Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha at Ladybirds, Northenden  (Read 1510 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5464896) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Numberone

Cost £50 for 30 minutes
Location Northenden

I had the horn and fancied a last minute punt on Saturday night.

Lady : she is attractive. Her age is not the 29 stated on the website. She told me that she had a 22 year old daughter and is a grandma so probably early 40s. I don’t mind a bit of massaging of ages but that is plain silly. But she has a great figure. Size 8, B cup boobs about 5’7” tall attractive face, wearing stockings and suspenders.
Service : it was a standard parlour punt. I opted to skip the massage, and for some reason, which is unlike me, didn’t initiate any kissing which is normally important to me. I opted for O with, which my weird logic suggests is safer in a parlour, particularly for a girl who is doing double shifts.
She gives great oral, lots of good eye contact and took me very deep. I am average size. Then shagged her on top and from behind and shot my load.
Overall. A decent pump and dump. She works double shifts so must be shattered a lot of the time. Decent looking lass who is a good shag and gives an excellent blowjob. Was very much a processed parlour punt.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review. Sounds pretty similar to my experience with her (on the night shift), which I negatively reviewed here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116730
(I've only just reported my review title to get her new name or rather the new spelling added to the title - she was previously "Isha" on the rota  and I'm pretty certain it was the same girl I saw given your description and her photos in the link helpfully provided by goldfinch).

If anyone reads my review, please do ignore my age estimation as it was clearly far too low (I even thought that at that time but it was one of my early reviews where I wasn't particularly confident at guesstimating ages so I heavily based it on the parlour's BS claims) and also ignore my silly/meaningless rating out of 10.