Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Massage Therapy Centre - Bicester with Lily  (Read 4125 times)

Offline Tee65

External Link/Members Only

Had to go to Bicester and thought I would try this place again. Variable of course but I felt like exploding. Don't try and park nearby simplify life by going to the two level Pioneer Centre car park above Sainsburys. Toilets and cash machine here and a 5 minute walk along a quiet road. It is only overlooked by a funeral director.

Lily was upstairs and called down and walked upstairs and shown into the large room. A bit more space than the other small room. Showers in both. Looking a  little tired now but clean. £30 for half hour.

Lily has been there 2 weeks so maybe they rotate between High Wycombe and Havant places that have the same signboards. She is petite in her 40s I would say and has small tits 32B with nice nipples. Long curly hair and a fit body but not too slim and not shaved with a natural but not overly hairy.

Massage for the first 10 minutes was above average with a few cc swipes to arouse him and then lifting up a few reach unders. Turn over and agreed £40 for B2B. She stripped off and gave me a very reasonable and erotic wank with the benefit of sucking those nipples and making them hard and well as letting my finger explore her. Felt oily moist - they obviously oil it up in the morning! What was good was her prostate massage which made me explode really quickly.

Quick peck on the lips and away - mind your head as you go down the stairs.

Would see her again. Had better but also had many alot worse. Never offered FS here but never asked.