Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 118618 times)

Online norwichfunseeker

Anyone know whose at Mill Road today?

I'm not there today Chorley! ;-)

(sorry couldn't resist that one)

Offline User675

Went to see Anna of River Oriental today but they have moved and are now over on Cherry Hilton.

Number is the same and so is the Madam in that lives with the WG but not sure the River Oriental name makes so much sense anymore but will write a review now.

Offline the_exile

Meh, their riverside location would have been a better one for me, I think they are now off my list.

Offline User675

Meh, their riverside location would have been a better one for me, I think they are now off my list.

I think it would of been pretty obvious to the neighbours what was going on at the river side location.

Offline the_exile

I think it would of been pretty obvious to the neighbours what was going on at the river side location.

OK, I could see why they would want to move if that was the case.

Offline JohnnyCage

Actually this is already the second time they move after only a few months operating in a site. I wonder if this is just their new M.O. to avoid nosy neighbours. Whereabouts in Cherry Hinton are they now? Is it the flats near the Leisure Centre?

Offline User675

I don't know how specific we should really be on a public forum?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I don't know how specific we should really be on a public forum?

Well MGI were in Coldhams lane, now thats 2 miles long! Like Newmarket road quite some distance but something like Hatherdene close of Coldhams lane only a few houses there so perhaps not!.

But you could say near the centere  Cherry hinton village or the Animal estate in Cherry hinton or the flower estate maybe.

All specifc and vague enough....

Offline Mrchristmastree

popped into The shop today whilst off work . Very quiet according to the boss .
With the recent chat about Apple on here I checked I could have a different lady and ended up with Cara / Carla .
Can’t fault either the massage or clothed HE to be honest , perhaps one of the better I’ve had there for many visits.

Offline mibs40

Not to doubt your visit but visited late this evening, Apple has indeed moved on I believe but and I think  Nana(?) is still there; I went for the other option on offer began with a T possibly Tanya / Taylor and was a neutral at best, will leave a review when I have time but just a heads up Nana is the best option IMO.

Offline User675

Well MGI were in Coldhams lane, now thats 2 miles long! Like Newmarket road quite some distance but something like Hatherdene close of Coldhams lane only a few houses there so perhaps not!.

But you could say near the centere  Cherry hinton village or the Animal estate in Cherry hinton or the flower estate maybe.

All specifc and vague enough....

Tesco express end.

Offline Mrchristmastree

Not to doubt your visit but visited late this evening, Apple has indeed moved on I believe but and I think  Nana(?) is still there; I went for the other option on offer began with a T possibly Tanya / Taylor and was a neutral at best, will leave a review when I have time but just a heads up Nana is the best option IMO.
I didn’t ask about other girls as was offered the lady I got.
Small, above shoulder length hair and very poor English.
When I suggested to the lady at the door about not having Apple she was very interested in why and pushed for my reasons which to be honest are only based on the reports on here.
She asked if “ massage or services bad . “ to which I replied just in general she wasn’t for me.

I always feel a little underwhelmed when I leave the shop but I’m convinced that’s more my requirements over what is on offer so feel perhaps I should move on to someone like Nicky beauty who can offer massage with FS.

As others on here have said the boss at the shop is interested in sensible feedback and sounds like she would act on it.

Offline Awpunter

Tonight Cambridge punting landscape is not promising…
I may resolve to visit a Chinese massage centre.
Mill road is a bit too exposed for me (I work nearby and I use the shops and services around. Do you know if there is a back entrance?)
I think I will phone River Oriental
Any intel on the girls available on the 14 August AD 2021 would be appreciated
Cheers

Offline RogerThat

Same situation here. I read somewhere that there is a back entrance that can be arranged. Ring up.

Online norwichfunseeker

Same situation here. I read somewhere that there is a back entrance that can be arranged. Ring up.

Some wgs charge extra for that service! 😊

Offline RogerThat

Some wgs charge extra for that service! 😊

Genuine, just trying to help OP out.

