Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour (Marylebone) good value for money  (Read 1247 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

NotThePrimeMinister

£150 for 1 hour in October 2018

External Link/Members Only

Top floor flat near the Baker street station. Entrance from the main road.

Comms: excellent. Immediate reply, just a couple of texts to confirm the booking and a test on the morning to reconfirm.

Location : very central location. The building is not a council estate but neither the building nor the flat is particularly nice, both a bit rundown. Definitely towards the cheaper end of the scale in terms of what you can get in the area.

Face: 8.5/10 like the pictures. Really pretty. If she didn't have that nose piercing she'd be very close to a 10!

Body : 8/10 Again, accurate pictures. Hot body. Not too tall, but slim, with a very flat stomach. Fake boobs, nipple piercing, quite a few tattoos. The ass was not very toned. All in all, quite a contrast between the very pretty, angel-looking face and the rest of her looks (piercing tattoos etc) that reminded me of a stereotypical Camden Town punk!

Services: light FK, OWO, doggie, CG, missionary

The punt : she greeted me at the door wearing only high heels and lingerie. After the paperwork and a shower, we talked briefly about what I like and dislike, and kicked off with some heavy petting; I undressed her, we moved to the bed, and she started OWO: good technique, minimal use of her hands, but little eye contact. Glove on, her on top, and round 1 didn't last much longer. She cuddled next to me, we had a chat, a massage, and we kicked off round 2. Same OWO, then doggie and, to finish, bog standard missionary.

Cons: a bit of smoker's breath; little eye contact; very light FK. I'd have preferred her without the piercings. Her moans were too fake; yes, they are always fake, but if you scream loudly the second we start it seems TOO fake! The flat and the building are a bit run down; this always puts me in a bad mood but many other punters don't care.
Other punters said she wasn't too chatty and gave intense FK, my experience was the opposite : nice and chatty, but light FK. Unsurprisingly, this must change from punter to punter.

Pros: pretty, hot body, chatty, good English, easy comms and booking, good service - all in all, good value for money. To be clear, other people might find the little eye contact and the all too fake moans as off-putting bad service, but, all in all, I thought it was good value for money.