Author Topic: Brunette Larisa - 07944148986 or +447944148986 - TIMEWASTER!!!  (Read 1610 times)


2 review(s) for Brunette Larisa (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Rihanna no rush (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for hot GIRL in Wembley (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline zxc

Brunette Larisa - 07944148986 or +447944148986

External Link/Members Only

No show. We agree on a meet, but since I told her that I was on my way, she didn't replay to either the messages or the calls.

Waste of time. Avoid.

Offline Fully Sated

Her verification photo is still available on her profile;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Had her on possibles for a while but too far for that flakiness.  :thumbsdown:

hardrock89

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I tried to book her long time ago her pimp or boy friend picked up phone.i decided not to go ahead with booking

Offline hw189

In her opening statement:
"I am a Romanian woman with a fruity body""
...and a shit attitude. Romanian... says it all really.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 01:34:48 pm by hw189 »

atm1989

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Do not book with this number terrible catfish women situation, and or possible scam ask for money upfront and says its to pay the driver and really it gives the money away to her pimp??, then don't want to do anything(even doggy) or performs really bad

Offline samhydepark

I just saw this profile

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Same telephone number. Verified picture looked good.

But after the above review i think i will give it a miss.