Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissElliex - Bournemouth  (Read 1108 times)

2 review(s) for MissElliex (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sp2009

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Short and sweet review as it was only a short and sweet punt!

Hangover horny and all I wanted was a blowjob to help ease the hangover through.

Ellie responded to emails well and promptly via AW and was available almost immediately (20 min after first contact). Gave me a postcode and a phone number to call when close.

Drove over and called her when I thought I was close, wrong road but that was my fault not Ellie’s, mis read my sat nav. Knocked on the door and was greeted by Ellie. She was friendly and welcoming, photos are an accurate representation of the girl and she was dressed in lingerie.

We went upstairs into the living room, sorted out the paperwork (£60 which is quite steep but needs must and after spending the previous evening railing my ex but so hammered I couldn’t complete, it was needed).

Took my trousers off and Sat on the sofa (clean and tidy, nice place) then Ellie dropped to her knees began kissing and playing, once I was hard she then gave a pretty good blowjob (OWO), plenty of eye contact. No DT but actually her technique was good enough to keep me interested without that (it’s a normal favourite of mine). Blew my load in her mouth which she caught all of, small giggle because it tasted sweet apparently (must have been the booze from the night before) she left to go to the bathroom and freshen up.

I dressed and sorted then she walked me down the stairs to leave. She was quite chatty throughout (except for when my cock was in her mouth). In summary, nice girl. Did exactly what I needed and wanted with a smile on her face.

Offline buccdriver

Did she swallow your load or got rid in the bathroom? Her AW profile says swallow at discretion....that usually means it doesn't happen :unknown:

Offline Hantsolo

A member since 2015 and this is the only post/review? Hmmm.....

Offline Chooser

Too much of a quantum leap for sp to be service provider- or maybe not !!??  :rolleyes:

Offline sp2009

Joined when I was in the habit more regularly and then life changed for a few years.

Life has changed in a different direction.

And I assume she spat it out as it was still in her mouth when she left the room.