Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How Many "Gold Standard WG's" Are There In The UK  (Read 12070 times)

vorian

Indeed there are but you posted there were none on A/W, i see she is now called Chelsea Heart on her A/W profile. :hi:

I have just had a look on AW for Chelsea Heart with Smiths recommendation and if Jimmy is calling her the only "Gold Standard" WG he can name. She is going to the top of my adhoc HL for 2014. That's for damn sure.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Indeed there are but you posted there were none on A/W

Just did a search.
18-30
logged in within the last month.
within 20 miles of my postcode

Got 2298 profiles ---------------- so out of 2298 profiles we have one "gold standard" girl, so I said none and there is one ---- seems like splitting hairs to me.    :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have just had a look on AW for Chelsea Heart with Smiths recommendation and if Jimmy is calling her the only "Gold Standard" WG he can name. She is going to the top of my adhoc HL for 2014. That's for damn sure.

Ex London Retreat girl.     :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Just did a search.
18-30

Got 2298 profiles ---------------- so out of 2298 profiles we have one "gold standard" girl, so I said none and there is one ---- seems like splitting hairs to me.    :rolleyes:

It would do to you. :rolleyes:

vorian

Now thats what i call very clearly clarifying it. :D

:D Fair point I might have rushed that post  :D. I just don't personally believe price is an absolute factor when talking about the quality of a punt.

vorian

Just did a search.
18-30

I see you point but if none exist then you could argue then none may exist at all.

If one exists then logically more might be out there.

Offline smiths

Better get in quite quickly though as she says she is only about until March. Also above her on the same A/W page for AL1 St Albans postcode is Alexandra Divine another good WG in my view that i did a review on on here. In fact St Albans has been a good area for me over the years as the lovely Jaime now Kim of Hemel Hempstead was based their when she was a regular of mine for a while in 2009.

Offline Jimmyredcab

:D Fair point I might have rushed that post  :D. I just don't personally believe price is an absolute factor when talking about the quality of a punt.

I agree, but the lower down the scale you go the bigger the risk.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The same rule applies to lots of things in life, clothes, food, cars ------------------ try buying value burgers in Iceland you will see what I mean.    :vomit:

vorian

I agree, but the lower down the scale you go the bigger the risk.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

The same rule applies to lots of things in life, clothes, food, cars ------------------ try buying value burgers in Iceland you will see what I mean.    :vomit:

Totally agree with you Jimmy it is a bigger risk but that risk can be reduced by using the information and members on this site to help punters find that "Gold Standard" punt. A hell of a lot of punters on here respect you and your opinion but I don't think I have heard (and I may be wrong) you mention Chelsea Heart before. She looks fantastic and with "Respected" members confirming she is means a big thing to me personally and I'm sure it will to other members as well.

Price I do agree to a point but I do think "Gold Standard" WG's would be accessible to many (of course not all) members.

Offline smiths

Price charged a good WG doesnt necessarily make, that is down to her own individual attitude. One of my favourite WGs charged me £80 an hour, we often over ran at her insistence and she had her tongue so far down my throat she was tickling my tonsils at times. An excellent WG now long gone sadly.

Also at parties i have punted with some excellent WGs over the years and for no more than £80 an hour, i appreciate its a different scenario to a 121 punt but some of them were still gold plated in my view. Shamila also long gone, the best party WG i have ever punted with, what a WG she was, hot hot hot.

Offline herbie007

I would class Dee and Cindy as Gold standard girls, IMO they have got it all, they use top hotels, their both gorgeous and always immaculate in appearance, they both always give 100% service and VFM, which I reckon can’t be easy in the punting world, some of us punters aren't easy to please, but Dee and Cindy always seem to pull it off, and I think the 800+ positive feedback's between them backs this up.

BristolP

You need to consider accuracy of profile when considering gold standard. A 37 year old WG can give great service. But if you like 18 year olds you shouldn’t visit her because she wouldn’t be your type.
I wouldn’t see a PSE WG because I know they are not my type. So it would be wrong of me to judge the service of a WG who clearly advertised herself as a PSE WG.

vorian

Price charged a good WG doesnt necessarily make, that is down to her own individual attitude. One of my favourite WGs charged me £80 an hour, we often over ran at her insistence and she had her tongue so far down my throat she was tickling my tonsils at times. An excellent WG now long gone sadly.

Also at parties i have punted with some excellent WGs over the years and for no more than £80 an hour, i appreciate its a different scenario to a 121 punt but some of them were still gold plated in my view. Shamila also long gone, the best party WG i have ever punted with, what a WG she was, hot hot hot.

I agree but I also accept that "Gold Standard" are also available at £100 to £200 and probably average at £150. To me the price only comes into how much or how comfortable the punter is willing and able to pay but I do believe that still means a "Gold Standard" can be found to suit most members at less than £100 as well. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

Totally agree with you Jimmy it is a bigger risk but that risk can be reduced by using the information and members on this site to help punters find that "Gold Standard" punt. A hell of a lot of punters on here respect you and your opinion but I don't think I have heard (and I may be wrong) you mention Chelsea Heart before.

First point, a lot of punters on here think I am a prize cunt ------------ not that I care.    :music:

Second point.
Chelsea Heart is simply another of her many names over the years, she was Alex of the Bunny Lounge and Chelsea of Watford, she had yet another name at London Retreat --------- Sam I think.

vorian

You need to consider accuracy of profile when considering gold standard. A 37 year old WG can give great service. But if you like 18 year olds you shouldn’t visit her because she wouldn’t be your type.
I wouldn’t see a PSE WG because I know they are not my type. So it would be wrong of me to judge the service of a WG who clearly advertised herself as a PSE WG.

Accuracy of a profile to me is classed as a basic expectation so if the basics are not met then the WG cannot be a "Gold Standard" Of course a "Gold Standard" WG will not be for everyone, you used a good example with PSE vs GFE the punter still need to make a personal and individual choice. However with a "Gold Standard" the focus, effort and excellent customer service should always be there.

Offline smiths

I would class Dee and Cindy as Gold standard girls, IMO they have got it all, they use top hotels, their both gorgeous and always immaculate in appearance, they both always give 100% service and VFM, which I reckon can’t be easy in the punting world, some of us punters aren't easy to please, but Dee and Cindy always seem to pull it off, and I think the 800+ positive feedback's between them backs this up.

Far more importantly in my view, credible to me punters on here have rated these WGs as well.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't think I have heard (and I may be wrong) you mention Chelsea Heart before. She looks fantastic and with "Respected" members confirming she is means a big thing to me personally and I'm sure it will to other members as well.

That is the problem when girls use lots of different names ------------- my report from 11 May 2007.

External Link/Members Only

vorian

First point, a lot of punters on here think I am a prize cunt ------------ not that I care.    :music:

Second point.
Chelsea Heart is simply another of her many names over the years, she was Alex of the Bunny Lounge and Chelsea of Watford, she had yet another name at London Retreat --------- Sam I think.

Thank you, I'm afraid I can't say what other punters do or do not think of you. You might or might not be a "Prize Cunt" and like you said you don't care about that.

No criticism intended, just glad we have a name and as you said she has worked under different names over the years.

Oh guess I should post a link to her as well

There you go,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Far more importantly in my view, credible to me punters on here have rated these WGs as well.

And me Smiths and me. :)

vorian

That is the problem when girls use lots of different names ------------- my report from 11 May 2007.

Nice one Jimmy, Thank you. Even though I might have to claw my eyes out as I now have a %%% FR burnt onto my retina.  :D :lol: :D

Offline herbie007

There both great girls, I can't fault them.

Offline smiths

Thank you, I'm afraid I can't say what other punters do or do not think of you. You might or might not be a "Prize Cunt" and like you said you don't care about that.

No criticism intended, just glad we have a name and as you said she has worked under different names over the years.

Oh guess I should post a link to her as well

There you go,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So its clear to all its been years since i punted with her and never as an Indie. She WAS an excellent WG then. I have read some more recent feedback which was postitive on here, i think Mr Bloom, a very credible punter to me did a review on her on here although that was a while ago though, she was in Watford/Bushey then.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 06:59:58 pm by smiths »

vorian

So its clear to all its been years since i punted with her and never as an Indie. She WAS an excellent WG then. I have read some more recent feedback which was postitive on here, i think Mr Bloom, a very credible punter to me did a review on her on here although that was a while ago though, she was in Watford/Bushey then.

Some good names coming out here Smiths, just a shame they seem based around London and South East. I would presume that if some "Gold Standard" are around this area then logically some must be out in other regions. Perhaps not in such large numbers.

Offline hendrix

Based on NEVER having had a bad punt with these girls, having met them all several times, short and long bookings, and all sorts of scenarios ;) I'd say:

Alex of Maxes Angels
Gabriella of Maxes Angels
KristenDD (of course! :D)
Lia Amelia - Eros
Nikki Devine - Haven't seen her for quite a while to be fair, but used to see her regularly when she was London based and never let me down.

DaveMugabe

Second point.
Surely not!! How could anyone be so ridiculous!  :cry:

Offline smiths

Some good names coming out here Smiths, just a shame they seem based around London and South East. I would presume that if some "Gold Standard" are around this area then logically some must be out in other regions. Perhaps not in such large numbers.

