Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 117926 times)

Offline Chorley

Was passing Mill Road today and it was closed, so rang Li, the mama-san, to ask what was going on. She said if i could wait, she'd be there in half an hour, so I waited. She told me she's stopping employing girls who offer extras, as it's too much hassle and you can't control what they get up to in the room - no, probably not! I had a good 'straight' massage from her, without any wandering of the hands at all. On all our behalf, I said I thought she might lose quite a lot of business by going straight but she's - at present - adamant that extras will no longer be on the Mill Road menu. There are no girls working in the shop at present, and i think it might well be more difficult for her to find girls that don't do extras. She may have had a visit from the police to warn her off, but that wasn't quite clear.
Well they've lost my custom then.  :thumbsdown:

Offline frankbolton51

Was passing Mill Road today...she's stopping employing girls who offer extras... She may have had a visit from the police...

Maybe we should all help to keep the place open by just rating the girls and not mentioning any extras for a while...??

Offline Mrchristmastree

Hmmm.
If true that it will be very interesting to see how things pan out in the amount of trade that is lost or even gained by the lack of extras and being 100% legit.

Personally I think trade will suffer but I’m someone who has gone there for the extras . others may see it totally differently.

Offline JayEZ2K

That's really sad news. In that case, I won't go there much, if at all.

It sounds like they won't offer extras, but if the do, as Frank says, we should be cryptic about it.

In fact, there seems to be a general crackdown in the area. All victimless, but a trade some have an issue with. So we might need to be generally cryptic about providers until things blow over.

Offline hawai1

Mill Road.....stopping employing girls who offer extras...

What are all these extras you are talking about please for those of us who haven't yet visited that place  in Mill road ??
Thanks
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

What are all these extras you are talking about please for those of us who haven't yet visited that place  in Mill road ??
Thanks
There are none. The only extras would be deep tissue massage, hot stones, or Swedish massage. Nothing to see here.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

OK most of those who've been there will know that such as "happy endings" i.e. being hand relived and "B2B" body to body the girl gets naked and slides over you with a bottle of baby Oil being used!.

However it has been alleged that sometimes this has gone further and some said that survlience has gone a bit too far there too! Be that as it may the Mamasan does not permit her girls to do FS there.

That is her choice and the way she sees it as I understand it. I believe that in the past the Police may have checked out the place and advised her on that matter of perhaps it  being that it "Might" be construed that she is/ was/ maybe running a brothel. So i think she plays it safe and thats the way she wants it to be. It is a pity as for some of us older ones that massage happy ending B2B are very pleasureable activities.

And it may well be that she does find it difficult to get the girls to work there, who can do the massage part and do the massage extras. I think this may apply to the other places like Club 700 and suchlike as there the quality of the girls can be very variable. So perhaps she has taken on the just a massage establishment as it seems it may be much easier to run overall, but it i do expect will result in a lesser number of clients there.

Offline EquineLover

Very sad. Was planning a trip down to Cambridge in a few weeks as had not been since Feb 2020.

Offline hawai1

There are none. The only extras would be deep tissue massage, hot stones, or Swedish massage. Nothing to see here.

Thanks Jay
Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Seems that places like Rainbow candy may take up the slack then?..

Offline eapunter

she's - at present - adamant that extras will no longer be on the Mill Road menu. There are no girls working in the shop at present, and i think it might well be more difficult for her to find girls that don't do extras. She may have had a visit from the police to warn her off, but that wasn't quite clear.

The other weekend when I went by I saw a uniformed copper standing outside the door chatting on his radio & a police van parked round the corner so a warning visit from the police seems like a likely possibility.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

The other weekend when I went by I saw a uniformed copper standing outside the door chatting on his radio & a police van parked round the corner so a warning visit from the police seems like a likely possibility.

Maybe? maybe not. Mind you they do check there and other Cambridge places and operators have received visits re trafficked girls which they do have a concern for and rightly so!.

Passed by there yeaterday around 6 PM place was shut down...

