Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh - Andrea  (Read 1696 times)

davidoffing

Just wanted to share a few thoughts about Andrea, a spanish girl with her profile on:
External Link/Members Only

As she has disabled the reviews (sadly) I just wanted to let you guys know what I think.

First of all - photographs. The images are not only outdated, but also retouched and not very accurate. Her face is ok, but body is far from what you see on the photographs. She's less than 168cm, and she's very chubby, almost fat. I'm not a small guy, but I wouldn't want her to ride me.. She's not very "mobile" either, so you're really restricted to what you can do..

Paid £140 for an hour appointment, after 20 minutes of fun I came, she gave me a rather bad back massage and said that's it and started getting dressed. I was out after 25 minutes, which felt like seriously not worth the money.

She doesn't do OWO even though her profile states that and argues otherwise. After 5 minutes of sucking she kept on asking "want to fuck?" all the time, just to get to that part as fast as possible. Then kind of doggy and missionary..

Best part is that she keeps on checking her phones during an appointment and even pick it up once !! I was almost amused that she left me suddenly to chat to a friend.

Clock watcher, lack of any interest in her customer, bad sex and even worse body. Hard to make conversation, also because of poor english. I DO NOT recommend her.

Thehun10

Thanks for the review.

I suppose you should always be prepared to walk.
Never used this agency.

She is also in here External Link/Members Only which is full of fakes.

Tjkooker

It's not an agency. Paid for listing site that takes zero control over the prossies putting hugely altered photos up along with bullshit likes list.. Have only had 1 out of 4 punts that was worthwhile .

Hibernian

Agree with most of what's been said
I have had 4 really good punts but you have to really examine & x-check stuff
I have contacted quite a few and established their profile/services do mot match up to what's on offer really