I have recommended the ones still working that i have posted about above on here before a number of times. Chelsea Heart was just Chelsea previously though, and Alex when i punted with her.

vorian

Based on NEVER having had a bad punt with these girls, having met them all several times, short and long bookings, and all sorts of scenarios ;) I'd say:

Alex of Maxes Angels
Gabriella of Maxes Angels
KristenDD (of course! :D)
Lia Amelia - Eros
Nikki Devine - Haven't seen her for quite a while to be fair, but used to see her regularly when she was London based and never let me down.

Thanks hendrix, would love to get your input to the original question, how many of these "Gold Standard" WG would you guesstimate we have across the country. At the moment I'm leaning to 50 to 100 but people have a big difference of opinion.

DaveMugabe

Going by my experience, I think its more like 10

vorian

Going by my experience, I think its more like 10

Yes I get where your coming from for sure but we seem to have a rough consensus that there are a least ten in and around London. I would like to think we don't only have "Gold Standards" WG's in the UK based in this area. Hence why I pushing the number up to include to whole of the UK.

Offline hendrix

Thanks hendrix, would love to get your input to the original question, how many of these "Gold Standard" WG would you guesstimate we have across the country. At the moment I'm leaning to 50 to 100 but people have a big difference of opinion.

I don't have any experience outside London (more experience abroad) but I'd be pleasantly surprised if there were another dozen as good for my tastes as the ones I mentioned.

vorian

I don't have any experience outside London (more experience abroad) but I'd be pleasantly surprised if there were another dozen as good for my tastes as the ones I mentioned.

So you're probably in the mid twenties sort of area Hendrix. Interesting.

Jvosta

I was actually thinking about this a few days ago vorian. Surely there must be more WGs of the same calibre as Madlin, Cindy and Dee....

It's herd behaviour though, one typically searches 'most popular/highest rated' on AW thus other gems will find it difficult to establish themselves?

Out of the thousands of WGs in London, I'd hazard a guess of at least 50? Furthermore, I notice Agency girls are very rarely reviewed on UKP

Offline hockogrockle

I really can't see any way of giving a meaningful answer to the original question. The only way it could be (sort of) done would be for a panel to evaluate every known working girl according to a tightly-defined set of pre-agreed criteria, rather as is done for the Michelin Guide. But it isn't going to happen. The most we can hope for is one punter's lifetime list of his girls graded from best to worst. And one person's views on this issue may not be the same as another's. Even though most punters would probably agree on the bad and useless, sorting the good from the excellent from the "gold medal" seems to me a wholly unrealistic task.
Sorry Vorian, I wish I could be more positive, I really do.

vorian

I was actually thinking about this a few days ago vorian. Surely there must be more WGs of the same calibre as Madlin, Cindy and Dee....

It's herd behaviour though, one typically searches 'most popular/highest rated' on AW thus other gems will find it difficult to establish themselves?

Out of the thousands of WGs in London, I'd hazard a guess of at least 50? Furthermore, I notice Agency girls are very rarely reviewed on UKP

Makes a lot of sense in what your saying I agree so if you think 50 in London what about the total for the whole country. Still seems like we are looking at a very small percentage overall across the UK. As for the other Gem's I agree but I have seen one review on UKP kicj start interest in a girl then a number for punters go and see, like this current thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23172.0

I'm not saying this WG is "Gold Standard" but new girls can become exposed on here.

So it seems it can happen, as far as agencies are concerned seems they are not too popular on here for a variety of reasons but of course there are always exceptions to the rule.

vorian

I really can't see any way of giving a meaningful answer to the original question. The only way it could be (sort of) done would be for a panel to evaluate every known working girl according to a tightly-defined set of pre-agreed criteria, rather as is done for the Michelin Guide. But it isn't going to happen. The most we can hope for is one punter's lifetime list of his girls graded from best to worst. And one person's views on this issue may not be the same as another's. Even though most punters would probably agree on the bad and useless, sorting the good from the excellent from the "gold medal" seems to me a wholly unrealistic task.

No problem and of course you are right, when debating most aspects of punting it is impossible to come to any real conclusions due to the lack of defined standards or indeed reliable data, it is all a stab in the dark but getting peoples personal opinions does help stimulate the debate and get people thinking about punting in perhaps a slightly different way.

Offline smiths

I agree. You mention Michelin Guides, well in punting there are Muppets guides done by George Muppet who has spent many years travelling round the country visiting and sometimes being offered or asking for freebies off WGs. Not at all impartial.

