Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who to choose  (Read 871 times)

Online Punterperson1971

Got a chance for an hours punt next month,question is who?
2 to choose from either Chardonnay or Brooke 34dd any assistance would be grateful and of course I will review whoever I see.

Offline Lunar

Chardonnay all day. Brookes not as stunning as she used to be-overdone it with the filler in her lips

Offline Juankerr

Both are very good in my experience, seen them both many times although I haven't seen brooke for ages.

I'd say it comes down to what kind of booking you are after, if you want a GFE see Chardonnay, if you want something a bit more PSE then see brooke.

Better yet, see both  :D

Offline Juankerr

Brookes not as stunning as she used to be-overdone it with the filler in her lips

I would agree with that, judging from her recent pictures but some people do like the lip-filler look.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 08:01:00 pm by Juankerr »

Online Punterperson1971

I am swaying more towards Chardonnay at the minute looking st reviews and her Twitter pictures as well.

Offline Juankerr

I am swaying more towards Chardonnay at the minute looking st reviews and her Twitter pictures as well.

Her video's on twitter are  :wacko:

Offline Pantysniffer

Yes, Chardonnay is attractive from her pics I must agree. Not seen her but saw Brooke long long time ago and was very good

Offline guymids-72

Never had a bad time with Brooke....Neve is also awesome

Online Punterperson1971

Never had a bad time with Brooke....Neve is also awesome
Seen neve many times and reviewed twice.

Offline guymids-72

What's her name on Twitter?

Offline slimdude1

Chardonnay.

I saw her earlier this year, haven't seen brooke so can't comment on her.

Chardonnay's got a bag full of positive reviews so you know 100% what you'll get with her.

What I will say is her body is honestly a LOT better than how she looks in her photos. I think her photos are way too photoshopped which always leaves you skeptical in her looks department. I can confirm her body is out of this world.

Her face is about 6 or 7/10 but overall she delivers solid GFE. I think I may go back and try out her B2B massage!