Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherie Amour!!! definately a regular for me - Baker St, London  (Read 5316 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by jok32]

Offline justpassingthru

Firstly, apologies for not reviewing sooner, been busy and a bit lazy!!!

I will try and keep it brief as she had quite a few reviews in last few weeks and the first time I saw her was about 2 months ago.(been 3 times since then and all positives)

Link: External Link/Members Only

I will base this on my most recent visit...

Booked 30mins for 100 of your finest

Location is not too far from baker street station so easy to get to.

Once up in the flat she was looking stunning in black 2 piece. Sorted out paper work and had a quick rinse. For me she is fit, medium height, slim size 6/8 and perfect round books.

Back in the room started with some DFK while our hands undressed each other (easy job for her as I only had a towel on).

Moved to the bed and started OWO with her between my legs, plenty of eye contact when her hair wasn't in the way. Moved to 69, she was as usual clean and fresh. We are 10 mins in now and we move onto the sex!!!

On with the top hat and away we go with good old CG. She is a bit of a gym addict and this position really shows it. We switch to Mish and it my turn to work up a sweat!! After a few strokes started really pounding her, moved her legs to my shoulders and went to town on her. Loved watching her boobs move all over the place.

Went to doggy which is great, followed by Prone Bone and a bit of spooning. Final position before the end was a bit more CG with lots of DFK. Sensing I was very close I wanted a bit more oral before finishing so off with the hat and some good oral.

She couldn't quite DT me but she tried her best and she doesn't do CIM hut that's a minor for me. Just as I was about to blow pulled out and decorated her lovely boobs. Quick wipe with wet wipes and I jumped on the shower, had worked quite a sweat!!!

All in all I was probably there 45mins including showers and for what she charges I will probably keep going back!!

mrhappypants

definately a regular for me

Justpassingthru is 6/6 positive reviews.

Offline Stanford97

It sounds very very positive to me. It’s persuaded me to visit her. Has OP always done half hour bookings and enjoyed them just as much?

Offline thumbspot

Cheers for the review. Definitely worth a visit.  :thumbsup:

Offline justpassingthru

I tend to do a lot of research before actually punting and I have to speak to them before I see them just to know they sound genuine.

Offline justpassingthru

It sounds very very positive to me. It’s persuaded me to visit her. Has OP always done half hour bookings and enjoyed them just as much?

Hey, from the 4 times I've been I've done 2 hour sessions and 2 30 min sessions. I'm usually a 1 pop guy so 30 mins is usually enough. It's 100 for 30mins and 150 for 1 hour. Not too bad for London prices.

Offline user1437

I'll say that one looks on point though. Cherie was an amazing punt for me and very similar to what OP said. Definitely advised imo

Offline Moneyd

I had a great time with her last year but just wasn't a fan of her fake tits.

Plus she tries to blag that they are not fake, which is stupid as they are clearly fake.

You have to be retarded to think they are real.

Offline user1437

Plus she tries to blag that they are not fake, which is stupid as they are clearly fake.

LOL really? This is... gutsy to say the least. Probably the only negative I have about her as well, her fake tits are the wrong kind of fake, the ones that point outwards and leave a huge gap in the middle (preventing things like tit wank etc)

Can't believe she'd try saying this is natural though  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

I had a great time with her last year but just wasn't a fan of her fake tits.

They were very Thierry Henry voula goals!! :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hugeboobslover

Thanks OP. Looks like a seriously young and hot thing. Now when the boob are confirmed fake, I will give her a go. She is on my fuck list.

HBL

Offline Moneyd

Thanks OP. Looks like a seriously young and hot thing. Now when the boob are confirmed fake, I will give her a go. She is on my fuck list.

HBL

They are fake. Confirmed.

Offline king tarzan

They are fake. Confirmed.

Still delicious large creme caramels. 👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Thought you preferred hot and spicey?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup:

Offline Moneyd

I have fond memories.

midlandz_boy88

she may be going out of uk next year, met again and in conversation she mentioned that she is thinking of leaving the uk,

so it could be get her while you can