Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sarah sensual xxxx  (Read 12099 times)

1 review(s) for nancy sensual xxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flemstone

She popped up on my proximity search and figured what the hell. Every other girl was either unavailable or wasn't picking up. She's working in Philip Lane which is about 400m from Angie/Cristal/Claudia's place. After struggling a bit to find the right door, I made my way up the dirty stairs. And then surprised to find that the bedroom is nice a clean. And nice dim lighting. She looks great in 20% light.

Friendly middle aged lady and the body is pretty good. The sensual part must be the bit where she starts off by licking your nuts, and then licking the shaft. Nice slow blow job to start off with. Get the condom on she's good at riding. I get her into doggy position and manage to go at it quite hard. Keeping in mind I might just injure myself again. Switch to missionary and I come. She responded nicely in every position. Nice push back on the doggy and happy to do a lot of the work.

Afterwards I asked for a bit of a massage to fill the final 10 minutes of the 30. Not bad, she's happy to chat a bit. I'm giving her a positive based on her attitude and willingness to please. I definitely did not take full advantage of her. No bullshit here, she's a good lay.

External Link/Members Only

Flemstone

Its all about the lighting, attitude and willingness to please. She also thanked me for being clean and not being rough.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nice review  :drinks:

Yes, nice review ----------------- not my type though.
Vile tattoos, false tits and probably older than 30.
£70 an hour is about right.     ;)

James999

Its all about the lighting,

With her the best lighting would be a powercut  :thumbsdown:

Curious6705

Flemstone

I've decided to not judge a girl purely on appearance. I was going to see Kim at the Tottenham Hale house. I'd pretty much told both I was on my way. I got as far as Philip Lane and went for Sarah. I'm glad I did. She should perhaps use dimmer lighting for her profile pictures. I like the tattoos seeing as I'm covered in the stuff myself.

Offline Pothos

Saw her a while back and left a review - agree with Flemstone, she won't be for everyone but if you like the tattooed / fake tits look then she's good vfm. Good attitude too.

password02

She looks good and I do like the fake tits as much as the natural big tits - However the tats do nothing for me.

Thats not to say that guys who like the tats should not see as IMO she does look good VFM - I will never judge a punters preference as we ALL have different tastes in our women

vorian

She looks good and I do like the fake tits as much as the natural big tits - However the tats do nothing for me.

Thats not to say that guys who like the tats should not see as IMO she does look good VFM - I will never judge a punters preference as we ALL have different tastes in our women
+1

Offline titanph

What's the closest tube station to her place?

Flemstone

She's in between Turnpike Lane and Seven Sisters. SS is closer but a bus ride from Turnpike Lane is pretty easy. Its about a ten minute walk from SS. 15 minutes from TpL.

Vanda is also there

So is Mia

I tried Mia first but said she'd only be available later.

Offline titanph

Cheers flemstone, at 70 quid it certainly seems VFM.

Offline Jimmyredcab

With her the best lighting would be a powercut  :thumbsdown:

James, surely you can see the attraction of this lady ------- £70 an hour.   :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Looks good value to me. :thumbsup:

I agree, offered a decent service according to the OP. Not my cup of tea but she could be other punters of course. More proof price has no correlation to how good a WG might be. ;)

Roland D Hay

Offline lovetopunt

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree, offered a decent service according to the OP. Not my cup of tea but she could be other punters of course. More proof price has no correlation to how good a WG might be. ;)

Oh but it most certainly is --------------- she looks rough as old boots to me, compare her to Chelsea of Watford, totally different class, like chalk and cheese.    :hi:

Flemstone

As I've said before, I didn't take full advantage of her eagerness. I can see this being a great hour long punt. Not quite as good as Claudia though, and they're the same price. No idea where Claudia is though. Neither of them are as good as Danna or Pamela.

Pamela is fucking awesome in bed. Also not the best looking but she fucks for the first team. My best punt ever.

Plenty has been written about Danna already.

Offline lovetopunt

are the other 4 in the same house too?

Offline blue

I've decided to not judge a girl purely on appearance. I was going to see Kim at the Tottenham Hale house. I'd pretty much told both I was on my way. I got as far as Philip Lane and went for Sarah. I'm glad I did. She should perhaps use dimmer lighting for her profile pictures. I like the tattoos seeing as I'm covered in the stuff myself.

I saw Kim a couple of weeks ago in TH, services were average at best. Does Sarah offer DFK? She looks quite tall in those pictures, is she?

Offline lovetopunt

Any review for the other 4 mentioned in here? couldn't find any for mia or Vanda

Flemstone

No reviews on the other girls. Danna is in Finsbury Park and Pamela is about 7 minutes from Turnpike Lane. I had my doubts about Kim giving a good service. Attitude on the phone didn't seem quite right. I would give Mia a go. Sarah is about 5 foot 5 and I didn't ask for DFK. To be honest I think her teeth might have knocked mine out. She could bite a tennis ball through a tennis racket. I'm pretty sure she does do DFK.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:44:39 pm by Flemstone »

gemsdiamond

Thanks, I would never have noticed her on the site and I will see her soon and let u know how it went!
She popped up on my proximity search and figured what the hell. Every other girl was either unavailable or wasn't picking up. She's working in Philip Lane which is about 400m from Angie/Cristal/Claudia's place. After struggling a bit to find the right door, I made my way up the dirty stairs. And then surprised to find that the bedroom is nice a clean. And nice dim lighting. She looks great in 20% light.

Friendly middle aged lady and the body is pretty good. The sensual part must be the bit where she starts off by licking your nuts, and then licking the shaft. Nice slow blow job to start off with. Get the condom on she's good at riding. I get her into doggy position and manage to go at it quite hard. Keeping in mind I might just injure myself again. Switch to missionary and I come. She responded nicely in every position. Nice push back on the doggy and happy to do a lot of the work.

Afterwards I asked for a bit of a massage to fill the final 10 minutes of the 30. Not bad, she's happy to chat a bit. I'm giving her a positive based on her attitude and willingness to please. I definitely did not take full advantage of her. No bullshit here, she's a good lay.

Offline smiths

Oh but it most certainly is --------------- she looks rough as old boots to me, compare her to Chelsea of Watford, totally different class, like chalk and cheese.    :hi:

She looks rough as old boots to me as well but she offered the OP a good service, if he is happy with her good for him. And according to a punter above he is going to punt with her so the OPs review has helped him.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:19:04 pm by smiths »

Offline Jimmyredcab

She looks rough as old boots to me as well .

Nice to see we agree on something.     :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Nice to see we agree on something.     :hi: :hi:

As i added to my post the OPs review also helped another punter above who said he was now going to punt with the WG. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

As i added to my post the OPs review also helped another punter above who said he was now going to punt with the WG. :hi:

Yes, clearly some of our comrades will shag anything --------------- if the rate is right.   :rolleyes:

Offline lovetopunt

Yes, clearly some of our comrades will shag anything --------------- if the rate is right.   :rolleyes:

TBF it is always down to the rate after all. if you are paying £70, you expect 70 service and quality. if you are paying £350 your expectation of the WG is different as well as the services provided.

There's always a place for me for a cheap and cheerful punting, my opinion anyway. 

I think she is a ok £70 punt, you can do lots worse then that for that rate.

Offline smiths

If they rate them thats their business though of course. Nothing in the rules about not being allowed to review ugly WGs, quite apart from looks being subjective anyway. If there were HP wouldnt have been able to do the reviews he has. :hi:

Offline smiths

TBF it is always down to the rate after all. if you are paying £70, you expect 70 service and quality. if you are paying £350 your expectation of the WG is different as well as the services provided.

There's always a place for me for a cheap and cheerful punting, my opinion anyway. 

I think she is a ok £70 punt, you can do lots worse then that for that rate.

You might, i dont, i expect good service from ANY WG i punt with. When i paid £350 an hour in the past a number of times the WGs werent any better than others i paid £100 an hour to. Its not what a WG charges that defines how good they are, its their attitude. I paid a WG £70 an hour sometime ago, the least i have paid for a 121 punt and she was very good.

A WG called Paris was very highly rated and worked in Soho Walk-Ups, the cheapest way to punt in the UK 121.

vorian

You might, i dont, i expect good service from ANY WG i punt with. When i paid £350 an hour in the past a number of times the WGs werent any better than others i paid £100 an hour to. Its not what a WG charges that defines how good they are, its their attitude. I paid a WG £70 an hour sometime ago, the least i have paid for a 121 punt and she was very good.

A WG called Paris was very highly rated and worked in Soho Walk-Ups, the cheapest way to punt in the UK 121.

Very true, good is good no matter what price you pay.

Curious6705

Although I'm unlikely to book her, I disagree - the harsh lighting in those candid photos does her no favours IMO, whereas many profile photos are the reverse - photoshopped to buggery, and far removed from reality, which is guaranteed to disappoint by comparison.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 05:02:08 pm by Curious6705 »

Offline smiths

Very true, good is good no matter what price you pay.

Pity some even on here disagree with this truth, but such is life of course.

vorian

Pity some even on here disagree with this truth, but such is life of course.

Indeed, Smiths indeed.

Flemstone

Let me just make this clear. I would recommend quite a few other girls before her in Haringey. But if you like something different looking, go for it.  The punt I had before her was Jessy69. Probably 25 years younger, real tits and a lovely arse. Sarah gets a positive from me. Not in my top 10.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22461.msg332632#msg332632

Offline bbois77

As I've said before, I didn't take full advantage of her eagerness. I can see this being a great hour long punt. Not quite as good as Claudia though, and they're the same price. No idea where Claudia is though. Neither of them are as good as Danna or Pamela.

Pamela is fucking awesome in bed. Also not the best looking but she fucks for the first team. My best punt ever.

Plenty has been written about Danna already.

Re Danna......

Which services are included in your fees?   A. PROTECTED SEX,MASSAGE and KISSES.Everything else will be 30£ extra...

So in reality a £110 hour punt?

Flemstone

Only extra you'll pay for is anal.  Dfk, owo, great sex all included.  You can rim her too.  Phone her and find out.  Nice girl and a real pro.

Offline bbois77

This was in reference to Danna, Flemstone?

Flemstone

Yes, I've spent an hour with her twice.

Flemstone

Oh my God these pictures are bad. Kind of like a 40 year old cheerleader.

Offline lovetopunt

Agree, I think she should stick with the MILF thing and it will work fine for her. She can be a dirty hot MILF.

Offline mattylondon

And that wig is bloody awful. Who put her up to that?! I hope she offers a good service but she looks dog rough to me, I'm afraid.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:00:03 pm by mattylondon »

Flemstone

Yeah she looks rough that's why I went there in the first place. She needs to stick to looking rough and keeping the lights turned down low. She offers a great service.

Offline mattylondon

Yeah she looks rough that's why I went there in the first place. She needs to stick to looking rough and keeping the lights turned down low. She offers a great service.
:D The 'well used' type, do have a certain appeal. Happy you enjoyed your punt. A good review.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 04:58:19 pm by mattylondon »

Flemstone

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Pamela is about 7 minutes from Turnpike Lane

Her AW page says she's in Oxford..

Flemstone

Interesting choice for her. She might be finishing off another degree.

Flemstone