Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Jessy189  (Read 4253 times)

Tim20

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Thought I would do a new thread on Jessy as I saw her yesterday in Barnet.
Last year I had 3 punts with Jessy and was my number 1 girl on the top 5 punts of 2013 thread  even narrowly beating platinum Cindy .
Had some crazy hot sessions last year with Jess one memorable punt being in her her location of Farringdon where we were really going at it hard and the bed literally collapsed and broke beyond repair! can still picture us naked dismantling the bed to one side then carrying on where we left off !! Jess was cool about it despite having to go out and buy a new bed !
So the build up to this punt was great too as we sometimes exchange texts before we meet. Last week she text me to say she was currently 3 weeks into a insanity workout programme and her body was changing ( saw the adds for it and made me tired just watching it )but I had to put her off till this week due to work problems at my work ! Again no issues and told her I was gutted as was dying to fuck her again but she text me back and said to save the passion and destroy me next week ( her words ) and wish she was under my desk at work !! OMFG 

So my meet in call Barnet £200 for 2 hours

Travelled by car and although a lot of the parking is all resident parking you can text or phone and pay to park I think about £4 but not sure as when I leave the motorway and drive down the A1081 you will notice cars parked up to your right and I park here as only a 10 minute walk max to the house . ( might take you longer to walk back as I walked back zig zag style as my legs were like jelly as she'd finished with me )
Great quiet location and got a text 10 minutes early from the agreed time saying she was ready for me so rang the bell and let in by the friendly maid or house owner who I met before and is really nice and friendly . Walked up the stairs and their waiting for me was Jess with a big smile on her face looking knockout at the door in sexy black Lacey underwear , suspenders and killer heels !Wow the insanity course really is working her body is looking tight . She always looks so excited when she sees me and has her finger on her lips like that look that she wants to get tucked into me ! So I'm trying to make abit of conversation but I get the hand on my jeans and rubbing my cock and a nice kiss  getting me fucking horny looking at this fit women ! But took a quick shower and when I came out she's straight on me tugging my cock and deep French kissing me ( done properly and with passion ). So I am lying on the bed and she's literally sucking my cock dry - sucking my balls licking around my arse and spitting on my cock all done with eye contact in those sexy glasses she wears . Love my cock sucked by Jess anybody worried about no face pictures don't worry she's gorgeous looking really pretty and her body is awesome nothing fake natural breasts and soft skin and a fantastic arse !
So anyway got her to stop sucking my cock and she got the condom out and rode me cowgirl first leaning over to me deep French kissing me then turns over to reverse cowgirl grinding me hard then leaning back on me so I can pull on her hair and she loves being grabbed round the neck too while I'm really going into her hard ! Then she's on her side  of the big bed in front of the huge mirror which is great for anyone who loves to see themselves fuck ! So anyway I'm inside her pounding away occasionally taking my cock out and the slowly putting it back inside her. ! She loves watching herself and she's really moaning. Then to my favourite bit she's lying down on her front directly in the mirror and I'm fucking her for a good 20 -30 minutes sweat pouring off me as I'm again inside her but grabbing her hair and throat while listening to her moans of delight ( best bit got one of her stockings wrapped it round her mouth and rode her like a horse ) I was exhausted tried to take a breather by lying on the bed but she was just holding my cock in her hand with a glint in her eye like I want your cock again ! So she's sucking me hard again and basically another hour of the same stuff ! No clock watching and we done so much I can't write it all down like how sweet her pussy tastes !! She loves to be fingered too loves my cum in her mouth , loves kissing me but most important she really does love her job and making sure her customers are happy and she delivers a great GFE I always leave happy and she's good value for money too !! And speaks fluent English so can hold a proper conversation and communication is faultless !
Will fore sure be seeing her again as I know I'm guaranteed an amazing time . Yes it's true I have a soft spot for Jessy and she's my favourite but see the girls I've seen on adultwork ( yes I know there are lots more for me to see ) anyone not seen her should see her she's great !

