Author Topic: Samxxxsinclair (formerly North Shields)  (Read 5621 times)


9 review(s) for SamXXXSinclair (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline newcguy93


External Link/Members Only

This is my first review for a punt I had just over a month ago. I've been on this site for a while but as more of am observer. Have had the odd punt here and there but after this experience I will be tasting a bit more so please if anyone has any recommendations drop me a message.

Text Sam whilst at work asking for a 15 min blowjob quickie which she has on offer at the moment. Quick reply back from Sam stating her availability for the afternoon. Confirmed with her with the response that she is "also good with her hands" and a cheeky wink. Nice little bit of excitement there.

The longest shift ever had finally finished and away I set off to her on call location. Discreet end terrace in North Shields. Nobody seemed to notice and a quick text from her to say she was ready. Knock at the door and Sam answered wearing a beautiful revealing red outfit. Paperwork out of the way and up the stairs we went.

Sam is a larger lady however that doesn't reflect on her beauty. She was gorgeous. Had the lushest eyes. Which were great to see her as she was looking up at you from being on her knees!

Being nervous she immediately came towards me with some dfk before getting me undressed and onto the edge of the bed. Bit of lube and a quick hj to get me hard and what followed was an unbelievable ow bj. Lots of hand movement and a bit of deepthroat here and there. Wasn't long before I came as she encouraged me to. Lots of moaning as I did so. Not only that but she had a perfectly placed mirror behind her so I could see her lovely arse as she showed me how good she was with that mouth.

Would recommend if people aren't to fussy about a larger lady but like I said her beauty overpowered that and I'm certainly going to go again but experience a bit more next time.

I know people are selective on oral without however being a tad risky I made that my choice and even with protection she was perfect. She does offer it without and gave me the option also for you lot out there who prefer it.

Looking forward to posting more reviews in the future.

Offline tynetunnel

Nice review bud, thanks. However it’s best you don’t go back, Sam is not keen on guys from AW, so your card will be ‘marked’ from now on. A return visit could see you go straight into the ‘cauldron’!  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Nice review bud, thanks. However it’s best you don’t go back, Sam is not keen on guys from AW, so your card will be ‘marked’ from now on. A return visit could see you go straight into the ‘cauldron’!  :scare:

I'm thinking you mean UKP?.............  :dash:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Nice review bud, thanks. However it’s best you don’t go back, Sam is not keen on guys from AW, so your card will be ‘marked’ from now on. A return visit could see you go straight into the ‘cauldron’!  :scare:


AW is her advertising platform and probably where she gets most of her business from so why does she not like guys from there  :unknown:
Thanks for reviewing op, she's not for me but pleased you  enjoyed yourself  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 08:49:29 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Belgarion

She was of interest but she's got videos on ManyVids where she's high on weed which is a concern, especially if something goes wrong, how do you prove consent?

Then she decided to join the Sisterhood of the Bosh, that removed her from my Hotlist

Online waynekerr600



Then she decided to join the Sisterhood of the Bosh, that removed her from my Hotlist
  :lol: :lol:

Offline tynetunnel


Offline toon972

Thanks but not for me. Probably mutual as well.

Offline datwabbit

She was of interest but she's got videos on ManyVids where she's high on weed which is a concern, especially if something goes wrong, how do you prove consent?

I missed that. Good spot. Wasn't discussed on UKE or UKP?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:45:49 am by datwabbit »

Offline datwabbit

Yes, thanks for the review. She's not keen on Ukp members doing reviews and I prefer an hour visit, and her rate is too high for that.

Online waynekerr600

I saw her years ago and she was ok.

Then the Cauldron thing blew up and we probably ended up on each others blacklists.

Online FLYING BLUE

She was of interest but she's got videos on ManyVids where she's high on weed which is a concern, especially if something goes wrong, how do you prove consent?

Then she decided to join the Sisterhood of the Bosh, that removed her from my Hotlist

 :lol:

Offline oldrockingchair

She was of interest but she's got videos on ManyVids where she's high on weed which is a concern, especially if something goes wrong, how do you prove consent?

Then she decided to join the Sisterhood of the Bosh, that removed her from my Hotlist

If I know there could be drugs involved it's a no from me. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Belgarion

I missed that. Good spot. Wasn't discussed on UKE or UKP?

I'll see if I can find some of them but she has videos even smoking weed too.

That's a disaster waiting to happen

Offline Belgarion

That's her Twitter handle, lots of vids there and hashtags for Stoner Chick.

May appeal to some but not for me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline datwabbit

That's her Twitter handle, lots of vids there and hashtags for Stoner Chick.

May appeal to some but not for me.

External Link/Members Only

Ah, and the 420 reference. Yes, just watched and it's certainly not a candy cigarette in her gob.

Offline The Outsider

That's her Twitter handle, lots of vids there and hashtags for Stoner Chick.

May appeal to some but not for me.

External Link/Members Only

Good info, cheers.  She was never on my list, but she's even further off the bottom of it now!

Offline datwabbit

Good info, cheers.  She was never on my list, but she's even further off the bottom of it now!
Good to see that, after all the grief over her agency,  hourly rates, comments about being reviewed on Ukp, she's not done anything silly like drugs publicly.

Offline The Outsider

Good to see that, after all the grief over her agency,  hourly rates, comments about being reviewed on Ukp, she's not done anything silly like drugs publicly.

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a bit surprised actually, considering her choice of agency.  Despite their failings, I thought Bonds would be zero tolerance on any drugs.  They've voiced strong opinions when other agencies have fallen short.   :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a bit surprised actually, considering her choice of agency.  Despite their failings, I thought Bonds would be zero tolerance on any drugs.  They've voiced strong opinions when other agencies have fallen short.   :unknown:

Shows what bollocks they talk.

Wonder if she's on Lydia's list.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 11:55:14 am by datwabbit »

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Belgarion

Shows what bollocks they talk.

Wonder if she's on Lydia's list.

Last place I want to be is in an SPs place that uses drugs.

I doubt the coppers would believe I didn't supply them if she was raided.

Offline Sar-Major

I'm really glad she's not the type of girl I go for when looking for a "Shag".  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac



Offline Sar-Major

Never really known many fat pot heads  :lol:

That's a bit "Harsh".................  :scare:     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

She needn’t worry about not wishing to attract UKPunters  :dash: