Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabie (Knightsbridge, Agency Allure) : very hot but too expensive  (Read 3976 times)

NotThePrimeMinister

External Link/Members Only

£300 for a 1 hour incall

When: end of summer 2018

Where: basement flat in the Knightsbridge - Kensington area

Comms: 10/10 very easy to book through the agency

Flat: 7/10 Nice location but the flat needs refurbishing. Clearly no one lives there

Face: 7.5/10 Cute, but not the most beautiful girl in London. I'd guess 22 to 26ish

Body: 9/10 A body to die for! I'd have guessed size 8 or 10 but not too sure. Shortish, petite, with a nice peachy ass and beautiful large natural boobs that feel amazing to touch. She's English but could pass for Brazilian. I wouldn't be surprised if she had Brazilian roots, in fact!

Services experienced : OWO FK CG missionary and lots of teasing

Service 9/10 native speaker, so easy to chat to. I had a quick shower, some small talk, some questions on what I like and dislike, and we got right down to it. Lots of touching caressing and kissing while I slowly took off what little she had on. Lots of teasing : rubbing her boobs all over me, slowly caressing the tip of my dick, slowly licking it, before taking it all like a champ! Two rounds of OWO, alternating cow girl and missionary. Some small talk and a massage in between.

Thoughts : great service from a very hot young lady. Those who are willing to spend £300 should definitely book her. Everyone else, well, is a punt ever worth £300? Only you can know!
She reminded me a lot of Bree of Shoreditch ; Gabi is white, not black, but, apart from this, the body type is actually quite similar, they're both very hot and they both deliver a great service. Sadly, they're both too expensive for me... To be clear, there is nothing they could have done differently for me to justify going back; it's just that I cannot justify £300 for regular punts - I only spend this money as a one-off on WGs who have been on my hot list for a while. Horses for courses, of course.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the honest review!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac