Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lilshadey92 - weird profile  (Read 1370 times)

Offline latecomer

Just seen this one put a profile on AW yesterday -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Already got 2 "positive" feedback but also already "booked up this week" etc etc.

vorian

No a lot of effort has gone into the profile, no face picture and limited information. Feedback suspect as still very new. Might be fantastic WG and profile might develop but for now imho I would wait until someone takes one for the team.

Joe Blob

Out of my price range unless she does less than one hour bookings, but looks genuine. No PG, 1st feedback iffy, probably just the fake starter everyone has and meaningless, but the second one looks genuine.

Offline latecomer

Gone already!!  That must beat the record.

Joe Blob

Offline latecomer

Nope, still there
So it is - back today with explanations about how she can't fit in everyone wanting to see her yet another positive feedback.  Wow!

Offline ciscoxxx69

I emailed her this morning for a date when she is next available as I might be willing to TOFTT !  :dance:

Got an automated reply saying sorry etc etc....  :(

Offline ciscoxxx69

I emailed her this morning for a date when she is next available as I might be willing to TOFTT !  :dance:

Got an automated reply saying sorry etc etc....  :(

Got a proper reply this evening saying to keep an eye on her bio  ..... So I will !  :hi:

Offline xsw21

I’d like to know what she looks like. Guess I’ll wait for the super punter cisco to give us more info on her…  :thumbsup:

Offline latecomer

Latest update on this amazing lady: feedback says 6 "positive" but feedback now hidden.  She's "moving back to Swindon so no further bookings until further notice sorry".

Offline ciscoxxx69

Latest update on this amazing lady: feedback says 6 "positive" but feedback now hidden.  She's "moving back to Swindon so no further bookings until further notice sorry".

Yeah. Saw that last night  :(
Deffo gonna keep an eye on this girl though.....I'm intrigued, and somewhat ' obsessed ' about seeing her now!  :lol:

vorian

Yeah. Saw that last night  :(
Deffo gonna keep an eye on this girl though.....I'm intrigued, and somewhat ' obsessed ' about seeing her now!  :lol:

God damn it Cisco my hot list is nearly full as it is, I could already punt until 2016 without having to look at AW again. :D