Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X~ Megan ~X - Cheltenham Tour  (Read 2000 times)

18 review(s) for X~ Megan ~X (13 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TheGreatCornholio

The woman: Very attractive lady, I read from other reviews about the basque she would wear throughout the meet and can say this is definitely exaggerated, although not a size 10 she definitely isn't a size 16. I went in a bit worried about her looks but honestly any concerns you have will go out the window once she starts providing her service with vigour.

The meet: I booked a 2 hour session with Megan because in an hour I struggle to go for 2 pops but wanted the experience, and can say it was well worth it. It was from the serviced apartments in Cheltenham that a lot of WGs use, and it was a very nice flat and much better than others I've had the displeasure of visiting there.

It started off with kissing and being offered a drink before being taken to the bedroom, almost immediately being groped by her got me in a good mood for the session! She's definitely enthusiastic about providing a good service and her self proclaimed constant horniness is very evident. Got into the bedroom and started kissing and mutual fondling before she started giving me great oral, incredible deepthroat skills and although I'm not the largest I feel like you'd struggle to not get the whole length down her. Didn't take long to be ready for the main course and she invited me to fuck her doggy, I obliged and started pounding her hard and fast, and she can 100% take it like stated in other reviews, she's also deceptively tight for a woman her size, after a few minutes of going at her she asked if I wanted to fuck her ass, well of course I did but usually I'm the one that has to ask! A few more minutes of this and I was ready to cum so finished in the bag.

I took a while for the second round so had a good chat about her life back home, the industry etc., and she's very talkative but in a good way and gives you chance to talk rather than just being waffled on at about how hard it is to have reliable punters. I went to get a drink from the bathroom and on my way back to the bedroom she bent over and started sucking me off again to try and initiate round two, and good on her for it because the old chap started getting going again and we returned to the bedroom for round two. She started it with oral again and soon mounted me in cowgirl and switching to reverse cowgirl where she was grinding me incredibly hard. It didn't take much of this before I was ready to pop again and elected to finish in her mouth, which she took and swallowed before I even noticed it was gone.

Overall a great visit and she provides an incredible service with great enthusiasm, honestly you couldn't ask for a better performing WG in the sense of wanting to please you. Highly recommend.

Services: All services on her 'likes' list are provided, no extras. In fact encouraged to go for A-levels which is certainly not the norm!

Price: £220 for 2 hours.

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Would I return? 100%. She's part of the trio of girls, Gabriella and Beth, and I would really like to try and book a duo with her and Beth as they have been my favourite punts as of late. She's also great VFM considering she's British and provides a great service.

Online Fuzzyduck

Can you sort out the link? Cheers

Forgot to mention that I tried to book ImogenMae (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and even though I had comms and put a booking in about 2 weeks ago, it came to Saturday and she asked to reorganise the Tuesday to Wednesday which I said was no problem, and then no further comms even until now, so not sure what's going on there, and that's why comms with Megan were great in comparison as got a reply within 10 minutes the day prior to the booking sorting it all out.

Offline pythondan

Nice review thanks. Did she mention whether she planned to return to Cheltenham in the near future? - I am interested in seeing hear but not be able to do so before she completes her current tour.

Offline willabe

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last week i had narrowed my choice of possibles down to 3.
I chose one and was generally pretty dissappointed. Megan was one of them and that looks like it would have been a much better option. I just replied to another post with the same message for the other of my shortlist....... just wasn't meant to be last week!!!

Glad you had a good one though!

Nice review thanks. Did she mention whether she planned to return to Cheltenham in the near future? - I am interested in seeing hear but not be able to do so before she completes her current tour.

I didn't ask this unfortunately but the group tour here quite often so I'd assume in another 2 months time perhaps?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last week i had narrowed my choice of possibles down to 3.
I chose one and was generally pretty dissappointed. Megan was one of them and that looks like it would have been a much better option. I just replied to another post with the same message for the other of my shortlist....... just wasn't meant to be last week!!!

Glad you had a good one though!

I've had that problem so many times, even in my review I was trying to meet Imogen Mae and ended up seeing Megan instead! Luckily Imogen rescheduled so will report back on her next week ;) hoping your next trip is favourable!