Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RUSSIAN-ALINA - Heathrow - TOFTT  (Read 3668 times)

3 review(s) for RUSSIAN-ALINA (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

Saw the profile a few weeks back and was intrigued, she looked hot and luckily she is in person too.

Logistics: Text her and a quick reply from the pimp I imagine, one of those generic texts. Then when you get there he or she says to go to the lift and text from there to get the room number.

Location: A small hotel Heathrow/Harlington way, parking is £2. So the hotel is small, not many people there tbh so you're noticeable when you walk through and the reception staff did look at me but they didn't say a thing.

Looks: Just like the profile, 25yo Russian girl found her to be very attractive tbh. Great tits natural Ds, cute face with pearcing blue eyes and dyed brown hair. Nice arse too, something to play with at least. Good body, size 10 seems fair. English isn't the best tbh but you can converse with her and she does ask questions. Nice girl.

Services used: DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, sex in CG and Doggy. £70 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting:

So she texts you to come to the lift and then you have to text her again to say you're at the lift and then she texts you the room number.

Walk in and she's fit, nice. Seems a bit cold and off and I start to think fuck she's gonna be shit but it's either the language barrier or the meeting strangers has her a bit shy, but she soon opens up. Ask her about Russia and she says where you from etc, nice enough girl albeit a bit off but no biggie.

Get on the bed and she initiates DFK, nice this is always a good sign. She's a great kisser, nice lips and it's deep and constant throughout the punt.

Then onto OWO, it's nice and sensual. She licks the top of the cock well and licks the cock well and gets it wet and plays with the balls well. Can go a bit deep, but not all the way down. She's good enough, set the punt up well.

Then onto her tits, natural Ds. Lovely erect big nipples and I kissed, licked and sucked them. Then onto RO, decent moans nothing too over the top and then I stick a finger and then 2. No issues.

Then onto CG, nice enthusiasm shown and she comes down to DFK too, nice. Then I cummed in doggy. I didn't pound, so I dunno if she likes it or not.

A bit of a chat after, but her English isn't great tbh but a nice girl either way. She tries to converse tbf to her.

So yeah great kisser, she's fit and good service overall.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JonasG

Yeah she's right up your street kissing wise lol.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Innocente

Sounds great, thanks for the review

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP she looks good.... :hi:

Offline Illya Kurakin

Thanks for the review. Good find.

Offline JonasG

This group of girls are pretty good VFM. She's took over the number of a girl I reviewed last year. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180511.0

For £70/£120 you're getting great DFK, OWO, fingering, CIM and facials all in the price.

Not done the latter 2 with Alina, but I imagine she's like Latina Camila and will and it's on her profile.

Offline JonasG

A lot of movement of girls it seems though.

thickandlongguy

does she have a flat belly and any birth marks, i spoke with her last week

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
Don’t think it’s a Toftt though as I had her in my HL as a maybe having previously read a neutral here?
Glad to see a positive on her as I rather like Russsian girls.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:01:58 pm by tantric talents »

Offline JonasG

Thanks for the review.
Don’t think it’s a Toftt though as I had her in my HL as a maybe having previously read a neutral here?
Glad to see a positive on her as I rather like Russsian girls.

Different girl that, some Uruguayan but same profile so it's gotten linked.  These lot change girls pretty often it seems.

Offline magnetico

Is she really from Russia?

The Russians are usually very expensive.

Offline tantric talents

Different girl that, some Uruguayan but same profile so it's gotten linked.  These lot change girls pretty often it seems.
Got it thanks. Didn’t realise the neutral was based on a Uruguayan when I saved the Russians profile details.  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Yes but not always. This one appears to be a Russian who also speaks Lithuanian?
There’s a group of about 8 who tour around and charge £130 ph inc cim. I’ve seen a couple of gems in Hatfield and will post reviews soon.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:19:35 pm by tantric talents »

Offline ars.mav

Good find, OP..a russian SP giving decent experience is hard to find at that price..added to HL  :thumbsup:

Offline lebon121

She is from Uruguay
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 11:42:44 pm by lebon121 »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline JonasG

Truthfully, don't know for sure. But she certainly had an accent that sounded Russian or a neighbouring country.

Offline lebon121

Truthfully, don't know for sure. But she certainly had an accent that sounded Russian or a neighbouring country.
She says she speaks russian , english and lithuanian.
But when she registered  with AW at first she was camilla from uruguay. Read one of the two reviews.
The name camilla is mostly used by eastern european like polish lithuanians or latvians as well as by  latino american SP like brazilians.
Unless the profile was taken over by Russian Alina.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 10:06:26 am by lebon121 »
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for posting this review, I am adding the current photos and a screen shot for reference in case the profile gets swapped again in the future, currently, 'Russian Alina's' nationality is listed as British, all very confusing!

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 11:15:24 am by Fully Sated »

Offline JonasG

She says she speaks russian , english and lithuanian.
But when she registered  with AW at first she was camilla from uruguay. Read one of the two reviews.
The name camilla is mostly used by eastern european like polish lithuanians or latvians as well as by  latino american SP like brazilians.
Unless the profile was taken over by Russian Alina.

It's different girls, it's what these lot do. Read that review, the service is totally different, the girl described and the pics.

Before Uruguayan Camila, the profile was Latin Camila which I reviewed last year linked above and that was a different girl which the same number is registered too.

It's just a revolving door of girls using either the same number or same profile.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 12:27:23 pm by JonasG »