Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - very very good with a big but...  (Read 1974 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Noman

I’d seen Lola way back - six years ago, she told me - in South Harrow when there was more on the menu than there is now. But despite knowing that access all areas would be denied, I wanted to sample her massage again. It’s fair to say that she’s got even better, which you'd expect after all the clients in the last six years. After the proverbial chocolate, we discussed what I wanted - b2b plus HR - and I stripped off. The massage was very enjoyable, but there is a big but (and I’m not referring to her bottom, which SHE jokingly referred to as “huge”) - it was the amount of warm baby oil used for the body slides. There was SO MUCH of it. I was worried a) she’d slide off me and b) I wouldn’t be able to get rid of all traces of the oil. A) wasn’t a problem but b) took a long while to sort in the shower afterwards.
It’s undeniably a positive as Lola is a beautiful charming woman with great skills, but you might want to consider either asking for less oil or only enjoying time with Lola if oily residues are not a concern!