Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading (Berks) Advice Please  (Read 1252 times)

Offline wtfb

Will be in Reading on Tuesday for an afternoon/evening piss up and curry. Usually on these occasions I try and scratch the itch after masses of beer and a belly full of curry. This time I thought I should try doing things the other way round - and I'm not talking anal  :D

I'm looking for a thirty to fifties WG for a DFK, GFE session. I'm not into huge BBWs or fake boobs. I also like thick chewy nips. As I will be arriving by train somewhere within at most a couple of miles of the station. would be good.

I have done the research on here but any up to date experiences or tips would be great. Stella and Carly who have been well reviewed here have disappeared. Two other favourites of the Reading reviewers are either on holiday or no longer in Reading (hot.kisses, aria love) . There were quite a few positives on here for Vivastreet WGs who have also disappeared.

From AW this is my list of possibles. I have excluded those with limited likes or who haven't logged in during the last couple of days and Romanians. I have been surprised by the prices. Quite a few at £150/160 hr plus extras (eg OWO £20 etc) so it needs to be good VFM.

These all have at least one positive on UKP

InaraSerra External Link/Members Only

Leticia External Link/Members Only

Jazmin-j External Link/Members Only

StellaDeLaFontaine External Link/Members Only

Angelica-Naughty External Link/Members Only

Daisy does it External Link/Members Only

Sexiimixedmegan External Link/Members Only

Katarina Lovely External Link/Members Only (1 +VE UKP and good recent feedback on AW)

SA-Babe External Link/Members Only Mixed reviews UKP, lots of good recent feedback on AW

No Reviews

Sweet Ann52 External Link/Members Only (good recent feedback on AW)

Additionally, the Blagrave Street and Caversham massage joints have been well reviewed and there are a couple of Asian brothels on Chatham St and in Tilehurst which could be a fallback.

Thanks for any help.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I have seen some of these, but none recently. Here are my views & memories.

InaraSerra - Saw her s couple of years ago. Good GFE with lots of DFK & bags of enthusiasm. No longer performs OWO. Location 10 minutes walk from Reading station. Only takes bookings via AW or email.

Daisy does it - I used to be a regular 3 years ago when she used her previous profile 'Jessica loves it'. Great GFE or PSE. Really filthy & truly up for anything. Access to all holes. Very friendly & seems to enjoy herself. Location is 15 minutes walk from station. Her flat is a bit of a tip, but don't let that put you off because she is an excellent punt & great VFM.

Katarina lovely - Previous profile was Katarina40. Met her in Maidenhead in summer of 2017. Reviewed her here at the time. She is a proper milf, great GFE with DFK, OWO & CIM. Great fun & a good fuck. I am planning a return visit soon.

SA-Babe - Must be 3 years ago that I saw her. Never tempted to return. She is a 'big ol' bird'. Not really my type, but alright for a quick hump & dump. Her flat is in Tilehurst, so might be a bit too far for you.

Hope this is of some help to you. Any questions just ask & I'll do my best to answer.

Offline RobinBrod

My two choices would be Leticia or Angelica. Both have lovely bodies, kiss beautifully, and both take anal, if that's your thing. They share a flat about 10 minutes walk from the station.

Offline wtfb

Gustav thanks for the very helpful comments and thanks to Robin too.

Like you Gustav I felt that Katarina would be a lot of fun but yesterday she was still on holiday in Hungary.... As if by magic she is back now and working and I'll be seeing her tomorrow.  :D :D

Online Fuzzyduck

OP. I can't help a lot (not seen any of them) but it's refreshing to see someone do some hard graft, research what they want and then ask a question. Any leeches, take note.

All I can add is that Stella is definitely on my radar and, according to Google Maps, she's a half hour walk from the station.

Please share how you get on.

ps: if you're feeling punchy, you could always do punt, beer & curry, then a massage afterwards. :thumbsup:

Offline latecomer

wtfb, hope it's gone well for you today and look forward to a review in due course.  Also interested in where you go for a good curry as a couple of places have closed in Reading and I've found it more difficult to get a good curry (at a reasonable price)?

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only

Any good ?

I’ve been there and thought it was total shit. Service was atrocious, food was less than average and over priced.

Offline latecomer

Yes, reviews are mixed and I think it's quite expensive -  but thanks for the recommendation anyway.

Offline berksboy

Not been there so good to see what a guy on here had to say  :thumbsup:

Offline wtfb

I don't live in Reading anymore so I can't comment on any Indian restaurants. We finished up in the Butler after a pub crawl from the station and by the time we left there I was hammered! We went to a curry house on the Oxford Road - come out of the Butler and turn right down behind Chatham St and the curry house was a short distance to the left on the Oxford road. However, I was far too pissed to comment on the quality or price. I did of course order far too much food and beer I couldn't drink. You know how it is  :rolleyes: The punt earlier with Katarina was great. I will post a full report on Monday as I'm away for the next few days. It will be positive. I also met sweet_ann52 who shares the flat and I fancy some of that next time I'm in Reading  :D