Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet Ginger - 2104041 - Euston  (Read 8271 times)

11 review(s) for WET GINGER (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only

A 1 hour incall for £100 (£90+£10 extra for the CIM and swallow)

Comms were good - a combination of calls and texts - she is Polish but her English is fine.

Location was a ground floor flat 5-10 minutes walk from Euston station.

The bedroom was clean and spacious, with a comfortable double bed with clean fresh sheets.

Positives
The photos are accurate, although she's probably early 20s, rather than the 19 claimed. She's pretty & petite, with lovely pert boobs, and curvy arse. I'd say she is naturally a size 6 or 8, but she is carrying a bit of a spare tyre at the moment, but to be fair to her she is obviously self-conscious about it,  mentioning it 3 or 4 times (which suggests to me that (a) it was recently acquired, and (b) she's likely to do something about it asap)...
She wore a baby doll & lacy knickers combination as requested...
Passionate DFK from the outset, and throughout the punt...
Excellent & repeated OWO (with pretty much no hand-action at all), culminating in CIM and swallow...
Super responsive to RO & simultaneous fingering (which she strongly encouraged, nay positively ordered)...
Equally enthusiastic and responsive sex in missionary, doggy and with her prone...
No clock-watching, and we over-ran by 25 minutes...

Negatives
The spare tyre as mentioned above...
She wore cherry-red lipstick, which obviously could be a problem for some...as I was showering I had to be extra thorough to ensure removal of the numerous lipstick kisses all over my chest, neck & shoulders...

She was passionate, accommodating and genuinely eager to ensure I (and indeed she) had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Her spoken English is very good, and she's good fun to talk to...well worth a visit...

Offline Convince Me

What a girl.  :drinks: Bloody shame my emergency fund is dry.

Offline Meursault

Thanks for that. She's on my hotlist and local.
One question: Is her belly saggy and stretch marked, or is it more a puppy fat bump?
 :drinks:

fredpunter

I had thought about seeing this girl the day I ended up seeing nadia a few weeks ago. Sounds like maybe I picked the wrong one. Is she at the same place as nadia? Could that get awkward as you left a negative for her?

Ludwig

One question: Is her belly saggy and stretch marked, or is it more a puppy fat bump?

No, not saggy or stretch-marked..Definitely more like the latter...seemed like maybe the result of a little Christmas over-indulgence...it wasn't especially off-putting or unattractive...

Offline bestbefore

She just has a bit of puppy fat - nothing really. She is quite self conscious about it for no good reason, as she has a great little body with beautiful tits. The red lipstick was a bit of a worry - but it doesn't stay on for long as she is an enthusiastic kisser. Lets just hope none of it rubbed off on my clothes! Double check before you get home!

When I saw her just before Xmas she was sharing with Hot Ameera - nice flat between Mornington Crescent and Euston. not sure if she is still there..
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:12:53 pm by bestbefore »

Ludwig

I had thought about seeing this girl the day I ended up seeing nadia a few weeks ago. Sounds like maybe I picked the wrong one. Is she at the same place as nadia? Could that get awkward as you left a negative for her?

No, she's not working out of the same place as Nadia, Tina, etc - her place is closer to Euston than Kings X...I suppose it's possible I could bump into Nadia if I go see Tina again, but it's unlikely...in any event, perhaps Nadia will reflect upon the reviews of the service provided by Tina and Angela (Ginger) and do the sensible thing and up her game a little...

Ludwig

When I saw her just before Xmas she was sharing with Hot Ameera - nice flat between Mornington Crescent and Euston. not sure if she is still there..

Yes, sounds like its the same flat. I didn't realize that Ameera works from there as well - I've been meaning to see her for ages, but her £120 per hour rate is a little off-putting...

Offline bestbefore

Yes, sounds like its the same flat. I didn't realize that Ameera works from there as well - I've been meaning to see her for ages, but her £120 per hour rate is a little off-putting...

Yes, Hot Ameera is a great girl - I saw her ages ago when she was in a flat with a complicated entry code just south of Kings Cross.

but I think I only paid £90 or £100 back then. Definitely a great punt then - very enthusiastic, dfk and well up for it - keen on biting, which you have to watch out for!! But expensive now at £120 when there are so many good girls at £100 or less (such as Ginger)

I didn't see her when I saw Ginger but she said she was there in the same flat. I don't know if they are still both together in the same place. A lot could change with these girls in a couple of months!

Offline Meursault

No, not saggy or stretch-marked..Definitely more like the latter...seemed like maybe the result of a little Christmas over-indulgence...it wasn't especially off-putting or unattractive...
Fantastic. My next punt. Thanks again.

Offline Meursault

She just has a bit of puppy fat - nothing really. She is quite self conscious about it for no good reason, as she has a great little body with beautiful tits. The red lipstick was a bit of a worry - but it doesn't stay on for long as she is an enthusiastic kisser. Lets just hope none of it rubbed off on my clothes! Double check before you get home!

Thank you too. I'm going to experience her tomorrow If I can  :drinks:

andrei

21 04 41

punting from the future, its the new thing to do

lol

Offline Meursault

21 04 41

punting from the future, its the new thing to do

lol
Shit, I think I'll be dead by 2041. If not, I'll certainly be struggling for a second pop.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Looks like I should've tried to book her instead of my abortive Finchley punt last week after all  :( 

Thanks for the review!

gemsdiamond

I will definitey see this woman. She's great and sexy!

A 1 hour incall for £100 (£90+£10 extra for the CIM and swallow)

Comms were good - a combination of calls and texts - she is Polish but her English is fine.

Location was a ground floor flat 5-10 minutes walk from Euston station.

