Link: External Link/Members Only I have previously commented about this WG but I should've done a review much sooner considering it's a negative. Aside from her having numerous negative reviews and comments for her previous profile, I think a big part of the reason I didn't review was just shame! Especially since I've seen this girl not just once but twice. The first punt was around early spring 2017 and the second was around a year ago, possibly slightly less.
1st punt: Overall I'd have given it a neutral but actually not a million miles off a positive - this was partly due to my low expectations (based on the info on here) and possibly the fact that I was already satisfied with my day's punting, due to my 1st being great and Kat being my 2nd of the day and so I was only really needing my balls emptied.
I only arranged it at the last minute and Kat was probably plan D but the only one who picked up her phone. Comms were quite difficult though because she was too dumb/lazy to top up her phone. I think she was in a private flat, fairly close to but not in the city centre.
Price: Both punts were £60 for 30 mins.
Looks: This applies for both punts but is at best, nearly a year "out of date" although it's obviously extremely unlikely anything has improved and I'm sure she'll only get worse with age. Looking at her current photos, they're very flattering (airbrushed etc) and that's probably saying something. In reality, as her pics somewhat suggest, she looks rather rough facially. She also has a little bit of belly with has stretch marks around it as well her arse and thighs etc. Her tits are big (around E cups although I can't recall exactly) and very fake. They weren't a good job as there was quite a bit loose skin around the implants making her tits somewhat saggy and the implants themselves were very fake looking and very firm. Size wise I'd say she was probably around a 10. Age wise, she claims to be 27 but I'd say she looks more like mid 30s, possibly older or if not, she might well look older than she actually is. Overall, not good but not bad enough to make me walk and go through the hassle of finding someone else.
I don't think her appearance changed that much between my two punts with her although she was worse than I remembered when I saw her the 2nd time (a sort of "rose tinted spectacles" effect from the 1st punt - due to previously mentioned reasons plus the service being decent/OK first time round).
Service: Upon greeting she cam across as friendly and I'm sure she apologised for the poor comms but her excuse was retarded and that generally sums her up - she's not a bright spark. I'm used to dim prossies but she is a tier below. She's still functional though and it's not a big deal. She has quite a high pitched voice and a fairly thick (in more ways than one

) Geordie accent.
I recall getting some FK (not the DFK she agreed to but not just closed mouth/lip kissing) and I think decent but not great OWO. Started with vaginal sex and I'm pretty sure it was enthusiastic. Onto anal which was slightly less enthusiastic but she didn't seem to have a problem with it and that's probably helped by my average size member.
Overall, it was quite a lot better than I was expecting and I actually found her her be fairly pleasant/sweet.
2nd punt: This punt took place about a year ago, probably slightly less. Again, she was wasn't my first choice I think she was a plan C. This time she was able to send calls and texts but after initially arranging her comms were patchy but not too bad. She was staying at a serviced apartment near the Printworks.
When I arrived she didn't reply to my text so I had to call where she gave me her flat number. I head up in the lift, arrive at her flat and knock. Shortly after two random people (one bloke, one woman) walk out with their heads down but also apologising to me - they quickly disappear down the corridor and presumably lift or stairs. Then I'm greeted by Kat who apologises for the random people - I can't remember what her reasoning or excuse was.
I go through the living room area and there a lot of high end sound and filming equipment around but seemingly not fully set up. Into the bedroom and I don't see anything suspicious. We have a brief chat and she seems a bit distant and also goes on about random stuff. I try to kick off with some DFK but she only delivers mostly close mouth/lip kissing and is mostly reluctant with her tongue. She happily takes a fingering but upon my discrete sniff test she's not very fresh down there so I don't bother with 69 or RO. OWO was below average and not deep. Onto sex and I went straight to anal but she was quite restrictive. She eventually warmed up a bit but it still wasn't totally ideal. It was still somewhat decent/enjoyable but not great.
Throughout kept trying to move things along and rush. At the end she was talking more rubbish and seems to be very self-obsessed and delusional about many things, including how nice and charitable she is. I think it's quite possible that she was on something although I'm not sure what. At the end she also revealed that the two random people were actually TV people who were interviewing her as part of a "documentary" but she didn't want to say that earlier because she didn't want to scare me off! She did reassure me that I wouldn't be appearing on telly.
The programme would have probably been 100x better if they'd interviewed me about punting instead of her. Of course course I'm sure they wouldn't have been able to handle the truth. And obviously my face would've had to be blurred and they'd use Nigel Farage's voice instead of mine

So for the 2nd punt overall, she was unprofessional, had a fairly poor attitude, rushed, had questionable "vaginal hygiene" and delivered a poor service.
Overall: Considering both punts this is quite a clear negative, especially once you factor in her poor appearance as well. I won't be seeing her again, even as a plan F - I'd much rather take my chances with someone else or at a parlour, where at least I can get someone better looking even if the service is poor.