Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what happened to Ariel and Victoria?  (Read 2428 times)

Offline MrMohican

Tried to do a search for a latest thread on this but couldn't find any updates.

Their profile pages have disappeared from adultwank and for a lot longer than the temporary blip that happened a month or two ago. Nothing untoward happened to them has it - have they overstayed their visa? Does anyone know?
Or have they just gone back home for christmas?

Grateful for any intel - was hoping to see one of them very soon

Offline Timmytum

Agree. Miss them - total lack of quality on the Asian scene
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:39:56 pm by Timmytum »

Offline bbz123

Kinda gutted they’ve disappeared too :( Really hope they’ve just gone home for a couple of months...

Offline stevoleavo

I believe they will be returning to the scene soon, but likely from a different location.

Keyychi

I believe they will be returning to the scene soon, but likely from a different location.

Have you heard anything from them? Tried to message Ariel a few times, but no responce.

Offline stevoleavo

Yes heard from both of them. Not sure exactly when they will be back but both confirmed they will still be working but it would be from a different location.

Offline Swapmeister

Thanks for the intell. Jessie was my regular for a while. When she left, Victoria took up the vacant slot  :D

None of what is currently available appeals to me. So I will be eagerly waiting for news of their return.

Offline WARSZAWA16

Yes heard from both of them. Not sure exactly when they will be back but both confirmed they will still be working but it would be from a different location.

That's good to hear. Thanks very much.

Offline Sharpy

Victoria's profile is live again today       External Link/Members Only

Offline bbz123

hmm looks like victoria is no longer doing duos with ariel... maybe they had a bust-up?

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Can anyone recommend who gave the better service or were they both equally as good? If I was only going to see one of the girls, who would it be with??

Keyychi

Can anyone recommend who gave the better service or were they both equally as good? If I was only going to see one of the girls, who would it be with??

Well, there is only one option at the moment.

The average opinion is that Victoria is better looking, but Ariel is more “adventurous” in terms of service. In the end it comes down to personal preference, as both are on the better end of current Asian scene.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:32:33 pm by Keyychi »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Well, there is only one option at the moment.

The average opinion is that Victoria is better looking, but Ariel is more “adventurous” in terms of service. In the end it comes down to personal preference, as both are on the better end of current Asian scene.
Thanks! I'm always disappointed with the oriental WGs that I meet. Although, the best ones I met were in Thailand!

Obviously, Victoria is the only one available at the moment. But if Ariel comes back I might have to try her as well.

Batman2019

Offline Richjimbo

I saw Victoria this evening ... great fun as always and a pleasure to spend time with.

I will tell more in a separate posting soon.

Offline WARSZAWA16

I saw Victoria this evening ... great fun as always and a pleasure to spend time with.
I will tell more in a separate posting soon.

Lucky you! That's good to hear. Thanks. Look forward to you telling more.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:29:36 pm by WARSZAWA16 »