So far there have been the opinions of a handful of punters, to even get a general idea as to anything factual it would have to be opinions of hundreds of punters from all parts of the UK in my view. The best we can do on here is give our own opinions and if others agree that might help other punters decision making whether to punt with that particular WG or not.

vorian

I agree. You mention Michelin Guides, well in punting there are Muppets guides done by George Muppet who has spent many years travelling round the country visiting and sometimes being offered or asking for freebies off WGs. Not at all impartial.

So far there have been the opinions of a handful of punters, to even get a general idea as to anything factual it would have to be opinions of hundreds of punters from all parts of the UK in my view. The best we can do on here is give our own opinions and if others agree that might help other punters decision making whether to punt with that particular WG or not.

Absolutely smiths totally agree, all I hope is any thread gets people thinking and helps the next punter get a better punt. Of course don't forget we now have a personal recommendation from JRC and a link to his 2007 %%% FR well worth it imho :D

Offline smiths

Absolutely smiths totally agree, all I hope is any thread gets people thinking and helps the next punter get a better punt. Of course don't forget we now have a personal recommendation from JRC and a link to his 2007 %%% FR well worth it imho :D

Indeed, its stimulated debate which is of course good. ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

That is almost 7 years ago so I can't guarantee what she is like today.     :hi: :hi:

vorian

That is almost 7 years ago so I can't guarantee what she is like today.     :hi: :hi:

Fair enough Jimmy  :hi: I will have to settle for that  :hi: :D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 08:53:34 pm by vorian »

overhead

I have no knowledge of how top class pro$$ies get their clients, they would be out of my price range.

Could you imagine Silvio Berlusconi logging on to Adultwork for his next pro$$ie.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This is one of the sites the up-market fraternity uses.

The prozzies also network with each other and keep tabs on the client base. They know the clients just like the clients think they know them, only much more so. It's fascinating to hear even just a few snippets of what goes on. Prostitutes at the top end of the scale know in detail the sexual habits of loads of public figures that they haven't even met. yet!

If someone like Berlusconi wants to meet a particular type of girl at a particular place and time, he only has to let one of his regular contacts know and she will arrange it for him. They do this for each other all the time. It's just like any other business that involves sales and marketing, if you're any good you know everything that is going on.

Pippa723

My posts obviously didn't pass the moderators ruling so instead I'll ask the valued opinion of the 'punter'.
Im with a reputable agency but I also have an AW profile. I didn't post my original replies to 'tout' or 'advertise', Im not looking to be exposed, discretion is also important to most WG's. Im getting the impression that AW is considered amongst some members as 'the bottom of the barrel'. Where would you gentlemen suggest I create a profile?

Regards

P x

overhead

My posts obviously didn't pass the moderators ruling so instead I'll ask the valued opinion of the 'punter'.
Im with a reputable agency but I also have an AW profile. I didn't post my original replies to 'tout' or 'advertise', Im not looking to be exposed, discretion is also important to most WG's. Im getting the impression that AW is considered amongst some members as 'the bottom of the barrel'. Where would you gentlemen suggest I create a profile?

Regards

P x

AW gets the most attention. Someone else might have some other suggestions, and of course it's important for punters to know where to look too, so we shall all watch with interest. The problem with AW is because it's basically the busiest, it is also the main target for scams and idiots, and it's a constant battleground. Just read some of the older threads and you'll see.

Seriously, you will probably find you get better information on saafe. The girls there would have more experience on where they get the best results, A lot depends on your target market - overnights, quickies, touring, older, younger, massage, sex, oral etc etc. Extended discussion here might look too much like touting, although valid questions and observations help everyone.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It does depend how you define gold standard, but I doubt there or any working in Sheffield or South Yorks.

SirPhilipXX

Regards

P x

You might also consider registering as a provider with The Erotic Review -see recent post by Overhead on this thread.

cjkanye02

Good thread.

Gold standard is very rare as so much has to come together - looks, service, communication, enthusiasm, surroundings, price, profesionalism. I can only think of Dee who ticks all of those boxes though I haven't seen lots of the forum faves. Many girls seem to get close but then fall at one of these.

I don't think it's just a fan club going on with some of the names here. The members here aren't fluffy, they are the most demanding fuckers around and yet there is not a bad word said about the forum darlings!

James999

Regards

P x

The term reputable and "Agency" don't go together, the reality is Pimps are illegal, it's a bit like asking about a reputable drug dealer  :dash:

As for advertising, that's interesting as if you are young, fit and offer a good service then repeat business and an AW profile alone should bring you more work than you can handle, the fact that you need a pimp to try and help and still don't have enough work is a clear indicator that something is not right with you / your service.  :hi: