Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell, Birmingham, Massage / HR, tie and tease  (Read 3770 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline McMuffin1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Due to her having so many reviews and all of them amazing, I thought I'd take a trip out of my locality, and also out of my normal kind of booking as I normally go for full service.

Anyway, it took me well over an hour to get there and then when I could I put all my eggs in the basket of being able to park near her block and when I couldn't I was stuffed which added more time.  I rang her to say I was going to be five minutes late and then I rang her again when I was 15 minutes late and already not quite at her front door. 

So, given this was my first ever booking with her, I had all the hallmarks of someone who was messing her about and even if I didn't, she had grounds for being annoyed.  And boy was she.  To the point where she said not to bother.  However, I said I was only a minute away, which I was and I'd driven for over an hour and I was definitely coming and... essentially I was begging.

I don't know whether she was play acting or definitely annoyed, but I was scared as this was the first time I'd spoken to her as well so it sounded extra curt.  Anyway, I got in and either turned on the charm or she was just lovely.  She was blowing hot and cold, I think quite enjoying my slightly terrified look to her sternness, but equally lovely to know I was going to have an alright time.

We sat down, she offered me the obligatory choccy, asked me what I wanted, invited me to have a shower in a nice clean bathroom with nice towels.  No language barrier - very sexy lady.

Got on the massage table, face down, feels sturdy and proper with a hole to put your head through.  Given I'd had warnings of the heat of the oil, I was braced for it and it wasn't actually as hot as I'd anticipated but was hot enough to have shocked me had I not known!

She was being quite stern again, but I think I may have intimated I'd like a kind of mild domme thing and she could be nasty if she liked.  She got on top of my back and felt amazing.  Whispered into my ear, correcting me every time I said "God" to say "Goddess", breathing heavily.  All felt heavenly and very sexy.  I've never been for a massagey boking before as mentioned, but I can't imagine they get much better than this.

She told me to turn over and move back down the table a bit.  I had asked for a tie and tease.  I had brought some handcuffs with me as I didn't think her fabric ties would contain me.  Scratch that idea.  She did arms and legs to all four corners of the table and not a cat in hell's chance I was getting out of there.  She deliberately started trying to scare me a bit (I had asked for some slightly rough treatment - plus maybe she thought I deserved it) - maybe it just sounded sinister in her accent!  Either way, I loved it.  She put the oil on my todger and if it was hot on my back, it's definitely hot there.  I don't know how long the massage was and how long the HR was, but it was probably 55/45 in favour of the HR.  I don't know.  It was amazing though.

She kept playing the innocent, fluttering her eyelashes when she was pushing my buttons to the point of not being able to take it and saying "I don't understand - what do you mean  'stop'?" and when I called her sweetheart she laughed like a naughty Bond girl and said "I am not sweet".  Everything about her turned me on.  I asked for slightly rough treatment and got it, but I don't want it to scare anyone as she is also very gentle and I imagine is more than capable of making a very normal service extremely extraordinary - and I didn't have the pinwheel or anything.

In the end, I hadn't paced myself very well, plus not knowing what to expect and being late messed stuff up and although she got me close I ended up having to finish myself off - which is bizarre as she had me on the edge so many times and then I couldn't get over the line.  She was giving me her tits to suck on and giving me encouragement and then I came.  But next time (and there will be one) I will get there on time and enjoy her properly. 

I had another shower (necessary with the oil), and was on my way.  I think I had told her I would happily just take the remainder of my booking with me being late, but I think she gave me it all anyway - I'm not sure.  I didn't catch the time as my brain had turned to maple syrup.  I got another two choccies and was on my way.  She was also nice as pie and very smiley - maybe it had all been an act to begin with or maybe I won her round - either way, absolute smasher in what she does, and I think I like it.

£70 notes for the hour, but I left her £80 on account of being a dick.  Spectacular bargain and can't wait for my next visit - a blindfold next time, methinks...

9/10 easy.

Offline Jack_Carms

I have kept an eye on Lola for a long time and definitely want to visit. Unfortunately I live in Wales and can't get to Birmingham very often but I had set time aside during the summer. To my intense frustration Lola went on holiday for a long period this summer and I missed the chance!
I am hoping to go over the Christmas/New Year. I will be driving and so I will need to park and reading your account I will have to set aside more time. She is close to the City Centre so there must be multistory parks nearby surely?

Offline McMuffin1

Yeah, there is. There's one just round the corner and there the Q-Park for the Mailbox as well but I was driving a rental 7-series BM which is a lot larger than my usual motor and I was being a pussy and not wanting to go anywhere near a multi storey ramp!

Offline McMuffin1

I'd say Q-Park Mailbox is 10 mins walk away tops, but you'd best get your walk planned first!

Offline Arbetare

If Lola is still where she was when I saw her, then there's a NCP car park nearby, at the Tennant Street/Bishopsgate Street junction, which is 5 mins walk tops. There is a lot of street and off-street parking on Tennant Street, behind the Hampton hotel as well, a very short walk.

If you do park in the NCP, Five Guys is nearby for a post-punt feed as well  :D

Offline McMuffin1

Yep. Regular fries afterwards. FG burgers overrated, but the fries are the the mutt's. Off-topic. I think we're getting dangerously close to telling people her location here... Top punt anyway.

Offline Arbetare

Yep. Regular fries afterwards. FG burgers overrated, but the fries are the the mutt's. Off-topic. I think we're getting dangerously close to telling people her location here... Top punt anyway.

Agree - kept away from that.

I've used that parking when visiting several SP's local to there.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 10:50:05 pm by Arbetare »

Offline Jayne_cobb

I have kept an eye on Lola for a long time and definitely want to visit. Unfortunately I live in Wales and can't get to Birmingham very often but I had set time aside during the summer. To my intense frustration Lola went on holiday for a long period this summer and I missed the chance!
I am hoping to go over the Christmas/New Year. I will be driving and so I will need to park and reading your account I will have to set aside more time. She is close to the City Centre so there must be multistory parks nearby surely?

When I went to see her a few weeks back, I’m sure she was talking about going back to Hungary for Xmas so you may be out of luck again!  :dash:

Offline Jack_Carms

Thanks for the info everyone.
OMG. Yes it would make sense that she is going home for Christmas.
I hope she isn't planning anything for Easter!!

Offline r1965h

Saw her on Tuesday for a tie and tease session.

She's going back the weekend of 8th December.