Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Astrid @ Portfolio - Cardiff  (Read 1226 times)

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only

As Amber wasn't available, I fancied a go with either Meghan or Astrid.  As Meghan finished early, choice made, Astrid it was! 

As I said on my review of Amber, I used to think that indie was the only and best way, and didn't use agencies.  However, given the cost to us is usually the same (£150/hr seems the going rate now), then actually an agency can have more going for it..comms easy and effective, choice of girls, and given the girls are answerable to the agency, less chance of a negative punt.

Anyway, back to Astrid.  Arrived at the nice apartment, and Astrid looked great.  Tall, beuatiful long hair.  Not a dolly bird, but "plain" pretty.  Probably girl next door..if you live in Scandinavia, as her looks were classic Swedish!  We chatted on the bed for 10 mins, and she is clearly a very interesting and intelligent girl.  Started kissing, and she was very responsive.  She started stripping off, and being the gentleman I am, I helped.  Nice to see natural small to medium size tits-my favourites!   She asked me what I liked, and after gleaning some info went down on me.  Her technique is brilliant.  Lots of sucking noises, nice and wet, and just enough handwork.  After 5 mins of that, apologised to her, as told her I needed to fuck her immediately!

On with the overcoat, and then she climbed on top, and gave me a good hard sensual going over, before I turned her over in mish and pounded away, which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy.  Shot round one up her.

Another quick chat, before I returned the oral favour to her.  Lovely fresh cunt, and a finger inside.  Again she responded well, and after 10 mins, we decided doggie was in order.  Fresh armour on, I took her over the side of the bed before laying her flat on her front ant fucking her on top.  She begged me to fuck her harder, as we both really got in to it. Sadly I got so exhausted that I had to get off, and whilst she played with my balls, I finished round 2 off nicely myself.

She kissed and complimented my performance and I hers too!  She is a damn fine girl! :rolleyes:

I assume she will go back to Sweden for Christmas, and who knows after that?  I so hope she comes back, but in case not, I would recommend getting to see her if possible.

Offline Proton

:rose: :rose: Height 5.5 + Age 27 + Size 6 - 8/32DD natural + Hair Long Blonde + Eyes Blue + Nationality Swedish = TRULY A PERFECT FIGURE IN MY WORLD  :rose: :rose:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Looks another star from Portfolio, says on their website that she’s A level educated, any mention of it ?

Offline iverthickone

Looks another star from Portfolio, says on their website that she’s A level educated, any mention of it ?

When I mentioned it, she told me I had no chance as I was way too thick.  Thought that was harsh, I am fairly well educated  :unknown:
Tbh, most girls won't with me  :cry:  However, from that I assume she will if you don't take a wide fitting.

Offline Dan Dastardly

What did to get for your Secret Santa surprise?

Offline Happyguylucky

Great review, thanks. Do you know if Astrid does cim?
HGL :hi:

Offline iverthickone

What did to get for your Secret Santa surprise?

I did ask, and she said she hadn't got a clue what that was about! I was hoping for a free shag next go too!  :unknown:

Offline iverthickone

Great review, thanks. Do you know if Astrid does cim?
HGL :hi:

Sorry, I didn't ask and didn't go (or come) down that route, so don't know.

Offline Dan Dastardly

I did ask, and she said she hadn't got a clue what that was about! I was hoping for a free shag next go too!  :unknown:😂😂😂

Offline aps

Nice review. Similar experience to mine with her. Review coming up soon

M4

When I mentioned it, she told me I had no chance as I was way too thick.  Thought that was harsh, I am fairly well educated  :unknown:
Tbh, most girls won't with me  :cry:  However, from that I assume she will if you don't take a wide fitting.

No surprise with a username like yours iverthickone  :D

Good review.  :drinks:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review Iver.

As I've just posted, I'm going to break my agency duck next year. Amber is probably top of my list. But Astrid sounds very good too

Offline Steelworker

This one sounds very nice, Iver  :thumbsup: