Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HighClassKatie -Byfleet  (Read 1723 times)

11 review(s) for HighClassKatie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I bit the bullet the other night with this girl after a few discussions about her
on here and a few previous profiles she's had.
Cut a long story short I was after a quick BJ in the car, arranged by text, £50
for OWO and swallow.
I picked her up from a plush estate which is down a long drive and good parking away from houses.
She made me wait about 10 mins (much longer then I would have left) then she walked out of
the darkness and got in the car. she's not the prettiest girl and quite slight but very friendly and chirpy.
She offered to blow me there but I said I know somewhere safer about 5 mins drive away and she said ok.
We parked up, made a bit of small talk as she was undoing my trousers and got me hard (no kissing)
then went straight down on me. It felt good and not toothy at all but you are restricted in a car, I like to see
my tool going in and out of a girls mouth and deep (obviously impossible when you're sitting in the drivers seat!
but I did hold her head down a few times and she didn't complain.
I nutted into her mouth and she waited a good while for me to empty then she emerged to show me she had swallowed the lot.
She gave me some tissues and I drove her back and dropped her off.
She won't be everyone's cup of tea and she's a bit 'away with the fairies' but I will probably see her
again due to the lack of quality SP's in the Weybridge area and £50 OWO inc swallow is pretty
reasonable I feel and I reckon she was in the car for 25-30 mins in total.

Offline Waterhouse

Glad it turned out to be a positive for you, fella.  :thumbsup:

You're so right about the lack of quality SPs in the area.  I'm hoping that one day one of the top London girls will decide to relocate to the Weybridge/Walton vicinity.

Offline themaserman

Cheers Yondu and I'll give you the heads up if I see any out of towners
around here, we could certainly do with some :dash: