Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carina - Three hours of naturist massage for £190 (Moorgate)  (Read 5228 times)

Offline jsnsummer

This is a review for External Link/Members Only massage service. I visit the capital quite often and this is the first review for London but not my first Naturist Massage :)

**The idea of a 3 hours massage I thought was worth checking out**

Summary:This is a outcall only service offered to "businessmen" in a hotel in the London area (no home visits) and was £190 for three hours of total massage relaxation including a half hour HE. Mutual, respectful touching only no grabbing and no fingers inside, no kissing or oral of any kind. Naturist Massage only (Both naked).

Comms: All email until the day then a txt message confirming my room number. I'd emailed and booked a few weeks in advance, asked a few questions about boundaries etc. All prompt replies within a few hours and txt messages in a few mins.

Carina: On her site she states she is 49 which seems about right, her photos seem to have gone but she has a great body her face is the only part that shows her age but her hands are sooooooo soft. She was chatty if bit business like but the massage was very professional loved it. We chatted a little about her life and how she same to be doing naturist massage (She has a dressed service as well)

The Visit: Carina was a little late because Google maps had got her confused. But the visit was the full three hours of total relaxing massage every inch of my body was relaxed. She has asked me to arrange for extra towels (Told reception my G/F was staying). which she arranged very  professionally on the bed to support my had and she got to work. Ideally I'd have preferred to have a mirror in the room so I could see better but that's not her fault. The HE was amazing not rushed at all, long and slow, during which she allowed stroking of her pussy and breasts, but strictly no fingers inside. She did seem to get quite wet but I couldn't tell if she came. She did bat my hand away at one point when I thought I was close to cumming but she carried on for a further 10mins!!

Afterwards: The only down side was maybe after I came it was all a bit "rushed" that was that (I did cum loads) and after she left I think I was asleep in about 10 mins so totally relaxed very professional.

Book again? Yep 3 hours of total relaxing bliss for £190 nice.

Overall: 8/10 massage

Offline kuck

I think I tried booking her some two years ago. I had trouble getting her to come to Central London. I'm guessing your hotel was in West London?

Offline webpunter

30 mins of HE
Waiting for 2.5 hours for some action ??  :dash:
I would be bored & dozing off
Any B2B included ?
I reck book 2 hours, include a a tip & suggest she starts the action 'early doors'

Offline jsnsummer

I think I tried booking her some two years ago. I had trouble getting her to come to Central London. I'm guessing your hotel was in West London?

Nope Central London not far from Moorgate station.

Offline jsnsummer

30 mins of HE
Waiting for 2.5 hours for some action ??  :dash:
I would be bored & dozing off
Any B2B included ?
I reck book 2 hours, include a a tip & suggest she starts the action 'early doors'

In that case I would suggest not bothering at all and spend your money elsewhere :) It was all about the relaxation not the HE, as stated no B2B action either, it really does not sound like your cup of tea  :cool:  :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 10:45:40 pm by jsnsummer »

Offline RAJEC

In that case I would suggest not bothering at all and spend your money elsewhere :) It was all about the relaxation not the HE, as stated no B2B action either, it really does not sound like your cup of tea  :cool:  :wacko:

It’s a very expensive cup of tea  :scare:

Offline samtor

Afterwards: The only down side was maybe after I came it was all a bit "rushed"

A bit "rushed" in a "3 hour" session???

Offline RAJEC

A bit "rushed" in a "3 hour" session???

I’m just trying to calculate exactly what distance she saw him coming  :lol:

(Pun additional if required)

Offline webpunter

:lol:
I reck in 3 hours i could drive from Swansea to west London  :sarcastic:
Not that i particularly want to be in Swansea in the 1st place !

I’m just trying to calculate exactly what distance she saw him coming  :lol:

(Pun additional if required)

Offline webpunter

The session sounds about as interesting as having a cup of tea when the relatives decide to visit  :scare:

Thanks for the extra intel like no B2B

I suppose an oily tit wank wasn't on the menu either ?

WTF did you do for 2.5 hrs ?  Maybe play a board game - scrabble / monopoly / escape from colditz castle ?  :lol:

Offline RAJEC

It was about relaxation you know  :unknown:

You paid £190 for 2.5 hours of relaxation? You could have done that for free by yourself.

Which leaves 30 mins for a £190 wank. Which wasn’t even b 2b.

Fuck me mate, she’s probably relaxing now, fanning herself with 190 sheets having pulled your pants down, smacked your arse with a dirty slipper and punched you in the nuts for good measure  :dash:

Offline webpunter

The only question is relaxing with left or right hand ?

It was about relaxation you know  :unknown:

You paid £190 for 2.5 hours of relaxation? You could have done that for free by yourself.

