Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Massage  (Read 9888 times)

Offline hockogrockle

Is it just me or is this a complete waste of money?
On the very rare occasions I have gone for it (normally when I'm feeling lazy and can't be bothered doing anything other than lie on my back), it has consisted of a slow handjob, usually accompanied by tiresome music, coloured lights, and something that smells like Aldi lavatory cleaner. The full "new age" rubbish, in other words. And for these unwanted sensory experiences I have paid a substantial premium. The one good thing about it, which has partly justified the extra money, is that the lady (who frequently refuses to take many of her clothes off, and justifies it by spouting some mumbo jumbo like "the flow of positive energy must flow from me to you, and not the other way round") usually takes her time. So there is a nice buildup. It is not a quick wank. But at the price (at least as much as for full service), one should hardly expect anything else. As it is, when I see "tantric massage" on offer, by and large, I quickly move on to the next ad.
How do others feel about this? Am I missing something?

Roland D Hay

No, I think in the main you've captured it very eloquently but there are a limited number who do  this brilliantly. I visit a mature lady in Leeds who gives a fantastic experience, starting with a hot bath where she soaps up your cock and balls. It always ends with the most amazing orgasm. My issue is that many have similar prices to those offering full sex which I think is a bit ridiculous.

Offline CBPaul

I've not got any experience of it - never gone for it. From what you've both said I'm not likely to either, for that sort of money I expect to have sex with a naked girl. Strikes me that it is a way of making money with little effort or without engaging engaging in sucking and fucking.

Aldi lavatory cleaner  :lol: :lol:

DaveMugabe

I've not got any experience of it - never gone for it. From what you've both said I'm not likely to either, for that sort of money I expect to have sex with a naked girl. Strikes me that it is a way of making money with little effort or without engaging engaging in sucking and fucking.

Aldi lavatory cleaner  :lol: :lol:
Was planning to get one, but will avoid now.  thanks

Roland D Hay

Well if you like a more mature slim lady and want to try this then I can highly recommend Helen...

External Link/Members Only

Used to be £70 per hour though which just border lined on being reasonable, not a lot of difference I know but at £80 per hour I've had some decent punts so it starts to feel a bit expensive. That being said I've left here feeling more satisfied than after a few full sex punts I've had.

SirFrank

It sounds like you've been ripped off. I've had tantric in Bristol from 2 different women and it was a differen experience to this. I don't buy the new age hippie shit from sandal wearing climate change cuntbags but I quite like a sensual massage with a very slow sensual wank off. I enjoyed both mine tbh although the second bird was too pricey IMO

Roland D Hay

It sounds like you've been ripped off. I've had tantric in Bristol from 2 different women and it was a differen experience to this. I don't buy the new age hippie shit from sandal wearing climate change cuntbags but I quite like a sensual massage with a very slow sensual wank off. I enjoyed both mine tbh although the second bird was too pricey IMO

Pricey for the service I admit but not ripped off. I knew exactly what I was getting and how much it was. I agreed to pay that price and left very happy.

SirFrank

Pricey for the service I admit but not ripped off. I knew exactly what I was getting and how much it was. I agreed to pay that price and left very happy.

No sorry I was referring to the Op. It sounds like he had a bit of a shit deal. Sorry for any confusion

Curious6705

Never tried one of the Tantric only providers. Reason being that years ago I lived in a town that only tolerated HR in parlours, and it was so frustrating being seen to by a naked WG and knowing anything more was off limits. And of course in many cases they charge as much as full service providers. I do regret though, now that full service is the norm almost everywhere and massage parlours are the exception rather than the rule, that the art of really skilful teasing and HR seems to have been largely lost and forgotten by most WGs - IMO anyway.

Offline valdishere

Totally agree with OP - Punting is all about seeking good WG experiences with plenty of fucking & sucking.

Tried tantric long time ago and a total waste of money and time -  distracted by whale/dolphin music in background, scented candles, dim lighting and her wearing flouncy kafkan garb telling me to breathe in and out deeply and let the positive energy flow..FFS!

She was really good looking and shooed away my wandering hands attempts and then told me I could achieve utmost pleasure by going with the tantric flow and I may even experience multi orgasm without ejaculation? Utter shite and £90 for 90min a costly learning  had to have a quick 30 min punt straight after just to let the piston fire.

Sure I've enjoyed proper massage from a trained masseuse with HJ ending without all that tantric mumbo jumbo.

