Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: miss chelsea brook MMMF preston  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Moby Dick

Does anyone fancy a repeat of this debauchery.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=175913.0

She is in Preston until Friday.
PM if you are genuinely interested.

Offline Hasn201

Online lewisjones23

Yes im interested bro!

I’m sure your extensive punting history built up over the last 2 years will make Moby beat down the door to punt with you  :music:

Offline Raz78

Mmmm I'm interested too.
What time?
Banned reason: No meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

I’m sure your extensive punting history built up over the last 2 years will make Moby beat down the door to punt with you  :music:
FFS just looked at her profile and thought she isn't showing as being in Preston then realised Moby's original post was Nov 18 so the reply is 8 months late, think that ship may have sailed  :sarcastic:

Online lewisjones23

FFS just looked at her profile and thought she isn't showing as being in Preston then realised Moby's original post was Nov 18 so the reply is 8 months late, think that ship may have sailed  :sarcastic:

:lol: I hadnt even noticed that

Offline Moby Dick

I had a lovely afternoon out in Preston.
I don’t recall any ships sailing, although there was plenty of semen deposited on a pretty face.  :thumbsup:

PM me if this is your thing. :cool:

Offline Shanks

I’m game for today if it’s not too late ?

Online lewisjones23

I’m game for today if it’s not too late ?

only 9 months or so  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

only 9 months or so  :hi:
Thing is it's already clear from reading the very short thread that it was ages ago, just shows people don't read the entire thread before posting  :dash:

Online lewisjones23

Thing is it's already clear from reading the very short thread that it was ages ago, just shows people don't read the entire thread before posting  :dash:

I hadnt noticed myself until you pointed it out, its not even like the thread is page upon page long

Offline Silva21

Ha! I was just about to PM when I noticed the date!

Dammit! Someone arrange another!

Offline Hasn201

never too late! she visits preston now and again

Offline Spanishpunter

Ha! I was just about to PM when I noticed the date!

Dammit! Someone arrange another!

I’d be up for it if timings and dates suit
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Hasn201

I’d be up for it if timings and dates suit

we will wait till she is in preston? and evening is best for me about 7

Offline Spanishpunter

Manchester best for me. Preston could be possible.

Offline iceCaptain

Only Manchester as per usual for me mate

Offline ttoo82

I could do manchester this weekend if anyone is around
Banned reason: no reviews in 5 years asking for mmf threesomes
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Blackpool Rock

I could do manchester this weekend if anyone is around
Which girl are you planning on seeing  :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

Which girl are you planning on seeing  :unknown:

Think he means he's available to do his xmas shopping in Manchester this weekend if anyone fancies accompanying him  :sarcastic: he can't be talking about a punt cos he obviously doesn't punt

Offline Moby Dick

I’ve tried to organise a few since, been let down a few times so had to fuck her solo (not a bad thing), or MMF at best. CBA to do the organisation these days, like herding cats, everyone wants a different day or time, and then doesn’t log on for days, back out at last minute, or just don’t turn up :dash:
Happy to try another MMMF if you wanna PM the details for this or other WG, but I just wanna turn up and enjoy these days :thumbsup:

Offline Spanishpunter

I’ve tried to organise a few since, been let down a few times so had to fuck her solo (not a bad thing), or MMF at best. CBA to do the organisation these days, like herding cats, everyone wants a different day or time, and then doesn’t log on for days, back out at last minute, or just don’t turn up :dash:
Happy to try another MMMF if you wanna PM the details for this or other WG, but I just wanna turn up and enjoy these days :thumbsup:

Will PM you again MD

Offline Hasn201

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:37:24 pm by Hasn201 »

Offline Moby Dick

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:38:00 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Moby Dick

Another zero reviews wonder  :rolleyes:

Not cool Keith.
We were all Newbies once.
In fact I think my first posts were defending the fact “I am not a faggot,
I am not confused”

Anyhows when you gunna get off ya bike and help me DP a lass?

Hasn201: what KK means is do some reviews and then this may improve your credibility, and others may take you more seriously when organising this group fun stuff
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:45:46 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Spanishpunter

Emailed Chelsea for me and MD, just searching for a couple more to try and set up. PM me if you’d want to join in. I would say one more really, 4 to 1 ratio may not work.

I’ll be joining in half way through as 60 minute punts aren’t really for me.

Offline Tonyg

........or turn up halfway through :hi:
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.

Offline Moby Dick

Emailed Chelsea for me and MD, just searching for a couple more to try and set up. PM me if you’d want to join in. I would say one more really, 4 to 1 ratio may not work.

I’ll be joining in half way through as 60 minute punts aren’t really for me.

Sssshhh I don’t want Captain Ahab knowing I’m not in the South Pacific Ocean next week

If you do arrange anything FFS don’t post anymore details on the public forum. :dash:

I also can’t respond to anyone’s PM for a while

You have reached the anti-spam limit of 3 members you can contact per 12 hours. Try again later.

Please be patient
Another reason why I CBA to organise these days.

Offline Tonyg

Yeah.... what the fuck is that spam limit shit all about?

Is it a new thing?

Offline Spanishpunter

Apologies.

Didn’t know it was to be kept on the down low.

Admin, possible to delete?

Offline Tonyg

Not cool Keith.
I am not confused”

Hasn201: what KK means is do some reviews and then this may improve your credibility, and others may take you more seriously when organising this group fun stuff

What do you mean “I’m not a faggott’! i saw the way you ogled my fat arse as the hairs burned away on the headboard lamp!

Offline Moby Dick

What do you mean “I’m not a faggott’! i saw the way you ogled my fat arse as the hairs burned away on the headboard lamp!
I smelt it first.
“What’s that burning?”
Who wouldn’t take a look.
Anyhow I wasn’t looking for long, had to concentrate on the DP job in hand so to speak, didn’t want too much ball slapping from Vlad.
I’m not confused.

Offline Tonyg

Offline LYL

I smelt it first.
“What’s that burning?”
Who wouldn’t take a look.
Anyhow I wasn’t looking for long, had to concentrate on the DP job in hand so to speak, didn’t want too much ball slapping from Vlad.
I’m not confused.

Hey, now let's get serious, when are we doing miss Chelsea?? I'm up for the 2 hours fun!! That arse needs some serious attention!!
Banned reason: abusive troll

Offline Moby Dick

Vlad the ball slapper  :lol:

He will be on in a minute.
Just waiting for the sun to go down, creeping about in his crypt.

Offline Moby Dick

Hey, now let's get serious, when are we doing miss Chelsea?? I'm up for the 2 hours fun!! That arse needs some serious attention!!

You rang me lord :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

Not cool Keith.
I am not confused”

OK,  I take it back, after all he's only had a mere 2+ years to get a review up.
In your own time pal, just keep taking & forget giving  anything back  :thumbsup:

As a for double teaming a girl, I'm the shy, retiring type MD  :)

Offline Moby Dick

OK,  I take it back, after all he's only had a mere 2+ years to get a review up.
In your own time pal, just keep taking & forget giving  anything back  :thumbsup:

As a for double teaming a girl, I'm the shy, retiring type MD  :)
Needs to step up his game, been here longer than me...hopefully he will take note.
Me too,  but I’ve learnt to leave my shy awkwardness in the car. Making a WG airtight and spunking on her face really boosts my confidence  :sarcastic:

Offline Shanks

With a bit of notice to arrange I would love a piece of Chelsea with some like minded fellas

Any ideas on dates yet gentlemen ?