Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea 2012  (Read 1889 times)

13 review(s) for Chelsea2012 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline londonboy044

External Link/Members Only

blonde size 18 overweight girl.  saw her maybe 15 years ago and it was a great fuck and i still remembered her looks when i came across her profile working in harlow.
Paid £80 for 30 mins sex and blow job.
when i got there told to go into double room, dated council block
She stripped and had a rash all over her bum and body and had the effect of scaring me and my cock wouldnt go hard, she looked terrible.  i paid money before and was annoyed with myself she kept asking me to fuck her but i didnt want to go near her so grabbed a dildo and put a condom on it and shoved it inside her and at same time of just got her to put a condom on me give me a handjob then i left. didnt even come should have just walked straight away - absolute state.
felt very disgusted with myself and made sure not to touch her in any way.  never again.
experiences like this traumatise me - pls dont go there youll regret it and hate yourself like i hate myself.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:48:31 pm by londonboy044 »

Offline horsa

Offline Metalgear2018

I see her walking around the Harvey Centre in Harlow all the time. Put it like this I would not punt her. Too much make up to hide her ugly looks. I feel sorry for her daughter too who I often see her out with.

Offline londonboy044

I'm traumatised to tell you the truth it was couple of years back . Please I beg you do not see her you will be mentally traumatised like I was , avoid 😔 Utterly ugly and depressing .

Offline Feeling Hopefull

I'm traumatised to tell you the truth it was couple of years back . Please I beg you do not see her you will be mentally traumatised like I was , avoid 😔 Utterly ugly and depressing .

Are you saying the review you just wrote was from a couple of years ago??, she has recent positives and is on my hot list, were you so traumertised its taken you this long to write a review?

Offline Metalgear2018

Are you saying the review you just wrote was from a couple of years ago??, she has recent positives and is on my hot list, were you so traumertised its taken you this long to write a review?

She is rough looking though and caked up in make up.

Offline Sibiu

I saw her in 2010 when she was touring in Cambridge. She was as horny as fuck and I had a great time with her. It appears that she's let herself go since then.

Offline mr_man_69

Haven't seen her in years since her looks started to go but even now I'm still tempted because she sucks cock like no one else I've ever met. Then I remember what she looks like.

If you happen to read this Chelsea for fucks sake by a gym membership. You still have time to salvage what wasn't a bad looking face before you go full Jabba.