Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nans Body To Body - Neath  (Read 2495 times)

23 review(s) for Nans Body To Body (10 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gregg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another last min booking. Was really wanting a body to body so made a booking.

Decent house in quiet area on the outskirts of Neath. Plenty of parking around.

Cost
£70 h/hr

Comms:
Great. Quick replies to texts.

Appearance:
As pics. IMO, a very pretty slim Thai girl. Tits were slightly bigger than I was expecting which was a plus for me.   

Personality:
Sexy kinky personality. Had a very horny look in her eyes throughout. Not shy.

Meeting:
Meeting arranged on the day for a 30min body to body with full service. Kissing and OWO not on the menu which means I wouldn't usually bother but really fancied a body to body. Not something I've not experienced much.

Was running a little later than I'd hoped and pulled up only 2mins before the meeting time. Received a house number by text and mad my way. Beautiful petite Thai lady answered the door and was pleased with what I saw. Asked to remove my shoes and made our way up. Cash handed over and she left the room for me to undress. When she returned, I was still in my boxers and she gave me a look of 'get them off now!' As I did, she gave me a little spank on my arse and this was the first indication of her kinky side.

Face down on the bed, and had a great deep massage. Really relaxing and hit the right spots. Soon, she was on top of me gliding up and down my back. She was also stroking my balls which felt amazing! Soon I was on my back and she was rubbing her body against me keeping eye contact throughout and has a really sexy look in her eyes. Did not have a problem with me running my hands all over her arse and tits. Sooo tempted to lean in for a kiss when she came close but respected her decision... part of me felt like she was willing but didn't want too spoil the mood by getting rejected! I enjoyed the tease nevertheless.

Soon the condom was on and she started oral keeping great eye contact with that sexy look. Covered oral was great. Deep and sensual. She soon gave me a little tap to say 'cmon, time to fuck'. Seeing this girl on her back encouraging me to fuck her was a real turn on. Her nice firm tits looked incredible in this position. Started some great covered sex. I know I keep saying it, but the kinky eye contact was great. Encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster, which I did.

She could tell I was close so she again stepped up the dirty talk telling me to cum inside her (in condom of course). I finished while pounding her on her back while holding on to her bouncing tits. She was making all the right noises which were not obviously fake. Once I finished, she gave me a nice clean up while saying she wishes I could have fucked her in doggy... so did i! I said maybe next time to which she replied that I'd need to be quick as she only here for a week. Another little spank on my bum as I got dressed and made my way. Could here a fellow punter enjoying her friend in the next room while leaving!

Would I return:
Yes I would. Hopefully she returns in the future. She is here all week, but with this being my second punt in as many weeks, I cant see me making another booking this side of Christmas... but who knows!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Another good review for her.

She does have french kissing in her likes (at discretion) list. What made you think she didn't offer it?

Offline welshpunter17

I put her on my HL after the last review, sounds like I better get in quick if she's only around for another week!!

Offline Gregg

Another good review for her.

She does have french kissing in her likes (at discretion) list. What made you think she didn't offer it?

I asked if it was available in my text before meeting and had a very stern NO back. but as mentioned, I got the feeling she was teasing it throughout the booking so really not sure!