Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 2532 times)


34 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Blueandblack

After reading numerous glowing reviews I thought it was time to check her out for myself.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

*communication* -  I called her as I am a first time visitor and arranged a mutually convenient time. She then texted me the postcode. A simple efficient process.

*fee* - £100 for 30 minutes

*location* - A newly built apartment which was easy to locate. There is a car park nearby that is reasonably priced.

*the girl* - As others have said Karinna looks fantastic. Her body is well honed and complimented nicely by her magnificent tits.

*the meet* - When I arrived at the apartment the door was open and as I stepped in I was greeted with a big smile and a kiss. After warming up there was some DFK and I was invited to help undress her. After much fondling and sucking of her breasts she moved onto OWO which was superb, lots of enthusiasm and plenty of eye contact. This lasted for some time but I had to halt it to prevent me from blowing too soon. We then moved to doggy, mish and cowgirl before finishing up with CIM.

*Conclusion* - A thoroughly enjoyable encounter and one that I will not forget in a hurry. She was certainly worth the journey and if the opportunity arises again I would definitely return.




Offline webpunter

+1
I just checked on here
Had KL as my top punt of 2016
Time flies
A ton fifty back then.  Even better  :yahoo:
Would have been VGVFM @ 170

Edit: must do a revisit
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 12:03:12 am by webpunter »