Heard others say some 'good' massages from girls who don't like to advertise as prossies but then offer full services to their regulars but not sure if then charging same as a WG.

Offline random

There are really overpriced ones that I avoid since they end up charging as much if not more as some of the good full service girls. I've had some really good massages with a good build up to HR that were usually a lot cheaper than full service. Some great B2B ones too but those were a bit more expensive.

uksouthwest

Newby here, but thought I would wade in.
I had a tantric from a Katie in Bristol, was very good, I knew what I wad getting.
But as you all say really an expensive hi.
What I'm looking for now is one that's builds you up and keeps you there
Like a tantric but let's you finish with a bit or a lot more than a hi
And close to Bristol.
Any ideas?

Offline mightymunce

Me thinks the wg has to be a true "tantrika". Otherwise she is a pro $$ ie parading as a masseur and not willing to go all the way.

Offline Roth

Why pay for a very expensive wank when for a few quid more you can gave a fuck?

Rochdull lad

I was put off tantric by the old "joke" about the tantric position called "the plumber": "you stay in all day but nobody comes." :rolleyes:

Offline Roth

I was put off tantric by the old "joke" about the tantric position called "the plumber": "you stay in all day but nobody comes." :rolleyes:

Spot on about tantric!!!    :scare:

Gordo987

Why pay for a very expensive wank when for a few quid more you can gave a fuck?

For one, I don't like rubber and for two, if its done half-right, its more than an "expensive wank".  :hi:

Primorac1

Is it just me or is this a complete waste of money?
On the very rare occasions I have gone for it (normally when I'm feeling lazy and can't be bothered doing anything other than lie on my back), it has consisted of a slow handjob, usually accompanied by tiresome music, coloured lights, and something that smells like Aldi lavatory cleaner. The full "new age" rubbish, in other words. And for these unwanted sensory experiences I have paid a substantial premium. The one good thing about it, which has partly justified the extra money, is that the lady (who frequently refuses to take many of her clothes off, and justifies it by spouting some mumbo jumbo like "the flow of positive energy must flow from me to you, and not the other way round") usually takes her time. So there is a nice buildup. It is not a quick wank. But at the price (at least as much as for full service), one should hardly expect anything else. As it is, when I see "tantric massage" on offer, by and large, I quickly move on to the next ad.
How do others feel about this? Am I missing something?

The problem is there are a lot of ladies out there giving you a slow wank and calling it Tantric. I have tried Tantric on a number of occasions and the real Tantric ends in HR there is never anything else available when its done right you dont need any thing else trust me. They will be topless as they use thier tits to massage you which is amazing when done right. So if you want anything other than HR dont go to see a real Tantric try a NURU massage instead which consists of the lady accompanying you in a shower or bath then a body to body massage using a special gel followed by a full service.

jimbm55

I'd go for it if it included OWO, but in my searches I have found no one offering this.

Offline Roth

It's an expensive wank by prossies who think they can charge a fortune and
not have to fuck for it.    :manhater: :dash: :dash:

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Horses for courses chaps

Done properly**, it's better then penetrative sex.  Multiple total all-body orgasms with the final release being explosive, followed by days of feelings of well-being and calmness

/Grabs his coat and runs..../

:bomb:

** and there's the rub - finding someone who can do it properly and doesn't charge the earth

Offline Gordon Bennett

I've only had one massage with hand relief.... Thought it a complete waste of time. Although a bit of touching above her waist was permitted I couldn't really get at her much whilst lying flat on the table on my belly. Even flipped over on my back  I found it hard and unwieldy to meaningfully grope and paw her. Ultimately I didn't really take to the wanking off either.... Felt odd just lying there being tugged and knowing there was nowt to follow.

Offline tit lover

I suffer from delayed ejaculation and I can only cum if I stimulate myself, I am doubtful of these glorified wank sessions but if I went in here with an open mind do you think there is a chance it could help my problem? Possibly by "awakening" the nerves in my penis thus increasing the sensitivity in my penis??

Offline Sonny Crockett

I just find massages a waste of time. FULL STOP.

Offline Farmboy

I like the occasional massage, it's good to just lay there and be be pampered...so long as the masseuse know what she is doing can keep me on the edge for ages

Offline tit lover

I like the occasional massage, it's good to just lay there and be be pampered...so long as the masseuse know what she is doing can keep me on the edge for ages

Have you received a massage from a masseuse that is strictly just there to offer a tantric massage or are the massages you received from WGs?