Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tawny stele  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Somsom

Any one had the pleasure off this girl ?

Goharley

I haven't seen stele anywhere  :D

Offline Somsom

mystery7

Don't think she needs one. She's doing well.........

I haven't seen her but I've contacted her a few times (never worked out) and she was lovely.

She lives in Newcastle (Too far for me) but tours Brighton and London.

The timings never right when she tours for me to see her, but hopefully I'll book her soon.

I'll do a review when I do ASAP. I'd go for it mate, never heard a bad word about her (except she's a bit mad......In a good way :)

gestaltentity

a bit mad, and can be prone to go mental feminist

I'll dig a link out to her blog...

Offline chinatoon

I saw her a long time ago. This was when she had a totally shaved head. Very alternative looking girl with a smashing attitude, toned sexy body with a nice big enhanced rack. Never laughed so much in a punt. She's done beauty therapy so does an ok massage. Covered bj but still very good at it.

My only complaint is she doesn't like people playing with her nipples. She says they are very sensitive and can hurt when people play with them. Other than that it was a good punt as many others will attest to.

kingkong

I saw her a long time ago. This was when she had a totally shaved head. Very alternative looking girl with a smashing attitude, toned sexy body with a nice big enhanced rack. Never laughed so much in a punt. She's done beauty therapy so does an ok massage. Covered bj but still very good at it.

My only complaint is she doesn't like people playing with her nipples. She says they are very sensitive and can hurt when people play with them. Other than that it was a good punt as many others will attest to.

I really liked her shaven head look. Didn't see her profile until she grew it out though.

gk2000

Check out her aw profile and check out her new tattoo!!!!!!

Offline Somsom

Cheers gents. Looks like worth a punt.

Offline Metal Geek

She was my second ever punt, would have been the first but I was a little intimidated by her. If you book her make sure you read her profile she does have a few don'ts on there. Lovely girl, great first punt I came well before the end of the session so she gave me a really nice massage. However as mentioned doesn't like nipple play, no owo, only light kissing and is a bit extreme in some respects. I used to follow her tumblr page regularly, but she started having a thing about self mutilation, and wanting to amputate one of her legs, I think it's been mentioned on here before.

Still if you can get past that then she's a great punt. I know she's had some issues with punters in the past which seems to have made her more cautious, no idea if that's affected her service though.

Offline chinatoon

That tattoo looks amazing. I've definitely got my eye on her again. I wonder if she will do her discount rates, or student discount? Lol Still worth paying full price for though.

kingkong

Check out her aw profile and check out her new tattoo!!!!!!

Does she always wear that stud on the tip of her nose?

DaveMugabe

There are several threads about her on UKP. A bit nutty, has a thing for barefoot everywhere and doesnt wash her hair, Piercings etc as well, nice enough looking though  but too weird for me.  For this reason I'm out

renton69

He did that song ... 'Little white bull' ... or was that Tommy Steele?  Hmmmmm...