Which leaves 30 mins for a £190 wank. Which wasn’t even b 2b.

Fuck me mate, she’s probably relaxing now, fanning herself with 190 sheets having pulled your pants down, smacked your arse with a dirty slipper and punched you in the nuts for good measure  :dash:

Reck she's laughin as much as we are

Fuck me you could take her to the cinema.  At least see a good film. 

Better than a dreary massage

Then head back & still have time to get tugged off for 1/2hr

Offline Samsunguy

Sorry OP but I'm inclined to agree with the rest. 3 hours for 190 is abit excessive. Should of booked a spa getaway and a 30min session with her. But each to their own!

Offline RAJEC

Reck she's laughin as much as we are

Fuck me you could take her to the cinema.  At least see a good film. 

Better than a dreary massage

Then head back & still have time to get tugged off for 1/2hr

Or get tugged off at the cinema whilst watching that good film  :lol:

Offline RAJEC

He’d probably need both.

Paying £190 for a wank, he is likely a massive bell end  :hi:

Offline webpunter

What a great idea
At least a warm up tug
To provide anticipation for the 1/2 hour 'grand finale'

Or get tugged off at the cinema whilst watching that good film  :lol:

And yes - a complete bell end
Maybe OP will have a reality check in light of our sympathetic & understanding responses  :lol:  :sarcastic:  :lol:

Offline RAJEC

What a great idea
At least a warm up tug
To provide anticipation for the 1/2 hour 'grand finale'

And yes - a complete bell end
Maybe OP will have a reality check in light of our sympathetic & understanding responses  :lol:  :sarcastic:  :lol:

Yes but 2 tugs would probably ruin any kind of “relaxation”  :unknown:

And probably cost another £190 for the 2nd tug  :wacko:

Offline webpunter

If its gonna be an extra ton ninety then only one thing for it

Front row seats so she can get on her knees & nosh you off

Yes but 2 tugs would probably ruin any kind of “relaxation”  :unknown:

And probably cost another £190 for the 2nd tug  :wacko:

Offline Titti Tatti

Book again? Yep 3 hours of total relaxing bliss for £190 nice.

Overall: 8/10 massage

Happy that you found bliss. I'm sure there's others who are looking for a slow quality massage.

Sad that there are so many on here who can never see an alternative POV without revealing how stupid they are.

Offline Your_dark_knight

That bumhole looks like it's seen better days  :lol:

(Picture from her website)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RAJEC

Brilliant  :lol:

If you ask me, she looks like she’s just spent 3 hours with herself, as her arsehole looks “relaxed”  :wackogirl:

Offline RAJEC

Happy that you found bliss. I'm sure there's others who are looking for a slow quality massage.

Sad that there are so many on here who can never see an alternative POV without revealing how stupid they are.

And sad that there are those that have more money, than sense  :hi:

Offline webpunter

Just depends what you take as being slow ?
2.5 hours build up FFS  :sarcastic:

Looking forward to reading your blissful review of this burd
When you have a spare half day to fit her in
An alternative POV is booking three hours & the action starting off @ 30 mins not @ 150 mins  :lol:

Offline webpunter

:lol:

Pleased you added where pic from - for a mo i was thinking that you had her round to your gaff in the summer !

Offline RAJEC

Just depends what you take as being slow ?
2.5 hours build up FFS  :sarcastic:

Looking forward to reading your blissful review of this burd
When you have a spare half day to fit her in
An alternative POV is booking three hours & the action starting off @ 30 mins not @ 150 mins  :lol:

Half a day  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline webpunter

My business is that i like getting wanked off
Well after the mandatory min 1.5hrs waiting time for the action to begin
Will you see me ?  Pleeeeeaaaaasssse

This is a outcall only service offered to "businessmen" in a hotel in the London area

Physical, geographical or how on earth do i stay awake for 2.5 hrs ?  :dash:

asked a few questions about boundaries etc

PS - is having EAS OK ?

Offline RAJEC

PS - is having EAS OK ?

EAS is fine. And it’s included in the cost. A round figure of...

Yep, you guessed it!

£190!  :wacko:

Offline webpunter

EAS is fine. And it’s included in the cost. A round figure of...

Yep, you guessed it!

£190!  :wacko:

Offline kuck

Offline webpunter

Good luck on your quest

Maybe take a book or download a film to watch on the mobile to while away the 2.5 hours  :sarcastic:

:drinks: thanks

And please please please wazz up a review

So we can all have a laarf

Again !

Offline kuck

Good luck on your quest

Maybe take a book or download a film to watch on the mobile to while away the 2.5 hours  :sarcastic:

And please please please wazz up a review

So we can all have a laarf

Again !

Offline RAJEC

If you’re giving away money, well £190 to be specific, why not buy everyone in the thread a punt too while you’re at it?