Offline RogerThat

I imagine that every place is visited at least once if only to say 'Hello, we know you exist. Please don't do anything bad; we will find out'  There may be no specifics ?

I am sure that others will know more about this subject.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I imagine that every place is visited at least once if only to say 'Hello, we know you exist. Please don't do anything bad; we will find out'  There may be no specifics ?

I am sure that others will know more about this subject.

Well the lovely Jessy 2015 when she was here said that they did call round to see her and offered her any help and support she might need and a lady police woman gave her a few packs of condoms!!

Which she thought was quite sweet! Her and her flatmate had large scale deliveries of wet wipes that must have made the delivery bloke wonder a bit!..

Offline EquineLover

I remember about 3 years ago, driving past mill road to go to my parking spot so I could pop in, this was before the place got very busy, and saw two coppers inside. I decided to go elsewhere. Next week I asked the manageress what had happened and it was a wellness and passport check they had come to do.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Course one can imagine that old bill may have out of hours intrests in the place!, perish the thought!!

Offline EquineLover

Maybe some intel gathering after hours?

Wonder if they could claim back on expenses  :crazy:

Offline life_wasted

It's shame about Mill Road if no extras are not available.  They been mixed bag for me but they were never terrible. I guess it's the to explore other options for massage with extras further a field.

Offline RogerThat

Course one can imagine that old bill may have out of hours intrests in the place!, perish the thought!!
As blokes cannot stop their needs I imagine they do. But they are all squeaky clean, as we know, and would never do anything that might raise questions.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 07:12:09 am by RogerThat »

Offline Milfman1112

As blokes cannot stop their needs I imagine they do. But they are all squeaky clean, as we know, and would never do anything that might raise questions.

Just like anyone from any walk of life/job.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Passed by Mill road around half two, place was shut!.. Dosent look good does it...

Offline RogerThat

Passed by this afternoon and the 'Open' light was on but nobody was visible.

Been like that for a few days, except for yesterday when the sign was off.

Offline Nickoname1

Does anyone know if this is 'River Oriental'? Advert is for Alice, number is 07366 315706 per advert. They responded to text and advised £70/110 for massage and sex. Postcode appears to be Cherry Hinton, Tesco Express end.

Cheers

Nicko

External Link/Members Only

Offline RogerThat

I get cb4 as the postcode on the advert. This is more Jesus Green/Chesterton area.

Cherry Hinton is largely CB1, CB1 can include addresses quite far out as the postcodes are a bit odd.

Have not been to river oriental.

Hope that helps.

Offline RogerThat

Does anyone know if this is 'River Oriental'? Advert is for Alice, number is 07366 315706 per advert. They responded to text and advised £70/110 for massage and sex. Postcode appears to be Cherry Hinton, Tesco Express end.

Cheers

Nicko

Think this one is off Kings Hedges Road.

Offline Nickoname1

It does say CB4 on the advert, but the postcode they've given me is CB1 7** which suggests right near Tesco Express, junction Hills and Cherry Hinton  :unknown:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It does say CB4 on the advert, but the postcode they've given me is CB1 7** which suggests right near Tesco Express, junction Hills and Cherry Hinton  :unknown:

Just asked her and shes says thats where she is! Dunno about her massage skills but her lingo skils leave a bit to be desired!!

There are a few blocks of serviced flats there, been there before a while ago!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Think this one is off Kings Hedges Road.

No thats at Cherry hinton road junction with hills road  a lady called Alice..

Offline RogerThat

Or at the bottom of Cherry Hinton road..:) I stand corrected.

CHRoad a bit like London road, nowhere near London but in the direction of :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 08:30:45 pm by RogerThat »

Offline RogerThat

Or at the bottom of Cherry Hinton road..:) I stand corrected.

CHRoad a bit like London road, not near London but in the direction of :)

Offline Nickoname1

I planned to go see Alice (maybe TOFTT?), but at the 11th hour she/they asked me to delay my appointment by 30 mins which I couldn't do. Tbh I always feel uneasy when this happens - I can't ever remember having a good punt after a delayed start.