Oh and I got a text last night from her thanking me for the feed back I had left on AW and that she can't wait for the summer so we can have some outdoor fun !! Omg role on the summer !

Online ciscoxxx69

Nice one Timbo.
Great Review......seems like very good VFM, and a popular girl for sure :P

She's been in my HL for ages, but is just not geographically in an easy place for me to blag a visit to  :(:unknown:

Offline smiths

As i have had a few punters ask me where the free parking is its very near the junction of Wellhouse Lane where you can see Barnet Hospital from at the top, and the A1081 Barnet Road. There is also free parking if you can find a spot in Bells Hill, as Tim says its a short walk from their to the premises as it is from Bells Hill.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 10:06:42 pm by smiths »

Tim20

Maybe See her in Central London ? I've got stiff legs and aching arms from yesterday's performance ! Feel like I went to the Gym for the first time !

Tim20

Thanks I did not know about Bell Hill so good option if the other spots are full up !

Offline smiths

Thanks I did not know about Bell Hill so good option if the other spots are full up !

No worries Tim, parking their is a lot more hit and miss on getting a spot though but one advantage its a bit uphill to get to the premises so a bit downhill on the way back and believe me i have needed it to be downhill on ocassion over the years. :D Glad you had a great punt. ;)

Offline xsw21

She sounds amazing, definitely going into the hotlist!  :)

password02

Nice review Tim boy - seen Jessy a few times in Barnet as well as the flat in EC1 - she is there in my top 3 along Cindy and Madlin - We always have great fun sessions and I just love her Nurse's uniform where it is so tight on top her tits are poping out!!! great tits and arse and such a sweet girl with a great attitude and such a beauty.

Hope to see her again soon either in Barnet of Farringdon   :cool:

Tim20

Oh my ! Yes I had the nurse treatment too !! She looked amazing in that uniform .

Tim20

Yes mate trust me she is amazing ! It's such a big difference punting with someone that loves her job and it shows :) hope u get to see her

Tim20

Just had some sad news today from Jess she texted me to say she is quitting the business in March !! So anyone not seen her ! Do so she's one if the best. !! She knows I'm putting this on here  :(

Tim20

Just to slightly correct the last post Jess is only going to see her regular clients before she finishes !!so sorry about jumping the gun a bit !!
Such a shame as an incredible sexy women to have met :(

password02

Sad news - she has been my top girl in North London along with Hot Katalina - Have seen here many times last 12 months in Barnet and in the City -

Will see her again before March - at least sign off with a good session - especially her Nurses outfit!!!

Thanks for the heads up Tim

Offline 235711prime

:scare:  is she really quitting or is she doing what some retail businesses do. - CLOSING DOWN Sales, but still trading and getting some more punters.

She is a lovely girl nonetheless

cjkanye02

Jessy "I'm on a diet so I don't kiss" 189.

No great loss to the industry to lose someone who overpromises and underdelivers on services.

password02

Hi cjkanye02 - have you seen Jessy189? as looking through your 5 reviews seems you may have not done a review?

cjkanye02

Hi cjkanye02 - have you seen Jessy189? as looking through your 5 reviews seems you may have not done a review?

Most of my reviews are follow ups. I commented at the URL below and see I actually gave her a good review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18756.msg303868;topicseen#msg303868

I have hardened up since I posted that so I don't mind the contradiction. I am a recovering fluffy.  I think it's a bit of a piss take to accept £100+ promising something that you don't deliver and the less people doing that the better.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 11:04:59 am by cjkanye02 »

Online ciscoxxx69

Jessy "I'm on a diet so I don't kiss" 189.

No great loss to the industry to lose someone who overpromises and underdelivers on services.

This seems a very strange post.   :unknown:
All the guys I know who have seen Jessy without exception rate her in their Top 5 - if not, No1 girl.  :unknown:

Tim20

Sorry about your experience because every time I see her I can't stop her kissing me !! It's always been full on hard core 2 hours of sweaty sex !! She still remains my best punt and I'm seeing her tomorrow :)