Online norwichfunseeker

Genuine, just trying to help OP out.

Was only a giggle.
If you want to help out, some reviews would be the best way.

Offline RogerThat

No problem. I managed to resist the spectacular own goal that the OP mentioned.

Online norwichfunseeker

No problem. I managed to resist the spectacular own goal that the OP mentioned.

What the OP in November 2018?

Online norwichfunseeker

Awpunter, above.

here a link to the Wiki
External Link/Members Only

Which contains a glossary - as it helps if we all use the same terms!
Note : OP: Opening Poster or Original Poster. What you say when you are two lazy to look up and retype the first posters name.

And a review guide, which will help when you post one.

Offline RogerThat

Ta. In other forums that I use OP to mean other person. Clearly not in this one.

Online norwichfunseeker

Ta. In other forums that I use OP to mean other person. Clearly not in this one.

I think the internet / forum standard is original post/er.
Never seen it refer to other person, other than it would work on a shorter thread, of course.

Offline Awpunter

:thumbsup:

Offline life_wasted

I would like to know if anyone had back access, I was told there isn't one,

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I would like to know if anyone had back access, I was told there isn't one,

Theres a small passageway off Hope street

BUT DO NOT GO DOWN THERE WITHOUT THE MAMASAN's APPOVAL OK!!

But why you don't use the front door beats me!, just walk along the road and whip into the front door sharpish and thats it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:44:30 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline the_exile

Rainbow Candy has Jasmine/Jessie working this week, a small, slim 40s MILFy type with a bolt-on style boob job. Speaks quite good English, a friendly girl who is clearly a very experienced SP. I had a full service 30 minutes session, starting with a firm massage and a good chat, before I turned over and she put the condom on to suck me. This felt very good, then after a while Jessie asked me if I wanted to fuck. We started off with me on top, I took it slowly as she is quite small, but soon got a good rhythm going. She was quite happy to change to doggy style and I fucked her in that position until I came. Clean up and a bit more chat as I got my breath back, and a nice hug after I had got dressed before I left. Her last day here is Sunday. Hope she returns, I would really like to fuck her again.

Offline User675

River Oriental or whatever we are calling them now have Winni this week. From her pics she looks early 30s and confirmed natural boobs. Not seen her before but maybe someone else has?

Offline Ozy84

Done the weekly calling round the usual spots, phones are off or no answer, wg’s on summer holidays?!

Offline Nickoname1

Done the weekly calling round the usual spots, phones are off or no answer, wg’s on summer holidays?!

Or temporarily shut down due to Covid outbreaks? This happened to two of my local pubs recently - both shut for 10 days  :dash: :dash: :scare: :drinks:

Offline life_wasted

School holidays and kids are at home...

Offline the_exile

Rainbow Candy - Jasmine/Jessie is here again this week. It was nice to see her back and I had another satisfying session with her, pretty much as before. She did use a lot of lube but to be fair she is small and still felt very tight to me.

Offline JohnnyCage

Rainbow Candy - Jasmine/Jessie is here again this week. It was nice to see her back and I had another satisfying session with her, pretty much as before. She did use a lot of lube but to be fair she is small and still felt very tight to me.

Thanks!
Is this the girl with a lump in one of her enhanced boobs? If she's the girl I remember, then she also has a bit of a stiff face cheek. Just checking wether this is a girl I saw last year which happened to offer really good service in club700

Offline the_exile

Thanks!
Is this the girl with a lump in one of her enhanced boobs? If she's the girl I remember, then she also has a bit of a stiff face cheek. Just checking wether this is a girl I saw last year which happened to offer really good service in club700

It sounds like her, haven't been to the other place but these girls do move around. It was a good service, seemed a bit mechanical compared to the first time maybe but the sex felt great. She had a good grip on me down there when I came, was struggling to get the last shots of cum off until she relaxed her muscles!

Offline User675

Visited River oriental today. Massive negative with review going up in a min.