I cancelled and had a fine half an hour with non-Oriental Katy Katusha instead (review to follow).

Offline JayEZ2K

Sadly, local options have dropped off at the moment.

Maybe people friendly with the local massage shop can contact the shop owner in support of keeping it as-is, maybe with some constructive ideas. I know myself and others here have been frequent regulars, but it's unlikely I'd bother if they change their business.

Otherwise, if that option is definitively gone, we can ask for a quality out-of towner to setup shop here and fill that void. (Let's wait for a definitive answer from the local shop first.)

The local Thai masseuses aren't that attractive, only some offer extras, and there's no rotation and little variety.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 03:51:50 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline countryface

I was in touch with Li at the Mill Road shop today: she confirmed that the 'no extras' policy is still in place.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I was in touch with Li at the Mill Road shop today: she confirmed that the 'no extras' policy is still in place.

Which is a bloody shame:(

Anyone can tell me why at Rainbow Candy a semi detaced house in the residential street one can get a massage and fun for a 100 quid, but we can't get a happy ending or pleasurable B2B in the "high street"?..

Or is it simply the way she sees it?..

Offline life_wasted

I spoke to her as well, it's not that she doesn't  want to but she was told by the boys in blue not to do it. It looks like she is going to get big fine soon and she is even thinking of closing the shop....

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I spoke to her as well, it's not that she doesn't  want to but she was told by the boys in blue not to do it. It looks like she is going to get big fine soon and she is even thinking of closing the shop....

So whats the big fine for then did she or could she say?.

I'd thought the closing of the shop is due to lack of business and customers:(..

Offline JayEZ2K

Which is a bloody shame:(

Anyone can tell me why...
It's probably better to not mention other places at the moment, to keep them somewhat obscure. Regulars here will know where to look.

I don't see anything particularly good for Chinese at the moment, although there's still the indie staples if you scroll back to previous local lists.

For a new arrival, this Thai might be the best choice at the moment. Located near Fen Ditton, and has a lot string of positives only marred by a a couple no-shows. I've not seen her myself, but seems like a decent to good option.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309371.0
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 08:20:19 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Chorley

Cambridge is looking truly dire at the moment.  :(

Offline raj676

there's a sudden influx into Cambridge AW today. Not sure if anyone is reliable.

Offline life_wasted

So whats the big fine for then did she or could she say?.

I'd thought the closing of the shop is due to lack of business and customers:(..

Did not get too much details but was told that providing extras at a massage shop is illegal hence the fine....

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Did not get too much details but was told that providing extras at a massage shop is illegal hence the fine....

Right, so where's that wriitten in English law then?.

What extra serves are prohibited, and which are allowed?...

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

there's a sudden influx into Cambridge AW today. Not sure if anyone is reliable.

Well Katya Busty's pics look a DD but is nearer to AB...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 12:01:40 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline RogerThat

went past the Mill Road shop today and there was somebody on reception

Offline JayEZ2K

The local scene is pretty bad at the moment, so we might need to get pro-active for a while.

Could a couple people help out by sending a External Link/Members Only to visit?

If there were any other touring orientals that you liked, maybe you can text/PM them asking them to return?

Offline Benjboy87

I agree that Cambridge is just horrific at the moment. Surrounding places not much better either.

Where there are ladies working it's impossible to get a booking for same day.

Not available until tomorrow.

Also no availability today.

Has anybody tried this place in Cambourne?

Other then that, it's the usual places which I am always a bit sceptical about going to for lack of consistency.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well guv! i've had a bit of practice Nicky Beauty of this parish likes a good back rub, gets her well warmed up ! Bless her:)

Offline norwichfunseeker

I've updated your CV accordingly 👍.

Offline Rosylove

This is my first post, so here it goes....
Did not expect to report this sadly. So far what has been discussed in this thread is what is happening. It was a long disappointed walk back home for me. I was good on her part that she said upfront that no extras and I was like confused, never in the past I was told anything about extras at the reception. That’s when I knew things have changed, she did mention “new management”, new rules. Good for her. I walked out.  :(