Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: englishrebecca121 - Cardiff Incall  (Read 1249 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes.

I've been planning on seeing Rebecca for a while now but always seemed to miss her when she was on her Cardiff tours and thought it was going to be the same on her last tour. However I found myself with an unexpected evening free to quickly dropped a text on the off chance that there was some availability. Coms were very quick and efficient and I was booked in to see her for 30 minutees within a couple of hours of first contact. I'm not normally a fan of 30 minute bookings as I like to take my time and enjoy but decided to make an exception on this occasion.

Arrived at a nice city centre apartment and Rebecca met me at the door and showed me through to the room. Had a nice little bout of DFK before sorting the cash and jumping into the shower. As I was drying off Rebecca entered the bathroom for another bout of DFK before inspecting my tattoos. After reading through her previous reviews I was fully prepared for this but I didn't find her to be as chatty as people made out. I have seen girls who talk a lot more and found the balance to be just right. Not sure if it's a case of her trying to rein it in or whether the amount of talking has been taken out of context in the past.

On to the bed with more DFK and hands roaming around each others bodies before Rebecca moved down to some quite spectacular OWO. As it was only a 30 minute booking I moved this straight into 69 and she has a lovely little pussy which tasted great and got very wet. I found Rebecca to be quite vocal during 69 and she has no problem letting you know when she has cum  :D

On with the condom and started in mish, started very slowly as she is incredibly tight but it was worth the effort as the feeling was sublime! After a while of this I was asked to fuck her doggy and I was not going to turn that down. So quick change around and much easier entry this time  :lol: Stayed in doggy to completion.

Quick clean up and a chat while we both got our breath back and she is a very intelligent lady and the conversation moved easily through a variety of different topics before getting dressed and heading on my merry way. Checked my watch as I was leaving and we had overrun slightly but Rebecca didn't seem to have noticed or mind.

I will definitely be going back next time she is in Cardiff and will more than likely drop her a message to see if she is free next time I'm in Bristol, got to make sure I get an hour next time though.

Offline Bonio

Quite fancy meeting her at some point myself.

Offline dumbo25

Thanks for the review StT,  :thumbsup: I missed her Diff tour too, seems she gets booked up quick. I will plan to travel over to Bristol once the toll fees are gone, in about 2 weeks time.

I dont mind paying for services but hate paying for that damn toll fee... :angry:.

Offline Proton

It's much easier on the train from Cardiff central to Temple Meads (about 50 minutes & £14 return) and a  straightforward easy twenty minute walk.  :D
 NOT PARKING ISSUES which are really bad in her area, I have given up using my car. :thumbsup:
 Hopefully the above is of some help  :hi:

Offline Dan Dastardly

I met her on her Cardiff tour too. Did'nt bother writing a report as I didn't think there was much too add.
Great girl though, not much she's not up for, and very nice girl. Excellent value at £130, not that sure about her stated age of 30 though  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:!

Offline Steelworker

Nice review. I saw her for the second time on this tour and had a great time too  :D

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks for the review StT,  :thumbsup: I missed her Diff tour too, seems she gets booked up quick. I will plan to travel over to Bristol once the toll fees are gone, in about 2 weeks time.

I dont mind paying for services but hate paying for that damn toll fee... :angry:.

Ends in December.

Severn tolls to be axed earlier than planned on 17 December.

External Link/Members Only

Offline booboosbanana

It's much easier on the train from Cardiff central to Temple Meads (about 50 minutes & £14 return) and a  straightforward easy twenty minute walk.  :D
 NOT PARKING ISSUES which are really bad in her area, I have given up using my car. :thumbsup:
 Hopefully the above is of some help  :hi:

Couldn't have said it better myself  :hi: