Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Cherie Amour x - Baker Street, lovely, pretty girl  (Read 995 times)

56 review(s) for x Cherie Amour x (47 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Sheraton

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Excellent – booked on the same day.  Prompt replies to messages.

Location: A top floor flat in Marleybone.  The room itself is adequate.  The building is just outside a bus stop and so not the most discreet but its so busy around there it didn’t bother me. 
Looks: Cute.  100% the girl in the pics.  She is very toned and has a lovely skin colour, very smooth.  As well as her prominent nose ring piece, her tongue is pierced and she has a belly button piercing.  She has a very large tattoo running across her back onto the side of her leg (I generally don’t like tattoos but didn’t find her one off putting tbh).  Nice smile, good teeth.  Very busty.  I couldn’t find any surgery scars but her breasts felt slightly heavy to me.
Service:  When she opened the door, CA was strangely dressed in a trench coat covering a black teddy outfit. None of this hiding behind the door BS that lots of other girls do.  As we walked into the room she removed her coat revealing her heavenly body and asked how long I wanted to stay and asked.  I paid up and stashed the cash away.   

We started by kissing, it wasn’t FK or particularly full on despite my subtle attempts.  The kissing continued all the way through the meet and whilst it was nice, it definitely wasn’t FK in book.  We moved on to OWO, which was ok, no shaft licking or licking of balls.  She also gently suggested no rimming.  69 was nice, though her pussy is fresh, lovely and smooth, though it tasted minty as others have commented.  On with the dom and soon we moved to CG and then I finished in mish.  After a quick clean up we had a general chat about stuff, which was pleasant enough, no awkward silences or anything like that.  She’s a nice girl, a kind of hippy, chilled out girl.
Onto round 2 which started with kissing, 69 and then CG. 

Summary: All in all, a decent, nice experience.  However, because of the lack of FK, slight passiveness and no rimming I have given a Neutral. I was going to give a positive but on reflection feel this rating is justified.  With that said, if you’re looking for a cute, fit, pretty girl and a vanilla experience she fits the bill.  For £150 I expected just a little more. I can understand why other rate her so highly.

Offline charlatan44

Pretty much identical to the review I gave a few days ago. I did give a positive, though it was a low positive due to lack of passion but other than the lack of kissing I couldn't fault her so felt giving a neutral was a bit harsh . As you said, it was a decent punt with a good looking girl so really depends on what you want out of the meet.

I see you have had a couple of recent experiences with the well reviewed Roms, who provide GFE and are cheaper so may have influenced your neutral? Maya and Anda are on my list so will hopefully be able to compare also

Offline Sheraton

C14, I'm not sure the Roms did influence my rating tbh.  Maybe, I've just had a few better, overall experiences and maybe I'm becoming a bit more discerning......after the punt I thought I'd rate it a positive albeit a low positive but on reflection, I feel the services for the price it fell a bit short.   I would not rule out visiting her again tbh and probably for no more than 30mins.... but there's plenty of talent out there.....as my title stated, she's a ovely, pretty girl and I am sure there are plenty of guys who would consider her a 'catch' so to speak