Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Milf Anu -Ilford  (Read 5234 times)

6 review(s) for Indian_Anu (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline arrow0404

Met Indian Anu a few nights ago. She’s not my usual type but felt horney and couldn’t resist seeing those giant knockers.

comms:
2/3 text and a quick phone call all done same day.

Ilford went late so parking in side street. (Station 10 min walk)
-I may add she travels abit between east London and Heathrow.

Girl:
states 43 I say about right maybe a couple of years older
She’s no looker not ugly either, Has a belly also but not massively fat I’d say a size 14.
Very friendly and welcoming. But those massive full tits were popping out her  lingerie.
The fact that she’s a mother and you would never think she’s a SP if you passed her in the street made the whole experience feel slightly taboo  :lol:

£80 donation for 30 mins.

Service:
Greeted with a kiss and cuddle, it was freezing out side so I warmed my hands up on the radiator.
I then met her on the bed for some FK and cuddles I was aroused instantly had a good suck on those full fat tits.

She then started kissing my chest and working her down for some OWO. It was nothing special but not the worst I’ve had. Little suction but made up for by licking my balls.

Sex went in for some mich, she’s very tight for some her age who has had a few kids.
 I then asked her to ride me. The sight of those massive tits had my sap rising. I knew I didn’t have long before I would cum, so finished in doggie no holding back gave her a good pounding as she moan I filled the bag.

Conclusion:
I went in for a pump and dump. That’s what I got.
I wouldn’t visit again as she’s not normally my cup of tea facially or body. But she serviced my needs, she did what I asked. I was the one who arranged the meet so a natural would be harsh.

If the (Indian)/ milf thing is your thing then go for it.

Happy punting

External Link/Members Only

Offline shalombaghia20

Could you describe her facially? Is she attractive? I am down for fat girls so long as they have a nice face

Offline arrow0404

She’s no looker maybe a 5.
Nice fun bags and a nice shaved fanny.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw Anu at the beginning of last year. I'm not convinced her boobs are as big as 36J. But then again, I'm only comparing with other girls I've been with with large breasts. They were big but they looked more like a G cup maybe even H cup.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 06:12:58 pm by VladtheImpaleher »