Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilianmaria - Kensington  (Read 2053 times)

21 review(s) for brazilianmaria (15 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DragonAgeInquisition

Time: 1hr 30mins
Cost: £230

Everything communicated in good time and well organised. Got to the location early and had trouble finding the door, my fault probably due to nerves as it was my first ever meet using awork website, first paid meet ever with a working girl.

She answered the door and looked incredibly attractive just as the pictures, she wore a silkly dressing gown with lingerie underneath. Up the stairs brief chat, showered and back into the bedroom. I asked if it was ok to give her breasts some attention, did this for a while before she asked if i would like OW or OWO. I said OW (which i now regret), this felt as good as it possibly could have despite the reduced sensation due to coverage.

After this she jumped on top, switched to doggy (standing, prone etc) and missionary. Throughout, I had to stop for breaks a number of times in order not to ejaculate early. Her ass is absolutely amazing I found her skin tone very sexy also. It was the middle of summer so we both were sweating a little. Nearing the end I stood infront of her mirror whilst she knelt down and continued oral giving attention to my balls also.

I asked for a facial but she did not seem to keen, explained that she would prefer it to to go above the top half of her face. It went all over her chin a bit on the side of her hair. she did try to avoid it, having noticed this I then put the rest over her tits. It was a large volume overall.

I would definitely see her again once I get down my to do do list. She is very pleasant company and easy to communicate with.

:thumbsup:

Offline horsa

Time: 1hr 30mins
Cost: £230

Everything communicated in good time and well organised. Got to the location early and had trouble finding the door, my fault probably due to nerves as it was my first ever meet using awork website, first paid meet ever with a working girl.

She answered the door and looked incredibly attractive just as the pictures, she wore a silkly dressing gown with lingerie underneath. Up the stairs brief chat, showered and back into the bedroom. I asked if it was ok to give her breasts some attention, did this for a while before she asked if i would like OW or OWO. I said OW (which i now regret), this felt as good as it possibly could have despite the reduced sensation due to coverage.

After this she jumped on top, switched to doggy (standing, prone etc) and missionary. Throughout, I had to stop for breaks a number of times in order not to ejaculate early. Her ass is absolutely amazing I found her skin tone very sexy also. It was the middle of summer so we both were sweating a little. Nearing the end I stood infront of her mirror whilst she knelt down and continued oral giving attention to my balls also.

I asked for a facial but she did not seem to keen, explained that she would prefer it to to go above the top half of her face. It went all over her chin a bit on the side of her hair. she did try to avoid it, having noticed this I then put the rest over her tits. It was a large volume overall.

I would definitely see her again once I get down my to do do list. She is very pleasant company and easy to communicate with.

:thumbsup:

does she try and get you to cum quick?