The bedroom was clean and spacious, with a comfortable double bed with clean fresh sheets.

Positives
The photos are accurate, although she's probably early 20s, rather than the 19 claimed. She's pretty & petite, with lovely pert boobs, and curvy arse. I'd say she is naturally a size 6 or 8, but she is carrying a bit of a spare tyre at the moment, but to be fair to her she is obviously self-conscious about it,  mentioning it 3 or 4 times (which suggests to me that (a) it was recently acquired, and (b) she's likely to do something about it asap)...
She wore a baby doll & lacy knickers combination as requested...
Passionate DFK from the outset, and throughout the punt...
Excellent & repeated OWO (with pretty much no hand-action at all), culminating in CIM and swallow...
Super responsive to RO & simultaneous fingering (which she strongly encouraged, nay positively ordered)...
Equally enthusiastic and responsive sex in missionary, doggy and with her prone...
No clock-watching, and we over-ran by 25 minutes...

Negatives
The spare tyre as mentioned above...
She wore cherry-red lipstick, which obviously could be a problem for some...as I was showering I had to be extra thorough to ensure removal of the numerous lipstick kisses all over my chest, neck & shoulders...

She was passionate, accommodating and genuinely eager to ensure I (and indeed she) had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Her spoken English is very good, and she's good fun to talk to...well worth a visit...

Offline hertsmedic

To add to my comments here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21628.msg337067#msg337067

I managed to see Angela (Ginger) again today and can only echo the OP's review, a genuine profile of a genuine girl. Paid £100 for an hours incall with CIM (as is my thing) and enjoyed a great session.

Plenty of DFK, great OWO and a real GFE, she was interested, passionate and attentive which is very refreshing as so many working girls feel like they are just going through the motions.

I would recommend to anyone who is in the area and has a bit of cash burning a hole in their pocket.

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

I saw her for 30 mins yesterday afternoon and had quite a mixed experience...

Directions to her flat were fine, however there was a mix up when I got there and she couldn't let me in for 5 mins as her neighbour was leaving the opposite flat.

Anyway, in the end I got inside Angela's flat and she was dressed to please...negligee and nice black lacy underwear underneath.  I asked her to wear stockings and the tan shoes from her PG and she already had them on.  Great start.

After handing over the cash (paid extra for CIM and swallow) I was told to shower.  Facilities OK, bit dark and cramped but clean enough.  Showered I returned to the room and it took a couple of mins before Angela came in.  She then immediately left the room again saying she needed the toilet.  A min or so later and she's back.  Then I'm asked if she should remove her lipstick...it was vibrant red and I was going to request her to do this before we got going so off she trots to the bathroom again for another min.  I started to feel a bit like she was playing time wasting games...

All that changed when she came back though...I was asked to lay on the bed and she started with kisses up and down my legs, chest etc until finally wrapping her lips around my cock.  Great technique, and she also interspersed with lots of very DFK...however I could taste/ smell wine on her breath quite strongly which was a little off putting.  This went on for a few mins and evenutally I put my hand down her knickers and JESUS was she wet...rarely have I felt such wetness on a WG...it was almost leaking out of her.

On discovering this I asked her to lie on her back and I went to town on her.  She tasted and smelled good, and she seemed to cum after 5 or 10 mins of me lapping away and eventually with three fingers knuckle deep inside her.

At this point she insisted on returning the favour...I placed a knee either side of her chest and she started to suck me off... I love getting in head in this position...she is also quite supple as we ended up with her foot raised high enough for me to kiss, I took her stilletto off at this point and exploded deep in her mouth whilst sniffing her shoe...might sound weird to some but I was in heaven.

She duly swallowed the lot, gave a big smile and said "Thank you" which at the time was a nice touch.

I was offered another shower and left and happy man.

I reckon I'll be back, I just hope next time we get down to business a little quicker.  Can't really complain though as she was very enthusiastic and delivered all services we'd agreed on

Offline The High Sparrow

I'm booked in with her this afternoon. Hoping for a good one.

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm booked in with her this afternoon. Hoping for a good one.

Have fun - in my experience all the above comments are fair. Be aware that there will probably be another girl there, so don't freak if you hear someone else. It's a brothel, but I'm sure you won't have any problems.

Offline LanceVance

She is on my Hot List, thanks for the review.

Offline kevinoo

I see she now advertises a sub service, anyone tried that option?

Offline The High Sparrow

She is a gem. I will put up another review later tonight

Offline The High Sparrow

She is a gem. I will put up another review later tonight

Actually I'm feeling too fluffy to write an objective review.

Offline chris_jp2

Actually I'm feeling too fluffy to write an objective review.
Oh FFS, have a stiff (!) drink and spill the beans. You know you'll fell better for sharing it with us. ;)

LL

I see she now advertises a sub service, anyone tried that option?

What you mean she serves me up one of these and I can eat it whilst I'm fucking her?  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BogBog1

She sounds good but I have one question to those that have seen her: she advertises as being a size 4 (right up my street) BUT in at least one of her free gallery photos (the first one, where she's sitting on a blue bed in white underwear) she looks like shes got a bit of a serious flabby belly going on.... what's the reality of the situation? Cheers ZM

Offline Sedlmayer

She sounds good but I have one question to those that have seen her: she advertises as being a size 4 (right up my street) BUT in at least one of her free gallery photos (the first one, where she's sitting on a blue bed in white underwear) she looks like shes got a bit of a serious flabby belly going on.... what's the reality of the situation? Cheers ZM

This has been discussed above. It's a bit of puppy fat, nothing to worry about unless you are wanting someone serious skinny or toned.