The single worst punt I’ve ever had, I should have read more on here first!
Contacted Kat as a last minute thing as I had some time to kill in Manchester during an afternoon in the summer.
Comms were sketchy, but we managed to agree a time and she gave me part of the location. I got parked up in a pay and display just behind the apartment block that she had told me about and sent her a message which she replied to about 15 minutes later (couple of ignored calls in between) and told me to meet her outside the apartments.
She met me outside and I followed her up in the lift to the room I assume she uses just for clients.
I’d already asked her specifically to wear stockings and heels and told her I wanted anal on the messages which she had said yes to but she was dressed in jeans and a top and simply stripped off and then asked me what services I wanted.
I told her again and she then said she wasn’t in the mood for anal and didn’t have any stockings.
She gave me a disinterested handjob then I rubbered up whilst she lubed up and I fucked her missionary. I asked her to turn over for doggy but she started wanking me again and told me to come on her tits which, as anyone that’s seen her vids will know, are massive but not the best.
By this stage I was fed up and wanted out so I managed to shoot on her and quickly fucked off home.
She was not interested at all, didn’t care whether I enjoyed it or not and her fake tan and generally appearance wasn’t good. Never again! 60 quid for supposedly a half hour that actually took about an hour of my time but only about 15 minutes spent with her.
External Link/Members Only