Author Topic: Quality Massage and Best soft hands Edinburgh  (Read 2712 times)


4 review(s) for THE BEST SOFT HANDS (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for Quality massage  (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Killing 2 birds with one stone, both part of the Hungarian group offering massage with HE only.
Comms - good by txt or phone
Location- decent area and clean  flat with entry phone system in a communal block in a decent area.
A proper massage table, both ladies give a decent massage, with preference for firm, sensual etc.
Both sets of pics are genuine. Both remain fully clothed throughout the massage, this is clear from the outset.




Offline FBman78

In all fairness they are not using b and s tactics, but did you actually pay upwards of £60 for each?

Offline auldgreytoun

Yes didn’t have a problem with that to be honest

Rome66

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
4 hands 1hour £120 ?

 Sorry if im slow on the uptake , I usually get grief from the usual  suspects over basic forum etiquette, 


It does sound promising though. You would return  ?

R66
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:08:19 pm by Rome66 »

Offline auldgreytoun

I’ve never done the 4 hands option. I have been back on several occasions

Offline Marvlus69

I had the 4 hands option, not with the blonde (Elizabeth) but with the sister Agnes.. I’d return, was well worth it. Have tried Elizabeth on her own. 8/10 and Agnes on her own 9/10
£80 each time... 4 hands was a wee deal I got to try it for 1st time as I was a regular.

Offline auldgreytoun

Not seen Agnes as far as I’m aware... I think “sister” is mabye a loose term. I’ve been curious that it’s specifically a group of mature  Hungarians who provide only the clothed HE massage service. Is the HE a common acceptable end to a massage in Hungary ?

Offline Marvlus69

She is definitely the sister, they look so alike, they could be twins... don’t think they ever do 4 hand massage together... now that I would go back for.