Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mia  (Read 31737 times)

10 review(s) for Classy Mia (7 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

just a quick review of this Wg,who i saw recently in Bounds Green.

Well what can i say about the above?Simply  if you want a functional shag with no passion or real enthusiasm than book mia,not one of the worst WG'S that i have seen,far better than amy but compared to cindy, crystal sweet or bella for example some thing seriously lacking,probably  because i was 15 minutes late and had a slight problem finding the place, her communication in giving directions was crap and when i got to the security doors she would not tell me the number on the phone but buzzed me in, because of the the high wind i had trouble hearing the buzzer and at the same time understanding her on the phone.

Mia herself is as in the pics,i think she is Hungarian gipsy or Hungarian born in Romania,nice size boobs, nice bum, some stretch marks underneath boobs and on her flanks, but these are faded and no problem and dark skinned un like Hungarians i have meet. personality wise ok but i had the feeling that half hour was the limit with this one.
Started off with a massage after she gone and get me a Glass of water,(massage was ok,with oil), than down to her being clothed and giving my willy a rub with her boobs this lasted for about 60's at most before the blow job/bit of hand,which must have been the softest i have ever had, no touching the pussy but licking ok and pussy was clean and fresh.

Getting down to the bump and grind, her on top for a bit, than mesh with me speeding up as fast as i could because i just wanted to get it out of the way,during the mesh she was making the usually noise etc.Job done she went to throw the used rubber etc in the bin outside came back and asked did i want the shower and thats about it.

To me the whole deal was very functional and thats it, i think she has been doing this job too long and lost any passion she might have had.Took my time with the shower to make sure i got my half hour.

The only unusual thing was that the paper work was completed after i had got dressed, and she never once ask for the money just sat on the bed, bit of small talk, never took the money so i had to leave it on the bed. felt awkward.

Any way flats clean, open plan,bedroom big,shower ok, she works with another bird called monica.

Giving this one a neutral and her a 5.5 out of 10, just incase it was me or we did not click and another punter on here will find her better.

password02

Thanks for the review - I have had her on my Plan B/C list as she seems to be available and is cheap at £60 and is close by -

Looking at the review seems correct as neither positive or negative and it could be a simple case that there was no connection with the girl or the punter- it does happen as I have had several similar -

Looking at the FB there are some good reports from punters with double digit numbers and the fact that she accepted the money AFTER seems different from the norm.

I will keep her on my  Plan B/C list as she is only a 20 mins drive for me -

PUNK - thanks can you confirm how far she is from bounds green station?

Offline punk

About 5-6 minutes, no more, for me she would be a plan D.

password02

Thanks P - OK will put her back to a plan C

jimbobwood

Thanks for the review punk. I think we both need to go back to the drawing board with this punting lark. Maybe prebook good prossies the day before or something!

Sirlancelottt

Offline punk

Thanks for the review punk. I think we both need to go back to the drawing board with this punting lark. Maybe prebook good prossies the day before or something!

yes your right  :D,i had my other 4 lined up but no luck booking any of them.

Offline jesus_jones

After reading your account Punk, it seems I had a slightly better time. I reviewed her as positive overall with a few minor negatives. She was very sensual with me, a convincing gfe.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21805.msg324578#msg324578

I think she makes a solid PlanB/C. Sorry you had an average service. The paying at the end thing was really weird for me too! I had to remind her and even ask is £60 ok?

password02

The money at the end bit I have only heard of twice now = the other was busty angel in Tuffnal Park North London

jimbobwood

I might see her and just walk out without paying! :lol:

Offline punk

After reading your account Punk, it seems I had a slightly better time. I reviewed her as positive overall with a few minor negatives. She was very sensual with me, a convincing gfe.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21805.msg324578#msg324578

I think she makes a solid PlanB/C. Sorry you had an average service. The paying at the end thing was really weird for me too! I had to remind her and even ask is £60 ok?

well i've had better at that rate. :hi: but as i've also said each to his own. Hungarian gypsy, but made no difference to my review.

Offline punk

The money at the end bit I have only heard of twice now = the other was busty angel in Tuffnal Park North London

yes so i've hear, been told by more experience punters, tried to see busty once but she cancelled 3 times in a row.

Flemstone

I've been avoiding Mia since I started punting. She's come up on my radar more than any other girl in Haringey. Now that I hear she might be a gypsy, I might have to go and see her.

Offline punk

I've been avoiding Mia since I started punting. She's come up on my radar more than any other girl in Haringey. Now that I hear she might be a gypsy, I might have to go and see her.

yep give her a try, sure she is one, i may be wrong but my experience with Hungarians say's other wise.