Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TINA_SEXY4U Edinburgh  (Read 512 times)

1 review(s) for TINA_SEXY4U (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £150

Another one from up at the new "cathouse" by the meadows.

Saw this one, a couple of weeks ago. Usual comms etc.

Got there and it's the girl in the pictures and she has a great body with a nice new set of fake tits.

English is quite good and she was reasonably friendly, or appeared to be.

Not a hint of kissing and straight on with the rubber before i was hard for some poor oral. No interest in 69, either. After a minute or 2, she climbed aboard and started riding me like a fucking maniac but at the same time trying to stay out of reach, if that makes sense. Ended up just hammering her doggystyle, after a few minutes of that. Not to say she was loose, but I'd expected a tighter fit.

Crap massage and some terrible conversation followed, then more poor oral. She tried the crazy, riding thing again. Reminded me of an over the top hollywood sex scene.

Anyway, I came and was offered a shower. 35 minutes had past. Left and despite cumming twice, I wasn't satisfied.

To be fair, she's young and inexperienced, but at that price, I expect better. I've had a lot better there, and at £20-£30 less.

Caught a glimpse of her dark skinned friend who had massive natural knockers, but her profile has disappeared.  :(
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:19:55 pm by Matrix »