I think we need to rename to Cherry Oriental.

Offline the_exile

Visited River oriental today. Massive negative with review going up in a min.

Sounds a complete waste of time and money. Another place off the list.

Offline User675

Sounds a complete waste of time and money. Another place off the list.

Yea wasting the money is really annoying as even if they give crap service they are already paid and don't care one bit. The fact they will still get work from lots of people that don't ever come on the forum and read the reviews.
Hopefully it atleast saves a few from wasting their time and money.

Offline the_exile

Shows why someone like Nicky Beauty has her regulars

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yea wasting the money is really annoying as even if they give crap service they are already paid and don't care one bit. The fact they will still get work from lots of people that don't ever come on the forum and read the reviews.
Hopefully it atleast saves a few from wasting their time and money.

Bit like the seaside chip shop syndrome?,

"Sod the quality you won't be back here for another year by that time you'll havw forgotten the shite we dish up";!..

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Shows why someone like Nicky Beauty has her regulars

Indeed she does but it would be nice if she, had a Sister shall we say;?...

Offline the_exile

Indeed she does but it would be nice if she, had a Sister shall we say;?...

I"m thinking like Luci Thai and Nyla Thai now!

Offline life_wasted

It looks like Mill Road shop is closed. Anyone know why?

Offline randyrobert

Offline RogerThat

I go past there sometimes. and I''ve noticed that the mammasan is not there. I assumed she moved to the back ? Never see any activity.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 03:34:49 pm by RogerThat »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Passed by there this aftrnoon in the car aruond 16:30 Hrs, shop is open and a rather pretty girl is at the reception desk. Hard to say if its Mamansan or not as couldn't stop to gawp;!..

Still dosnt solve the mystery of the Mamasan and Jay2K ?....

Offline the_exile

Rainbow Candy has Amy here this week, there seem to have been a few different Amys at this place, wasn't sure which one it was but turned out to be one I had seen before. I had remembered that the sex had been OK but the girl wasn't a looker and I wasn't sure if I would choose her again. Very friendly and chatty, late 40s, chunky, good sized boobs but going saggy. I was there, so decided to give her another go.

Turned out to be a good sex session, she was very giggly and flirty playing with my cock after we had stripped off, grinding her bum against me and putting my cock between her boobs. Fucking was in missionary and doggy, she was tighter than I had expected and she told me to go slowly to start off. I made it last and finished off cumming in her doggy style, it was a good orgasm.

So better than expected, enjoyed myself and spent most of the 30 minutes inside her, but there have been nicer looking girls there.

Offline Chorley

Offline JayEZ2K

Mammasan ran off with JayEZ2K? :yahoo:
I wouldn't be so lucky!  :lol:

Looks like there's been some changes to the area, so I'm not sure what's available at the moment. Here's a few possibilities...

New Thai Masseuse: External Link/Members Only
Nicky Beauty: External Link/Members Only

Couple more Thais listed, but no number so likely parking their profiles here. Their ratings are good/decent, so it's worth sending them a PM request to be available in Cambridge.

Offline countryface

Was passing Mill Road today and it was closed, so rang Li, the mama-san, to ask what was going on. She said if i could wait, she'd be there in half an hour, so I waited. She told me she's stopping employing girls who offer extras, as it's too much hassle and you can't control what they get up to in the room - no, probably not! I had a good 'straight' massage from her, without any wandering of the hands at all. On all our behalf, I said I thought she might lose quite a lot of business by going straight but she's - at present - adamant that extras will no longer be on the Mill Road menu. There are no girls working in the shop at present, and i think it might well be more difficult for her to find girls that don't do extras. She may have had a visit from the police to warn her off, but that wasn't quite clear.

Offline the_exile

I think it is hard for places to find girls to work at the moment, both those who would offer extras and those who wouldn't. The other Chinese places are quite often closed for the odd week. The lady who runs Rainbow Candy has told me she has struggled to keep open.