stunning eyes and decent face.
Her legs are very strong and firm. I cannot say the same for her body, unfortunately. Soft and untoned -- a little bit of chub in the middle, but not overweight or obese -- this might turn off punters who prefer fitter WGs. Her breasts are pretty flabby for someone who claims to be 28. Her pictures are somewhat misleading in this respect.

Massage -- decent. Strong, applied pressure on right locations on the back and legs.

Oral -- above average, but not superb. Highlight of the punt, I would say. The motion of her head and mouth was somewhat mechanical (robotic, even), but she was skilled at applying the right amount of pressure at the right times.

Sex -- decent. CG, and reverse CG. As with her oral, it seemed somewhat mechanical. It was awkward at times.

Personality-wise, she underperforms. Unwilling to take the initiative. There was a couple minutes of decent banter, but at other times seemed emotional and inept at dealing with silent, uncomfortable moments. If you place a certain amount of importance onto the conversational aspect of a GFE, or if you are a shy person, this can be a turn-off.

Conclusion:
She handled the pre-punt preparation OK, good punt and location. The actual punt was underwhelming, but not extremely bad. My main reservations with her are primarily her mechanical demeanor and personality, her misleading pictures, and her lack of towels, in that order.

I am giving a Neutral recommendation because while there were no critical flaws in the punt, I wouldn't return to her due to her relatively high price for what was a mediocre experience.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 08:11:27 pm by User176 »